the Return of the Dame

“you smell like an angel”

Alastor stop when he heard a small voice spoke, He turn his head to gaze at the small creature sitting on a Trashcan, a black 4 tailed fox with a Cerise Tail tips and Muzzle Staring at him with it’s eyes…

“Come again?” he asked as he tilt his head to the side “You Smell Like an angel Al” She Chirps, Alastor laugh “As keen as Always My Lady… and where Have you been?” he asked with a hum.

The fox Shook her head “My Boyfriend’s Place” she Simply respond before jumping down the Trashcan and stand next to Alastor “You Smell Like an Angel, Do you hang around angels?” she asked as she circle around them and Sniff the air around him.

“Well My Fellow Overlord I have been Around a certain angel lately” “ooo~ which one?” “would you might know about Kasory?” he asked as they continue walking, She padded and jumped next to him.

She nodded at his words “Nio told me about Her, I know her… you smell like her” She Chirps “Would you might know how to… Revive an Angel energy?” Alastor asked.

She nodded “Pray!” “Pardon?” “Pray to the Angels! Angels energy came from Believes and Prayers of Others! Just Like Demons!” “Pray? My Dear, You know full well I don’t Pray to anyone… Is there any other way?” Alastor asked, She hum for a moment…

She look around and then look back up at Him “Then wait… wait for it to recover although it takes thousands or millions of years…” She muttered, her ear flick “…Hm… Actually I remember Nio Told me something about talking… Maybe Keep Talking to them? Keep believing that they could heal it’s faster than Letting Them heal themselves but not as fast as a prayer to an angel” She Told.

That makes him remember something… He had been doing that… was the simple body twitching a sign that He actually unknowingly Had Given Kasory energy?

“I see… It seems like the answer had been in my hand all along” Alastor chuckle “now My Lady, Where is your destination?” He asked “Dunno, Just came back to hell I don’t know what to do actually… maybe some arson here and there” the small fox respond while Bouncing around.

“I’ll Have a Stop at The Cannibal town! Want to bully a friend” The Small fox Chirps “Then I shall Accompany you to your destination” He Bow and the two of them laughed.

Soon they arrive in front of the cannibal town “Oh Yes… my lady before he Go our separate way may I ask… How do one pray to an angel?” Alastor ask carefully.

“Nothing Special really Alastor, Just… Pray” it would be easy if he even know how to pray to someone or something… he had never believe in anything but himself, Never prayed before “would you… Show me?” he asked.

She shook her head “If you pray to an angel they might come to your aid! So I can’t show u… I have a holy book” “No thanks dear” Alastor immediately declined.

Her tail swayed here and there as she think for a moment “Praying to an angel is like summoning a demon I guess, You know how that works right?” he nod “then do that without the rituals” She chirps.

“I see, thank you My Lady, Now off you go to your Quest” He Gesture, She giggled “See ya Alastor” And with that she zoom away into the Cannibal town…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Lucifer and Michael tried to kill him more than once in their conversation and Lucifer got even more mad when he realize that The other involving Sinner was Valentino…

One of them HAD cracked Vox’s Screen in some ‘Interrogation’ Process, Thankfully both Vox and Raphael had decide to throw off the Patch issues to not anger the twins more than they are did…

Vox had tried to act perfect… trying to charm them, But these two is definitely overly Protective over Raphael…

“If you want to officially Date my Little brother, I wont Appreciate you Fucking around” Lucifer Hand grabbed him by his shirt and stare down at him…

Vox was Kneeling on the ground while the King of hell threatened him… it’s so hard to feel intimidated yet it’s so easy-

“Lucifer Stop it, I had told them I don’t mind Them Having Sex or going on a date with someone else” “that wont do! Are you kidding me?! Raphael! How am I and Michael going to Just allow this if you’re dating someone who wont hesitate to throw you to the side when they’re bored with you?!” Lucifer Shouted.

Vox Grab the hand that was holding his shit “I… The I’ll try my best sir, I promise to Always put his needs first before my own” Vox Look up at him determine of his choice (and also scared to death because Lucifer is holding one fist up ready to crack his screen) “But I cannot speak for Valentino” He muttered.

