gardening

“hey Princess?”

“Just Charlie Please”

“Charlie… right… may I ask something?”

Charlie look up from her papers that was covering the whole desk in front of her “Ask away Khean!”

“Is there something I can do? To like… help around?” Kasory Gesture “E-eh? Y-you don’t really need to do anything! Really It’s fine!” Charlie answered as she shake her head.

Kasory laugh “but it felt wrong to stay here rent free without helping with anything… you’ve all been so kind… I wanted to help in some way” He Insisted, Charlie put a hand under her chin thinking for a moment.

“do you know how to garden?!” she asked, He nodded “Of course I used to help a friend of mine with keeping the garden in our home clean and healthy” he Said proudly “That’s Great! It would be nice to add fresh and healthy plants around the Hotel and maybe in the Backyard!” she claps her hand together excitedly.

“If you’re free we could go and get the materials now!” Charlie chirps “I am free but are you free?” he gesture to the papers, she looks down at the scattered paperwork and groaned before sitting back down “I can help you to finish it faster” He laugh

“appreciated” she sigh, Vaggie had been out with Angel and Sir Pentious so No one around was going to help her with paperwork! Alastor would laugh her off, Husk would just stare before leaving and Niffty… no where to be found-

Kasory grab a few of the papers to observe “These are… Financials?” “mhm! It’s a bit confusing but Once you get the Hang of it, It’s childplay!” she Said confidently “You have to write a report to your father?” “Well… he is the King of hell… and So yeah, mist business in hell came reporting to him at the end of every Week to make sure the balance on The Business world” she gesture.

He nodded “How about I write and you correct those ones!” she pointed at the pile on the Desk “Correct?” “I sometimes Misspelled something… Vaggie usually helped with that but she’s not around… I hope it’s no trouble!” “Ah… It’s fine princess, Of course I’ll do it" if he was not in disguise right now he’ll already summon an angelic chair and sat down but He cant reveal his identity…

“Oh Gosh! Here I’ll get you a seat!” Charlie Immediately stand up and rush to the Other side of the room and return while Dragging along a chair with her.

Soon they start to work in peaceful silence… surprisingly-

It took them almost two hours to Finally finished the work, Charlie stretch her Hands up “FINALLY!” She Jumped out of her seat almost falling face first to the ground because of the sudden movement but she manage to keep herself stable.

“alright! Lets go get Materials! Ooo~ maybe we could buy some Of those flowers in Heaven…” She muttered “There’s Some being sold here?” Kasory asked Curiously… Charlie pause for a moment before she shrugged “I don’t know? Probably no…”

“but I saw in books That flowers up there in Heaven are beautiful” She Said dreamily… Kasory Stand up as they both leave the office and Went out of the Hotel…

Kasory almost Flinch at the immediate Smell of Trash? Gasoline? Smokes? Who knows Hell’s Air are always so horrible…

“Alright! The Flower Shop is… almost the other side of the City… but we can get there in no time if we Run” Charlie points “How about… just walk Princess…” Kasory put both Hands behind his back as he followed her walking along the Street.