the War Reveals the Reality of Heaven's Punishment

“Father” Michael turn to look at god, The Archangels are all in The Throne room circling Around a Orb that shows Adam preparing for The Extermination…

“You have nothing to worry about Michael, Your brothers will be safe” Michaels wings close around himself “They’ll be ok, And I’m sure Charlie will be ok too” Raguel put a hand to Michael’s back.

Raguel summoned his book… he stare at the familiar name, Somehow it’s flickering light… he wasn’t sure what’s going on… this was weird it’s been happening for Days now…

He had asked god but They just hum and told him to follow what he think is right…

He closed the book and unsummoned it… “Dear God lute needs to chill” Gabriel muttered “She’s so fucked up” Azrael laughed from where’s he’s sitting, Azrael being the little shit he is… Decide to sit down and enjoy the show eating popcorn while the other are tense-

“Here they come, Get ready Everyone! We fight together” Vaggie Shouted, Kasory watch from one of the window as the Exorcist started to fall to hell, Luxy in hand Staring at the Chaos that will happen…

“Oh, Oh, Oh. This is going to be good!”

Vox Slide on the couch with Popcorn in Hand, Valentino was not even paying attention While Velvette Muttered complain while covering Raphael’s ‘Injured’ Skin with Make up...

Raphael stare at the TV with worried in his eyes…

The more he observe the more it Confused him why Kasory wasn’t there… “Looking for someone?” Velvette asked they both ignore now Vox Start Shouting random bullshit…

“A Friend of mine” Raphael muttered

But like god had heard him…

“NO! Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you!!! PUSSY!” Vox shouted and in the screen soon arrive a familiar Wings…

“no” Raphael whispered in fear

He wasn’t going to fight Adam… he wasn’t going to fight Adam…

But when Alastor was down His mind immediately said ‘FUCK IT’ and Luxy disappear from his Hand Before he Launch Forward out of the Window.

“KASORY? OH HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!” Adam laughed seeing the Angel appear…

The sky Of Hell Turn Black… The Power was too much and so is the pain… just 10 second is all he need to give them time… at least at that 10 second he could Give them less Exorcist to deal with…

The Floor started to crack underneath

Hell made his power felt so Powerful… It’s sickening…

Adam Launch at him

10 second

Is all he need to buy time

Kasory Wings open wide Before Grabbing Adam by the Wing and threw him to the Higher sky.

9 second

Some Exorcist Dared to try and Attack him but He let out a Roar that Caused a Wave of black sound around him and Threw them away, Some Got killed in the process, the wave cuts through the Sky

7 second

Adam Flew down to attack, Kasory Grab him by his face and threw him to the Hazbin Hotel Insignia it Breaks down and Adam went Pass the Roof to the Higher floor.