I want to be Selfish

“so uh… if you actually Marry Michael then You’ll actually be my brother” Beelzebub Spoke as she float s in the air while chewing popcorn.

Satan glance at her and let out a sigh “Yo! This makes it weirder that I still think you’re hot as fuck” That made Satan narrowed his eyes at the Other Sin.

“Yea that makes it way weirder” Satan muttered, Suddenly Belphegor appeared next to Satan “Yea it makes it weirder Bee-Bee…” “Oh come on I can’t be the only one in the sins that Think He’s Hot!” Beelzebub Gesture to Satan.

Yes all the sins see each other as siblings… even if they’re not related at all, But In reality Satan and Leviathan isn’t related to anyone while Beelzebub, Belphegor and Mammon is adopted by The first Wave MorningStar to be their siblings and Asmodeus is a Part of the second wave MorningStar…

“if You Marry Michael it means you’ll be an official MorningStar!” Beelzebub Cheered, Satan didn’t respond that much he just hum and nod.

Lately Asmodeus rarely hang around them, After the whole Mammon spreading news got worse, Asmodeus had been avoiding meeting anyone.

Leviathan is just always Alone- who knows what the fuck that guy have going on.

“but… Does this mean if they get Married Michael will move to Hell? Or maybe Satan move To Heaven?” Belphegor Asked “Oh you’re Right… wont that be difficult to Manage though?” Beelzebub Muttered as she buss around them.

Satan shake his head, He’s the one that’s Close on getting Engaged and these two are the one that worries… the Girls worried too much, Satan himself wasn’t even sure if He and Michael going to tie the knot for real…

He Know they kiss but… a part of Michael seems so distance, Like a Part of the Crown Prince of Heaven was Reaching out for someone else… and Satan could see it as clear as day, So he doesn’t want to get his hope up.

While suddenly Beelzebub and Belphegor (Thankfully) Change topic Satan got a Text from Zadkiel…

<[Good Morning Satan!~ how are you? Are you and Michael Getting along well? You guys didn’t argue did you?]

He can’t help but smile softly at the message, Zadkiel always made him felt Warm and Safe… even if its just a text, Even if they’re Ex He still see Zadkiel as a Close friend.

[Morning Zadky, I’m doing well I hope you are too, No me and Michael didn’t argue but right now he’s not with me]>

Satan Responded, He glance up from his phone as expected both Beelzebub and Belphegor started to talk about The Situation of Beelzebub stealing Belphegor’s Drug Stash… again, when will she even learn?

One day Beelzebub need to stop stealing from Belphegor.

<[O? And where’s Michael right now?]

[Maybe with Lucifer]>

Satan Responded, Zadkiel responded with a Cat Raising their paw sticker, it made Satan grin amused.

[What are you currently Doing?]>

<[Observing Earth, Since God Isn’t around on Heaven Jophiel been very VERY busy… Raguel too so I don’t have anyone to hang out with :(]

That made Satan frowned, Zadkiel have no one to hang around with? He wish he could go to heaven and Just Keep The Archangel of Mercy Company… but he know He can’t just do that- still not really welcomed in heaven.

*Meanwhile*

When Gabriel open his eyes the sun shine through the window to the Bedroom and Shine right to his face, he let out an annoyed grumble before looking away from the Sunshine.

He shifted a bit but felt one of his Arm went numb… he glance down, he blink a few times before his eye twitch- oh right…

Michael was Fast asleep while using arm as a pillow…

Gabriel stare at Michael relaxed expression, He narrowed his eyes… He summoned his phone and took a Picture… he smile at the picture.

