Chapter 59-Moving

*panic attack, homophobia, and homophobic slurs*

Freya's POV
I hugged Cyra goodbye, thanking her for putting up with me for one and a half years. "Keep in touch, alright?"

Nodding, I answered, "of course."

"Are you nervous?"

"No, maybe a little but I'm mostly excited. This is a big step but I'm glad I'm taking it with her."

She smiled in response. "That's good. You're a lovely couple I'm sure everything will go just fine."

With a last hug, we parted ways and I made my way downstairs where Leona was waiting for me. She kissed me and we drove off to what was now our home. It wasn't a long drive from my apartment, well my previous apartment, so we were there in a matter of minutes.

The apartment wasn't very lively yet. It hadn't been long since Leona had officially moved in and we were planning on decorating the place together. So for now there were some furniture and our stuff. It was a small, yet cozy, apartment.

"We'll need to liven this place up," I said as I stepped in, taking a look around despite having been there a few times since she asked me to move in with her.

"Definitely. But for now, this will have to do. Let's pack up before we start thinking about that."

And that's what we did. It was mostly all clothes and belongings I wanted to take with me so it didn't take all too long. With team effort, we managed to pack it all up in a matter of a few hours and we were exhausted when we were done.

I flopped onto the couch, spreading my limbs like a starfish, and let out a loud sigh. Leona peeked over at me and kissed the space between my brows wearing a huge smile on her face.

"We're officially living together."

"We are," I confirmed.

Leona's smile widened further and she began attacking me with kisses. I laughed and pushed her off, straddling her to give her an actual kiss. She hummed in content and laced our fingers together.

"I could get used to this."

"Me too," she agreed, pecking me on the forehead.

"This calls for a celebration," I told her, getting off her lap.

"It sure does, what should we do?"

I pondered over it. "Hear me out. We go to the grocery shop."

She pouted. "Boring."

"I said hear me out. And we buy a cake and just eat it with forks. Bonus, we can do the grocery shopping too and it'll be fun."

"Okay, that does sound good. Let's make a grocery list and go shop."

***

"Do you know where the fuck the milk is at? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it," I complained.

"I'll go get it, you darn idiot."

I threw the peanuts at her but she merely laughed and placed them in the trolley. Then she walked away to go get them. Grabbing my phone, I checked what was next on the list. Cereal. Unfortunately, I didn't look up when I began walking and bumped into someone. Their groceries got knocked over onto the floor and I hurried to pick them up.