“Yea he’s a Lost cost” Gabriel whispered from where he’s at, He had heard about Valentino from Vox a few times before and From what Vox Describe… seems like Valentino isn’t the type to be bound to just one or two people…

“well I don’t care, You’re the one I’m threatening right now VOX” Lucifer snarl while saying his name, Raphael had stand up and put a hand to Lucifer’s shoulder “Big brother stop it, That’s enough” “I haven’t even done anything” Lucifer muttered

“Luci… Aren’t you here for Vacation? Not to lecture my BOYFRIEND about dating me?” Vox Heart Skip a beat… He stare at Raphael… ‘Boyfriend’ It sounds so weird… but he doesn’t mind.

Michael Glared when he notice the oh so familiar gaze Vox gave Raphael… He Wasn’t sure if he should even be happy or mad…

The Sinners look at his Brother the way Luci had look at Lilith years ago…

And it scares him… he should talk this out to God… maybe…

He doesn’t want Raphael to fall… this God’s punishment was already Horrible…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Praying… he doesn’t know how to do it, he never done such a thing before but he tried…

And to his surprised the creature in front of him glows before slowly it change shape…

And now a familiar Archangel sitting in front of him on his bed, Wings wrapped around her, She looks like SHIT.

Messy hair, Ruined armor, Trembling wings, Golden Blood all over her…

Like she just came out of the Last exorcist battle…

Alastor stand up from where he’s kneeling and slowly walk towards the still stunned angel…

“My dear?” He called, The angel turn to look at him and Scrambled away to the other Edge of the bed.

Fear…

She’s scared…

“My dear, It’s me” Alastor sat down on the opposite side where the angel is as he extended a Hand towards her…

It’s like trying to convince a scared fawn…

“Al?” She called, She flinch at her own voice and her eye Darted around in panic, Like it’s the first time she had ever heard it…

What had happened to her?

“do you need to sleep?” she immediately shake her head, wings still wrapped around herself trembling clearly it was injured… Zestial was right… The Feathers only helped sustain the small body to Stay Alive… but it doesn’t heal or restore energy…

Because it’s god’s punishment…

Her hair was longer than He remember… Messy too, very messy… they’re going to need to cut that down it’s unsalvageable… and She’s somehow smaller than he remembers even smaller than Lucifer… could it be because of the lack of Angelic Energy she have? “I think you should take a shower don’t you think so?” She stare at him… she didn’t respond.

“A Fresh relaxing Bath and get you out of those Armors” Alastor told… it doesn’t seems to persuade her to even move…

Alastor stand up and she flinch, Ah so he need to be careful? He slowly strode to her side and she scoot away “come on now my dear, let’s get you cleaned up” he whispered.

She muttered something… he couldn’t catch “Come again?” she spoke again but he still couldn’t understand her “You need to speak louder please” he summoned his microphone and gesture it towards her

“Michael” she Whispered louder.

Oh… “well my dear… um, Would you be more at ease if I Get The Prince of heaven here?” he asked, She didn’t respond for s few moments before slowly nodding.

“Then… I’ll be back! Would you like something to eat before I go?”

She shake her head “Ok then… Don’t go anywhere” and with that he teleported away…

And that’s the mistake she made… the silence .. it haunts her…

Her clawed at her cat like ears… the silence..

The silence…

She hates it so much…

She bury her face to her knee, She want the Silence to stop, to be filled with voice… noise anything… And yet she’s too afraid to make noise… what if something hear her?

What if the Void realize she had been gone? Would it want to Chain her up again? Torture her in the silence…

With nothing but the sound of Chains and golden writings to keep her companies…

Please… someone…

Anyone…

Meanwhile…

→Salutations! Can Anyone Hear me? Hellloooooo]

A Familiar Voice Spoke through the Radio in the Corner of the room and everyone’s Eyes darted to it…

“Alastor?” Charlie whispered, She and Vaggie had gone to Raphael’s house because They were looking for Lucifer.

