CHAPTER TWELVE| ROOMMATES?

^^, how I imagine Freya :)

*This chapter contains mental abuse*

Leona
"I definitely did not except this."

"Me neither," she replied.

"Well I think we're gonna have a bunch of fun!," she said, now smiling and looking excited.

"You know what, you're right. And I'm glad my roommate isn't some psycho," I said while smiling.

"Yeah, me too."

"So, what do you wanna do?," I asked her.

"We could watch a movie?," she replied. Not wanting to watch TV anymore since that's basically all that I did that day I came up with another idea. We decided to take a walk in the park.

***
We had just gotten ice cream and sat down on a bench in the park, it was a sunny, beautiful day outside. I took a moment and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and then opening my eyes again. I smiled, it was just so peaceful outside.

"So, you're the kind of basic person that gets chocolate?," she told me, licking her ice cream. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I love it and I'm not ashamed. That salted caramel ice cream does look good, if you hadn't paired it with a scoop of Pistachio ice cream, weirdo," we both laughed as she playfully punched me on the shoulder.

We ate the ice cream, talked and laughed, we realized we had quite a lot in common. We talked about college, and realized we had two classes together. I honestly had the most amazing time, who could have known that just talking to somebody could feel so nice? There was just something about her smile, her eyes and her bubbly personality that was just so, so perfect to me. I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to kiss her, she was just so hypnotizing with her red hair and pretty blue eyes.

After talking for a while we decided to head up to the dorm and help her unpack her last things. It wasn't a lot but it did take a little while since we kept getting distracted by laughing, singing and dancing. You could almost suspect we had had been friends for years, and in that moment it actually felt like we had been. It was still only around 8 pm so we popped open a bottle of wine, put on some more comfy clothes and layed down on the sofa.

"Don't get too drunk now, classes start tomorrow." She took a sip from her wine and smiled while looking at me. I chuckled and nodded, also taking a sip of wine.

"It's still pretty early, wanna go get dinner, my treat," she said, standing up. I took a second to look at her, considering the offer. A loud growl came from my stomach, as I realized I was indeed very hungry.

"I think my stomach just answered that question," I chuckled and stood up as well, still holding my glass of wine. Before taking a last sip of the wine, I tapped my nails on the glass gently, putting it down afterwards. Weirdly enough I enjoyed the sound of nails tapping on glass, Freya hated it, she didn't tell me that until a few years after we met.

"Just gotta get dressed," I told her as I walked towards my room. I grabbed a black turtle neck, a pair of light blue skinny jeans and some black shoes. After putting on a couple of rings, earrings and fixing up my messy hair I was ready to go.

"You ready?," I asked as I knocked on her door and leaned my ear on her door to try to hear what she would respond. I could hear someone pacing around, heels hitting the floor. She huffed loudly, the bed creaked, she must have sat down on it. Then I heard her sipping a drink, probably alcohol since the sound of a bottle hitting the floor soon followed.