Chapter 14-Deal

I imagine Leona looking something like the picture above ^

Freya
For three weeks I've been avoiding him, ignoring him because I don't know what else to do, what to say to him. What would I tell him? That the bare thought of him makes me wanna just scream and hit something so hard that my knuckles starts bleeding. Or wait, even better, that I'm so disappointed with him for choosing his own selfish thoughts over my emotions because of something HE did. And sure, I know what I did was horrible, wrong, but he did some fucked up shit as well, but I never told anybody about his past alcohol problems because I knew his parents would look down on him. I know how fucked up revealing such a deep, personal thing would be for his parents. But he knows what telling my mom would do, and he knew how my mom would look at me afterwards. It's like I wasn't already enough of a disappointment to them, but now they hate me even more. Not even because of the fact that I cheated, which sure they didn't like either of course, and I get that, but they were more mad about the fact that it was with a girl rather than the fact that I actually cheated.

Over the past weeks I got closer to Leona, we started hanging out a lot and I realized something, being with her is nothing like being with my other friends. She makes me laugh over the dumbest, most silliest things that no one else would be capable of making me snort like an absolute maniac over. With her, I'm comfortable, with her I feel like I can finally crawl out of that shell that I built for myself, and finally be free, be myself. But most importanly, she makes me so damn happy, she makes me forget about all the bad things. When it's us, it's just us, nothing else matters. It's just her and I in this captivating little world we created for ourselves to escape the cruel reality of what the world is actually like. Who could have known that someone I've only known for a few weeks could make me happier than I've been with anybody else.

College was intense, as always, I'm already so exhausted from college. Thank god this is my last year. I was more than ready to get the hell out of here.

It was monday, I hate mondays, but don't we all? It's not exactly the most popular favourite day. For a understandable reason, work or school usually starts on monday, ending the weekend and forcing you to get up early and drag yourself out of the bed that just always seem to be more comfortable on mondays. The day has barely started and I was already longing for it to end so I could lay in my bed and sleep, forgetting about all my problems. After laying in bed for a questionable amount of time I sat up, my body was tired and almost felt heavier than usual as I tried to get out of my soft, comfy, warm bed, okay this isn't helping. In an attempt to get my surrondings to become less blurry I blinked a couple of times and dragged my hands across my face, pulling my skin down as I let out a deep, annoyed sigh, that soon turned into an almost growl sound that quickly became a muffled scream as I put my hands over my mouth and looked up at the white ceiling, praying to god that this day would go well. Maybe I am being a tad bit dramatic.

When I finally gained the strength and energy to get up I pushed the duvet off myself and stood up, placing my two feet into the gray slippers lazily while barely paying attention to what I was doing. The duvet was laying on the bed, looking like a mess which bothered me so I swiftly fixed it, placing my two arms on my hips as I let out a sigh of relief that was partly because I managed to get out of bed and partly because the bed looked neat and not like a mess anymore. One step done out of a thousands that needed to be done today. My head was aching, thankfully not a lot, I could get through the day with it. I placed my hands on my temples, rubbing them for a few seconds while closing my eyes. This was gonna be a long day. I groaned as I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows, realizing now I had to pick out an outfit for the day.

I took a a very quick shower and after a lot of thinking, yes that was meant to be sarcastic I just picked up a gray, oversized hoody and some matching sweatpants that were laying, not so neatly on my small couch. I threw them on and put my hair up into a messy bun, not bothering with makeup. I put both my hands into the front pocket of my hoody, walking lazily, my posture bad into the living room that was joined with the very small kitchen. Leona was standing in the kitchen, preparing something with her back facing me. She turned around as she heard my slippers hitting the floor when I walked towards her. She glanced at me, looking me up and down, furrowing her eyebrows for a second before she looked me into my eyes.