Azrael's Fear and Michael's Regret

[No Fanart in this chapter srry :'3]

"Father Forgive me for I have Sinned" Azrael spoke in front of God, He doesn't even look regretful "What is New Azrael" God Muttered.

"I read Porn" "... I said what's new not What's your daily activity" God sigh, Azrael Lips turn to a grin and he snickers, This was NOT the First time and Definitely Not the second- he had Told God about this Sin of his For Billions of years...

God doesn't know how to fucking deal with him anymore when it comes to That Kind of Issues... "I also Had sex with a Living Human a few days ago when I had to came down to earth" He Blankly Spoke, God Slowly Face Palm...

"good news is, She's single, And a legal adult, I use protection! And The bad news is Yea... I had sex with a living Human"

"Azrael dear me... What am I going to do with you" God sigh, They're too old for this... Azrael was Grinning Proudly "Get out, Go back to work" God wave him off.

They could hear him laughing as he ran out the door.

Azrael was always a complicated Angel... He Didn't strike him down because Azrael was the Angel of Death... If He end up in Hell... Then Hell would rise And become More Dangerous than it already is...

But at least Azrael Know how to keep his mouth shut and not showing any Sign of Actual Threatening Rebellious attitude.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

When the night came... heaven become more Peaceful than it ever was... Azrael stand on the Balcony of His Room staring out at the City...

Beautiful...

His smile Slowly lowered to a frown... he stare up at the Sky it full of stars... Bright and beautiful...

It reminds him of the Fact that Reality is a lie... everyone in Heaven had been fooled for so long... souls and Non souls...

It's like Gambling... Every soul in the end will return to him and will be taken back by Metatron and Back down to earth...

It's a Cycle of Gambling... He had to admit... it's funny seeing some people end their life only to forgot about it again when they die again... and return back to earth... just to Continue the cycle... unless they decide to Not do That and Chose a better path in life...

Humanity are Funny... interesting... Entertaining... sometimes they're weird...

Sometimes he wanted to know how it felt to be human... to live a life full of Concern about the After life and the Living life... must be Fun...

To just be normal...

He sigh as he lean to his Hand...

The living Humans hates him... they Hate him because he took their loved one away from them... no matter how much they pray...

He doesn't mind... He doesn't care... But He just wish they would stop cursing his name...

"Azray" A Voice softly spoke from behind him and a Hand wrapped around his Waist from behind, Pulling him to a hug... he tense up... and he look up "Holy God! You are a jerk" Azrael forced himself to laugh as he Push Kasory's Face Away, Kasory laughed and let go of him.

Azrael look away hiding his Face from the other Archangel, This was the first time someone ever pulled that move on him- usually he's the one doing it... this is so embarrassing...

"Why are you still awake?" Kasory asked "Why are you in my Pent House?!" Azrael asked back louder, Kasory pause for a moment before a Card appear on his Hand and he grin, It was an access card to Azrael's Pent House.