unexpected Twist of feeling

“Two More days~ TWO MORE DAYS! Vaggie can you believe it We’re going to Heaven in two more days!” Charlie Spin around dragging her Girlfriend into it, Vaggie Gabe her a nervous Laugh.

“Hun calm down” Vaggie Forced her body to stop spinning, It stopped Charlie’s Too.

“I… look Hun Don’t get too Excited I mean…” Vaggie can’t say what she wanted to say something was Holding her back “Come on Vaggie… More than One Archangels Had Agreed How hard could it be?” Charlie Chirps eyes sparkle with joy.

Vaggie gulp… “Honey… Archangel’s uh” What should she say? She doesn’t want to give out suspicion… should she tell her about The Real Roles of Archangels? Wont that be too suspicious? But yet again she does want to crush Charlie’s Dream and Excitement…

Vaggie Hold on to her hands tight as she stare at it… “Vaggie, Is something wrong?” Charlie Asked, Vaggie Wanted to say something but she can’t… She shake her head “I just… don’t want to see your Dream get crushed” She look up at Charlie.

Charlie smile Softly and Placed a kiss to her forehead “don’t worry… what ever going to happen… I know you’ll always be By my side, Right?” “Right” It felt right… it felt Easy to say, To agree to Her…

And when that hopeful and Excited look appear on Charlie’s face again it Made her heart Flutter… she would never want to see that look destroyed.

Gabriel awoke in his own Bed but not alone… Gabriel know that sparkly Golden Feathers on his bed From anywhere… even if Michael have his back on him… Gabriel touch the Wing it’s soft…

Soft…

He sat up on the bed, ‘No funny Business’ They did nothing… this wasn’t the first time they sleep in the same room or the same bed.

Billions of years ago the first time god Started creating the Archangels they all sleep in the same room, Before Heaven Started to Be created…

He remember how Lucifer had always to separate Him and Michael because of how They always Fight… oh the good old childish days…

Gabriel Smile disappear when he summoned the arrow back to his hand… he stare down at it, He tried to crush it but he cant… he shouldn’t… this was Father’s gift… Father’s Mission for him.

He glance at Michael’s Back… Gesturing the Arrow toward it… it would be so easy… but no… it Might seems easy to do, But He doesn’t want the Same Burden… he doesn’t want to feel The regret and the guilt…

He Made the Arrow disappear again before leaning Forward to Smell The familiar scent… it’s so calming… so alluring, He reach a hand forward to brush Michael’s hair away from his neck…

Something in His Chest felt pulled down

Desire…

No… he immediately pull his Hand away in fear.

Archangels shouldn’t Have such a desire… They shouldn’t have Question their Gods, They shouldn’t have… Gabriel clawed the bed sheet before teleporting away in panic.

Michael Open his eyes and turn around “Gabriel?” The Archangel in question wasn’t there but there’s Green feathers everywhere… did something happen? What ever it is He know Gabriel can take care of it.

Gabriel entered the Throne room… “Oh hey Gabe what are you doing here?” Adam asked with a grin, Gabriel ignored him… For once which is a surprise, He and Lute exchange Glances…