Vox’s Face glitches in disgust at The radio

→hm? Seems like I need to Fix something…]

The voice muttered…

“How did he reach Heaven’s Radio?” Lucifer glared he Grabbed the Radio and Was about to Throw it at the ground (Which Vox already mentally agreed upon-)

→Ah! Ah! Ah! Your majesty, I wont do that If I were you~]

Alastor Hum, Lucifer jumped before throwing the Radio at Charlie’s hand who catch it before it falls.

→is Michael with you? I need to speak to Michael, Can anyone hear me?]

“We can hear you Al… But… why would you want to talk to uncle Michael?” Charlie asked confused.

They could hear the relief sigh from Alastor

→Its… Um… Adult matters dearie, Is he with you?]

That seems to make Lucifer’s eye twitch

“I’m Here” Michael gently take the Radio from Charlie’s hand

→Excellent! My Golden Feathered Friend I want to inform you that…]

A pause…

→He’s Finally Here… and he wants to meet You, he wants to see you]

That tone of Voice Went to Lucifer ear and came out A Misunderstanding- actually… that Give A misunderstanding towards EVERYONE IN THE ROOM.

Alastor sounds so soft for a moment there even Vox Seems to be caught off guard… “Wait… really?” Michael’s wings flutter.

→Affirmative]

→Wanted to see his So called dad]

Alastor laugh it was a joke and Both Him and Michael knows it, Because they know who they’re talking about “Shut up” Michael can’t help but smile

“I’ll be right there” He whispered

→Excellent! You might need to help with Bathing him though, Well I’ll see you Soon]

And with that the Radio cuts off.

Everyone in the room stays silent at they stare at Michael either confused (Vaggie, she’s trying to understand the math here-), Horrified (Vox, Lucifer), Surprised (Raphael), Surprised and Excited (Charlie), And Heartbroken (Gabriel)…

They didn’t know Alastor Was Talking about Kasory, how could they? They all think Kasory is dead.

“He’s Finally here” Michael hold the Radio close to his chest… it’s been so long… Kasory is back… Kasory is back… his little Kasory, His Beloved Kasory…

He was in the brick of bursting out to tears…

“MICHAEL YOU FUCK THAT RADIO ASS BASTARD?!?!” Lucifer shouts and Michael immediately turn to look at him, Lucifer was crying… his little brother was CRYING?!?! “MICHAEL I TOLD YOU NOT TO! HE’S THE WORST!!!” Lucifer cried “I DON’T WANT YOU TO MARRY HIM” He Cried out.

“Michael how could you do this to me?!” “GABRIEL WHY ARE YOU CRYING TOO?!?” Michael Screamed now Both Lucifer and Gabriel were crying…

“have you have a name for him?” “who?” Michael turn to look at Charlie “The Baby? Have you and al named him? Can I see him?”

“I-… what?” Michael Look confused… Vaggie was speechless still trying to understand the math in the situation

“and here you Judge me for Dating him you Hypocrite, How dare you get someone pregnant out of marriage” Raphael Glared as he pull Vox Back

GET SOMEONE PREGNANT?!?!?! A BABY??? WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT????

“I don’t know what you Guys are referring to But I’m leaving!” Michael Opened a portal before leaving.

Vaggie trying to do the math because it just been 2 month and Alastor is a (male) Sinner-

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

When Michael Had arrive in Alastor room he Had to hold himself from Breaking down the moment he saw the scared angel on the bed, Alastor was Standing there.

“Kasy” Michael Whispered as the portal closed behind him, He had brought Kasory a Change of Clothing and His Halo.

The Angel stare at him confused “You have Change your highness” Alastor chirps, Michael laugh “Maybe that’s why he doesn’t seems to recognize you” The Radio demon added… oh right…

“Kasory, It’s me… Michael”

Kasory didn’t move… she stay in her place observing him… “I shall leave the two of you be” Alastor inform before leaving the room and closing the door.

“Kasy, Hey… here remember this?” He sat on the bed and Hold the halo towards Kasory… Kasory stare at the halo as it glows brighter the more it gets closer to her.

