[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p3

3/3

Belphegor peek into the Clinic door, Staring at The familiar Archangel who was commanding a few Virtues… She stare amaze and how calm he looks…

Like he knows everything that would happen in the clinic…

He never seems to be tired dealing with all of these… She always wanted to be just like him…

It didn’t take long for the Archangel to turn around and their eyes met… Belphegor Yelp and Immediately hide from view

“Hey there Bel” A Soft Voice called, She slowly turn to look at Raphael “What are you doing here Little one?” he asked before offering a hand for her to take and so she did.

He gently pick her up “Aren’t you supposed to be with Jophiel?” he asked, She look away while messing with his Suit… She open her mouth to say something but no voice came out so she close it again and stay quiet.

Raphael sigh “Alright, Do you want to Watch me work?” And she nodded slowly…

The Virtues and Angels tried so hard to ignore how Cute Belphegor had look while Raphael was Either joining a meeting or Ordering someone around… Belphegor sit in his Hold while looking around with amazement at all the facilities around them and The Equipment…

And when Raphael had to go somewhere in an emergency he usually Ask some angel to look after her and She had always watch them work, And sometimes even Tried to help them.

Which they all find Cute… In no time Belphegor had become the talk all over Every Hospital in Heaven, A Little Protégée of Raphael’s.

WHILE IN REALITY SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER JOPHIEL’S WATCH-

At the age of around 500 years old even if its still too young for an angel… it can be count as probably 5-ish years in human age, At that Age Belphegor had learn a lot and Had even start helping full time in Raphael’s clinic.

Jophiel came to Visit once in a while to check on her, But it seems like there’s nothing to worry about, Raphael could multi task by taking care of Belphegor study and Still running all Medical Center in heaven.

She look up at him… she See him like he’s the best there is, she wanted to be like him… To be good enough to help others, To be Strong enough to handle all the pain of Losing a patients…

But in the end she had chosen Lucifer’s side because of Beelzebub, She’s still hold on to the Gaze Raphael Gave her when she fall…

That day Jophiel had to hold Raphael Back from Jumping to Safe her from her Fall… Belphegor could only smile At it… At least he doesn’t hate her no matter who’s side she chose…

And When she fall in hell… She Use her Ring as the Center of all Medical facilities… just Like him…

~

After both Raphael and Belphegor return to their perspective Realm Beelzebub and Michael stays behind.

“Ok! Ok! Ok! Try to shoot the apple From my head”