falling for Desire

"Hey! What in Father's Name are you doing?!" Raphael yelped when One of Valentino Hand ruffled his hair "Just Fixing some mistake My Dear" Valentino Grinned "Mistake?!" "trust me~ you'll look better"

Raphael wanted to smack him but he hold himself back from doing it.

Soon Valentino stopped messing with his hair, This felt uncomfortable... Raphael wanted to fix it back but His hand was slapped away by Valentino "No No dear... Keep it that way..." Valentino hum.

THEY REALLY TREAT HIM LIKE A DOLL HUH?!?! At least they let him check on the sinner's health... some of these sinner need a proper medication...

It concern him... some medication that they need isn't even available in the pride ring! "Oh you're done with today's Check up?" Vox Asked , Voice coming from one of the cctv Speaker.

"If You let me I would like to take you along to one of my club today~"

"Relax Val~ he's an Archangel... don't you think God would Kill you if you tried to do something like that?" Vox Chuckle, Valentino smile didn't falter.

"Voxxy I'm simply asking him along so he could check on my Workers, not to sell him off to some low Sinner" Valentino made up an excuse, and it seems like that excuse get Raphael's attention "Of course! If there's sinners needed Check up then I will go with you" He immediately said.

They could hear something fall from the speaker, Valentino grinned and before they know it the wall next to them opened and Vox Was There "No! No, No No! You're not going there without Me! Dear Hell Valentino probably wont even watch over you when something happen" Vox Wave his hand in the air.

"I cant believe you don't trust me that much Voxxy" Valentino look away pretending to be sad "I trust you, I don't trust your Subordinate" "Fair, Come on now let's get a more on" Valentino slap Raphael's ass, It made the Angel Cringe and tense.

Vox Gently Pull him along while Glaring at Valentino who Seems so smug, Raphael shake his head as he gaze down to the ground.

Sinners...

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

"princess?"

"did you know about it?" Charlie asked looking up at him who just entered the room "I... No, I don't... I'm sorry" Kasory Wings lowered, Even without saying anything about it He know Charlie was asking about if he know Vaggie was an angel...

Charlie stare at him before hugging her legs again "Princess... I'm sorry for not being there, I... had promised you I'll be there for you but I break that promise" Kasory Apologize.

Charlie shake her head "It's Fine" She said even if inside she was hurting, He know... he could see it like an open book, she's not that good at hiding her emotions.

"Heaven has been tense, now the high council of Seraph knew the truth... Archangels are in thin Situation, All Medical Facilities of Heaven is in shambles" Kasory reported as he kneel down in front of the bed "why?" Charlie asked

"because Raphael found out, He... had run from Heaven down here... I had offered him to stay with us but he refuses, He said he's ashamed for not Acting out on it... Look Princess... Charlie, It wont help anything if You just lay here and sulk" Kasory told.

Charlie closed her eyes and Look away burying herself more into the blanket "Need help my dear?" Alastor asked, Kasory stand up "Please" He Put a hand on Alastor's Shoulder before leaving the room.

...

"Did you manage to do it?" Vaggie asked when she saw Kasory flew down to the main floor, Kasory shake his head... Vaggie smile turn to a sad frown.