He put his phone away again and lean down, He pause for a moment… a part of him fear nervous... scared but a part of him Wanted this… to be this close or even more with the Crown Prince…

“you’re the one that says you’ll be with me when you’re older… maybe Those really are just the words of a naïve child”

He whispered softly with a sad smile on his face, Emotions are… painful but he can’t help to turn them on whenever He’s near Michael, He wanted to be Someone that Michael could turn to… someone that could lighten up Michael, to keep him up on his feet but Emotions hurt him the way he doesn’t like…

Gabriel hates this emotions, But these emotions are the ones That Michael find comfort to…

“I shouldn’t hold on to the word of a child…”

Gabriel whispered before he lean closer and planted a gentle kiss to Michael’s forehead, He close his eyes as he lean back and bury his face to Michael’s fluffy Hair.

He could smell the Lavender scent of Michael’s Shampoo, it Ease his non Existing heart… Gabriel’s free hand reach up to Michael’s back and pull him closer.

Michael stirred a bit but instead of Pushing Gabriel away he wrapped his wings around the Taller Archangel and He nuzzle to Gabriel’s chest.

Gabriel knew it’s a selfish thing to do… but he move his hand up from michael’s spine to the back of his head and pull him up a bit so Gabriel could just bury his face on Michael’s shoulder.

“What are you doing?”

Gabriel immediately froze when he heard Michael tired voice… “uh… trying to find a comfortable position” He immediately made up an excuse, Michael tiredly glance down at Gabriel who’s hugging him.

“u-huh” Michael nodded Skeptically but didn’t push away…

“You really need to push me away if you don’t want this” Gabriel muttered “or I’ll end up getting the wrong idea” He added before burying his face to Michael’s shoulder again.

Michael gave him a confused look, The prince wasn’t sure what Gabriel meant by ‘getting the wrong idea’

“Damn it Michael! I know We promise to each other to start a new but shit… how the hell do you expect me to Start new with you if this is how you’ll keep acting?!” Gabriel hissed as his hands tightened around Michael’s body.

Michael didn’t respond he only gave Gabriel a confused look “I can’t keep doing this it hurts… I want you to be Happy but why the Heck are you keep running back to me?!” Gabriel asked again, refusing to look toward the prince.

“He made you Happy, He made you laugh and Excited but why are you keep running back to me? Someone that made you mad and always Making you Frustrated… I don’t understand you at all”

Gabriel added, Ah Now Michael finally understand…

“because… You’re the only one I feel like I can turn to” Michael Answered calmly, Gabriel’s eye widen and it only made him pull them closer, It hurt a little the force Gabriel was using to pull him closer… but Michael didn’t complain, he wrapped his hand around his second in command.

“I just felt like you’re Home… my Home” the Prince softly spoke, He could feel Gabriel body slowly trembles a bit…

He wasn’t sure if Gabriel was overwhelmed, Scared or is mad- he just hoped Gabriel isn’t mad.

In Reality… Gabriel was Holding back Tears, He’s scared… Michael Had said that to him Billions of years ago… before Michael lost his memory of Gabriel when growing up and Gabriel is Scared…

Seems like even if Michael mind Forgot… his Heart wouldn’t forget…

“You’re such a Child Mi’kail” Gabriel Weakly laughed “HEY! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!” Michael roared before hitting Gabriel’s Head, Gabriel burst out laughing instead of Crying.

Michael pout before he laugh along and Nuzzle to Gabriel’s hair but all the fun and fames ends the moment Michael’s phone rang…

They both fell into silence as Michael reach forward to grab his Phone from the nightstand “Who is it?” Gabriel asked as he look up at Michael “Satan” Michael simply Answer little did he know that answer made Gabriel frown a little and his non existing Heart dropped…

He bury his face at Michael’s shoulder again seeking for His own comfort as Michael answered the call.

“Satan, Do you need anything?”

Michael asked while Gently caress Gabriel’s orange Hair

→I’m just Greeting good Morning and Hope that you’re well]

Satan Words made Michael smile as he rest his chin to Gabriel’s Head “well, Good Morning~ and I’m doing well How are you?”

→Conflicted]

“Oh why is that?” Michael asked, Genuinely Concern which made Gabriel narrowed his eyes.