“it’s yours… do you remember who gave it to you?” Michael asked, Kasory nodded “you can still wear it Kasy” Michael placed the halo down in front of Kasory but Kasory Only stare at it before looking at him.

“I’m sorry Kasy” Michael sigh “I let you down again didn’t I? Seems like I always do that huh? Letting you down again and again” Michael whispered, Kasory didn’t answer she just stare…

Michael Lifted his Uniform to show the Familiar Scar

“Michael” She Finally spoke, he nodded “Yea It’s me” she nervously Move towards him, Holding a hand out to gently brush to the Injury mark…

“Michael” her hand withdraw before she launch forward to tackle him to a Hug, burying her face to his shoulder and wrapping her wings around them.

She was trembling, Michael return the hug and Did the same with his wings… ignoring how Horrible she smell, she smell like blood… dried blood…  there’s injuries on her Body…

“we should take a shower… I’ll take care of this” He Gesture To her “Don’t… leave” “I wont Kasy… I’m here… For you” He Cupped her cheek as she nuzzle to his hand.

She’s afraid of him, She know somehow she does but yet again Michael was always a source of comfort… Michael was always her source of Comfort… her Safe place…

Someone She can trust even if Somehow she’s scared of him… She still remembers those distance Gaze he used to gave her in the past…

But right now she know she needs him more than anything or anyone…

It took Michael 3 hours to Finally done Taking care of Kasory’s appearance… Now Her hair is Cut as usual, New Clean Clothing… and the Halo on her head.

“see you look nice” Michael Told, Kasory hides her wings away as she stare at her hands.

The door Creak open and Alastor walk in “Well look at that you look Dashing As every My dear! Now would the two of you enjoy Some Dinner?” He offered as his Shadow Walked in holding a Tray of food, Kasory’s ear perked up smelling the Delicious Scent of food.

Archangels shouldn’t have the urge to Eat but being in very low energy, the brick of dying and nothing to Restore yer energy with for 2 months really made her ‘Hungry’

The Shadow Placed the Tray of food on the nightstand and Alastor Gesture for Kasory to sit on the Bed… Kasory Didn’t move until Michael gently push her to move.

She sat down and Alastor Offered her a Plate of food.

Soon She Was busy eating “Slow down My Dear you’ll accident choke and we wouldn’t want that would we?” Alastor laughed, Oh how nice it is to see someone enjoying his cook!

Kasory did Slow Down as she was told, in the end she end up eating 2 plate of food drank a whole glass of water before Falling asleep on Alastor bed, Wrapping herself around the blanket protectively

“he seems to return to his early days Form… Maybe that’s why we didn’t see Luxy at all” Michael Muttered observing The Sleeping angel “Oh? That’s Possible?” Alastor asked, Michael nod “an Angel body Grow depending on The State of An angels energy and Mind… It seems where ever Kasory had been… it reduce his way of thinking… no, It Damaged him which forced his mind to make his body stuck in a Small form… to keep himself safe from what ever threats there is…” Michael explained

“A Form of A Child? How could that be safer than a full grown adult?” Alastor asked “…In this form Kasory energy is store in one body, Right now this child isn’t just a normal angel child… it’s a Living walking weapon of mass destruction”

That seems to Make Alastor grin wider “Don’t Think you can use her as a part of your scheme, I will hunt you down if you cause harm to him” Michael threatened, Alastor Laugh “Relax your Highness… I wouldn’t do such a Thing”

Michael send him a skeptical look “Maybe a little fun here and there, For entertainment” Alastor admitted, Michael huffed “His energy is still low don’t force him to use any power yet” The archnagel Glared.

Alastor only hum but he didn’t agree or disagree.

“Now that our little Spawn Is Asleep would you like some Dinner too?” Alastor Offered “Eh no thanks” Michael Refuses “Are you sure? Kasory had always said my cooking was one of his favorite” Alastor grin knowing which button to push…

Sometimes… Michael And Lucifer are the same…

“ok fine, I’ll taste your cooking” Michael Huffed “Excellent! I will be Right back, Don’t go anywhere your highness!”