an Archangel and the V's

“SINCE WHEN?!” Raphael shouted across the room , Tears in his eyes pouring like waterfall… “SINCE WHEN DO YOU ALL BASTARD KNEW ABOUT THIS?!” He Shouted, the other Archangels all Tense up, Adam step back while Lute stare at the ground.

God Raise a hand to silently tell His Archangel to be quiet but Raphael seems to ignore him… “I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS… ALL OF YOU MONSTERS!” That Hit right to the Heart of every Archangels in the room.

Zadkiel was shaking…

“You!” Raphael point at Adam, Adam point at himself “YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!” Azrael put a hand to cover his mouth… “Hey Chillax! Those are sinners they’re already did worse”

“NOTHING IS WORSE THAN NOT LETTING SOULS CHANGE! NOTHING IS WORSE THAN KILLING SOMETHING JUST FOR SPORT!!” He Jab his Finger to Adam’s Chest, Adam Lean back With both hand up in defense.

“I HAVE SPEND MY LIFE PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING YOUR KIN! BUT YOU! YOU FIND IT ‘FUN’ TO KILL YOUR OWN KIN?! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” “ok… calm down” Adam muttered staring ta Raphael’s Glare.

“All of you hiding this truth from me… AND FATHER DO YOU REALLY AGREE WITH THIS?! ARE YOU REALLY THIS HEARTLESS?!” Raphael stomp toward the throne, But Michael immediately move to stop him from getting near.

The room went silence as Michael Celestial Judgement aim an arrow at Raphael… Raphael Went silent… before a loud snarl coming from him as his Wing like cape raise up like There was wind controlling it “Do it! Shoot me! SHOOT THE PERSON WHO’S MADE SENSE, YOU’VE DONE IT BEFORE! Do it again! I DARE you” Raphael Taunt.

Michael Breath caught to his throat… “YEA SHOOT HIM!” Adam cheered only to be hit on the head by Metatron.

“stand down Raphael, Calm down” Michael tried to talk to him “Calm down? MICHAEL! CAN’T YOU SEE THE WRONG IN THIS SITUATION?! You Out of All people… LIED TO ME! Maybe this is why you don’t want me to meet Charlie, Because you would KNOW I would lash out if I know the truth!” “Raphael” Michael sound more desperate.

God tilt their head to Gabriel, Gabriel look up at them with a terrified look on his face, Hands behind his back… and arrow appear, he clench to the arrow as he slowly gaze at Michael.

“SHOOT ME! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!” Raphael taunt “Raphael! Please!” Michael’s Hand was Shaking… He can’t… He can’t shoot his Little brother… not again… no…

“I thought I could trust you, I thought I could believe in you… But Lucifer was right… maybe he always was right” That Hit him, Michael Can’t… he can’t shoot Raphael…

“Stand down… Raphael, Please…”

“you’re the one Aiming your weapon at me Michael” Raphael Growl, Michael Hands were visibly Trembling “Raphael”

“…I’ll excuse myself out, Out of this domain… Out of Heaven until You Assholes can See the Corrupt way of this Society” Raphael glance at God for a moment before looking back at Michael, He grab his Halo and threw it to the ground…

He turn around and leave…

Michael dropped his Bow and he dropped to his knee, The Arrow on Gabriel’s hand Snapped…

He rushed toward Michael to hold the Archangel close, Michael Didn’t cry… no He bury his face to Gabriel’s Shirt, Silently Wishing this was a dream…

God watch as their Archangels Slowly break down… Zadkiel was hugging himself in fear… in regret… full of guilt as Raguel tried to ease him down, Metatron was scolding Adam, Jophiel was Crying as Kamael tried to calm him down, Cassial Just stand there unsure of what to do, Uriel look away from everyone, Azrael was quiet…