→Zadkiel is Lonely, I am unsure of what to Do…]

Michael smile soften before he Hum a bit “Uh… how about I send one of The Archangel a message to keep Zadkiel Company? Would that ease your conflicted feeling my King?~” he gave a little flirt and Michael felt Gabriel’s hold to his body Tighten…

→Your king?]

Satan laugh sounds so rich…

→Thank you Michael, It will ease me… Have you had breakfast Yet?]

“No… I’m about to but I’m too lazy to get up” Michael spoke, Gabriel’s eye twitch when he heard The King of Wrath actually Laugh at it… and Michael seems Like he’s enjoying Satan’s laughter.

Gabriel Muttered something under his breath that Michael couldn’t catch on, Michael just glance to him confused but Gabriel didn’t repeated it.

→well then Please get something to eat, Breakfast are very important if you want to stay healthy]

“I will”

And with that they ended the call, And silence fall to the room… before finally there’s a knock on the door and both of them immediately jumped.

“Gabriel, Breakfast Ready! Get up before I drag you downstairs Myself!”

Metatron Shouts… They both immediately sat up and pull away from each other

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” Gabriel shout back to stop Metatron from banging on the door, as they heard Footsteps walk off Gabriel Turn to look back at Michael who Look back at him… Michael smile softly before tugging a hair away from his face “So um… this is the part where I should… portal away” he spoke awkwardly

“I supposed so, Keep yourself safe my prince” Gabriel responded trying to hide his disappointment, Michael smile a bit more wide… “Um you know… I’m planning on returning to Heaven soon, Maybe… you and I… could Grab coffee together?” Michael asked as he fidget with his fingers nervously.

“coffee? Really?” Gabriel raise a brow amuse, Michael rolled his eyes before letting out a scoff as he slide off the bed and so did Gabriel “You know what I mean… coffee Date, You and me” He gesture between the two of them.

Gabriel eyes widen before he narrowed them and Observe Michael movement trying to find the hidden truth.

“Coffee Date? I don’t think that’s a good Idea especially now that you’re in the process of Engagement?” Gabriel sarcastically gesture with his fingers.

Michael wings twitch a bit as the Crown pronce of Heaven glance away and then back at Gabriel “I know but it’s…” he fidget a bit more, Gabriel raise a brow and shook his head “What do you want Michael, You always Seems so conflicted… for once… what do you want?” He asked gesturing to Michael, Michael lowered his gaze.

“do you… want him? Or do you want… me?” Gabriel ask softly, He lowered his voice a bit… now it felt like when he Reassure Michael God wont be mad when The crown prince accidentally overslept and missed Training Schedule…

Michael didn’t answer… he then look up at Gabriel trying to be confident “I… don’t know, But I know I… don’t want to lose any of you” Michael responded before he reach forward to grab Gabriel’s Hand and pull the taller Archangel Closer.

“I don’t want to lose what we have, But I don’t want to lose what Me and Satan Have too… that’s why I want to be close to you again even last night you just seems so distance and I don’t like that” Michael admitted as he cupped Gabriel’s hand with his own.

And somehow Michael knew it was the Answer Gabriel expected, Gabriel knew him so well…

“youre such a selfish child” Gabriel chuckle weakly, Emotions are useless yet he can’t help but turning his emotions on whenever Michael is Near, he always want the best for the Crown Prince…

Even if it means it hurts himself in the process, even if it means killing who he used to be in the past for Michael Happiness…

Michael felt a hint of guilt but mostly He felt prideful… for once he know what he really wants…

Even if it’s selfish… even if it’s too much to ask… he finally know what he wants…

He doesn’t want to lose both of them or what they had only because he had a different path for his future…

And especially he doesn’t want to lose the person that willing to sacrifice so much for him…

Michael smile up at Gabriel who return his smile, For once Michael felt like… Gabriel smile seems so genuine, Maybe it’s really is a genuine smile…

“GABRIEL!!!”

