CHAPTER EIGHT|FIGHT

Freya
"Mind your own damn business and fuck off," I told him, mad at him for raising his voice. I stood up and shouted at him.

"I'm your fiance of course it's my damn business. For all I know you were out cheating on me," he stomped his way towards me, pointing a finger at me and shouting. He closed his eyes firmly and sighed, trying to control his anger. He opened his eyes and turned around, putting one hand on his hips and the other on his forehead, leaning his head down.

"Wow," I said, taking a step back and putting my hands in front of me, raising my eyebrows, clearly offended and pissed.

"You really have that little faith in me? You're obnoxious," I was now shouting even louder. My hands were still in front of me.

"Well what was I supposed to think when I see you giggling with a girl. It didn't exactly look innocent. Were you fucking her? Is that why you weren't answering?," he said, looking at me furiously, waiting for an answer. But I just stood there, shocked that he really thought so low of me.

"You really think I would cheat on you? Do you really think that low of me. Wow, so just because I was having fun with somebody for once I am cheating. You really are unbelievable. Besides I'm straight and you know that," I shouted at him, pointing my finger at him.

"Yeah, are you sure about," he told me, crossing his arms and raising one eyebrow.
I started laughing maniacally, was I pissed? No, I was furious. I turned around, ready to storm away.

Before I was able to get far he grabbed my arm tightly. Digging his nails into my skin. My eyes were now red and a tear wanted to escape it. I took a deep breath, refusing to cry in this moment.

"Let go of me," I demanded him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No," he held me tighter.

"You're hurting me. Please stop," I told him, sobbing lightly now, a tear escaping my eye.

He let go, I didn't even dare to turn around as I ran away, the tears streaming out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"Where are you going? I'm sorry." I heard as I ran away, his voice fading more and more each second. I ran across the street, not even looking if any car was coming. Within a matter of seconds I was laying on the ground, a driver running up to me.

"Are you okay?"

My head was bleeding and I crawled up in a ball from the pain. I heard a voice, someone running away and driving across me before I blacked out.

"FREYA!"

Leona
The whole drive home all I could think of was Freya. I can't believe she gave me her number. Would it be stupid to call her? I mean she probably forgot she ever gave me her number. No, don't be stupid and call her. Don't do it. Overthinking every possible outcome of calling her was all I could do during the whole ride. Eventually I decides to head to the hospital, I needed my sister.

I pulled up on the big parking lot in front of the even bigger hospital. It looked exactly like any other hospital, but for me it held a lot of horrifying memories, fuck, I hated this place. I hated that she needed this place. I took a deep breath before walking into the hospital. "Hey, I'm here to visit my sister Layla," I told the nurse. After asking for my surname she finally allowed me to go inside.

"A pleasure to see you again, Leona," she said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"So, what does my dear sister want," she asked me, sitting up.

"I'm fine," I said, looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, sure. Now tell me why you are here and don't say to visit me because that's obviously not the only reason." she answered, raising her eyebrow.