“IM COMING OLD MAN!!” Gabriel shouted through the door and that made Michael giggle, he lifted one hand to cover her lips but suddenly he felt something weird… he glance down at his hand and notice a small blue jewelry

“beautiful isn’t it?” Gabriel ask quietly, Michael didn’t leave his eyes from the jewelry as he nodded slowly, It was small so small that he could’ve missed it… but the color of the blue… enticing him…

“Where did you find this?” Michael ask “I have my ways… you can have it if you want” “Really?” he immediately look up at Gabriel as his eyes sparkle with Excitement and joy, Gabriel nodded before he lean closer and their nose almost touches.

“cant give you a ring… but at least I can give you something that entice you” He whispered, Michael felt his face heats up and immediately push Gabriel away, He swipe his hair back trying to avoid looking at Gabriel.

Michael put the Jewelry away “Yore Such a flirt!” He complained before opening a portal to his Hotel room.

“I know I am… oh and Michael” he stop Michael from going through for a moment.

“let me go whenever you’re ready ok? And Just know I’ll always be here for you… I’m your home after all” Gabriel spoke, Michael stare at him for a moment before his expression softener and Launch himself to Hug him, Gabriel return the hug…

But soon Michael Had to leave, he lean back away from Gabriel and Gave the Archangel of Messenger one last wave before leaving through the portal…

Gabriel watch the portal disappear in front of him and his smile dropped, It hurt so much… but it’s worth it to be able to See that smile on Michael’s face…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“Who’s That?”

The young Archangel of Death asked a she peek his head into the Study room, there He saw Uriel Teaching a young angel about some things…

“that’s Raguel, He’s going to be the Angel of Judgement and Redemption once he grew up and finish his study” Kasory Responded before picking the young Archangel Up from the ground.

“Now what do I tell you about sneaking off Little Hamster? You know you still have studies to do with Metatron” Kasory Boop Azrael’s Nose as she Made her way to the Hallway of the Castle, Azrael let out a giggle before groaning and lean back annoyed.

“but Metatron’s study are always so Boring!!! I want to do something Fun!” Azrael whine and Complain as he kick and Punch but Kasory didn’t seem to be unfazed “But you need to learn to become a good Archangel” Kasory try to reassure him.

Azrael pout and cross his arm in front of his chest, Kasory notice the adorable Gesture and she can’t help but shake her head with a smile “You really are a trouble maker huh?” she spoke quietly.

She walk down the empty Hallway and only her footsteps could be heard along the Hallway, Azrael stare at Kasory as she Focus on what’s in front of her…

“Metatron Told me you know about the First me” Azrael Suddenly spoke after a long silence… Kasory stop in her step and forced a smile as she gaze down at the small angel

“I do” she responded “What was He like? Metatron said He’s Hot headed…” that made Kasory giggle a bit as her gaze sadden, but she doesn’t want to look sad in front of Azrael…

“he was…”

‘A Gentleman’

‘A Loving Man’

‘The Sun to her Darkest hour’

‘A Great Husband’

“A Honorable Soldier” She responded instead… there’s so many words she can describe him, So many things she could say about him… so many…

“will I be like him one day?” The Smaller Angel Asked, She Wanted to say yes but… she remembers The first Azrael demise… under God’s own Order… and Looking at this new Azrael… she doesn’t want that to happen to him.

“No, You’ll be Better, You’ll be your own person… and You would NEVER walk in his shadow… you’ll be a new light little one…” she spoke as she hold him close, Azrael gaze up at her, his eyes sparkle with amazement…

A new light… no one ever tell him to be that or even tell him that… everyone else always compared him to the old Azrael but… this Archangel would See him as Him, Someone who is not living in Shadow of a person he didn’t even know…

“I’ll be a New light! And when I be that light I want to protect you! I want to protect everyone” Azrael chirps, he felt his Confident boost whenever he's around her… she’s so gentle… even if sometimes she gave him a sad Gaze… Kasory is gentle… Azrael wanted to protect that…

Something… a part of him felt like he wanted to see her everyday… just to be with her…

The Chaos Of Heaven Came to hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें