Prince Charming's Wish

Hey Guys Go Vote for Michael's Love Life! Lmao (this is Just for fun I might Follow it but at the same time I might not... It's just a fun little voting to see how many people want him to be with who)

https://www.tumblr.com/heavenshenanigans/748197408999178240/yknow-guys-i-was-wondering-about?source=share
(Visit Tumblr, HeavenShenanigans) If the link dont work

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“I want Gabriel To be here”

Those words rang through Satan’s Head… This was all a simple Arrangements but why does it hurt… hearing Michael said that?

A part of him felt anger… was he not enough For the crown Prince?! And a part of him felt understanding… Satan tried to hold himself back from lashing out at Michael… because He know the Crown Prince was in… a discovering State…

Like when a kid trying to Pick their favorite Hobby…

Right now Michael is Asleep on Satan’s Bed, Satan sitting on the Side as he steals glances To the Crown Prince once or twice… or more…

He had to admit… he got Attached to Michael, Satan Still remember Michael Before The whole war, Michael was Lively… and seems more Free from Heaven’s bound…

Now… Michael can’t even find the real him…

Satan took a deep breath before standing up and about to leave the room but..

The Crown Prince Stirred in his sleep, His hand reach out and grabbed Satan’s Claw, Satan froze for a moment… unsure of what to do “Satan… where are you going?” He asked quietly “I was about to lea-” “Don’t Leave!” Michael Immediately cut him off.

Satan shut his mouth surprised by the sudden little Outburst…

Michael stare at him for a moment before letting go “Sorry…” The prince apologize, Satan shook his head at it.

“I’m… Just more comfortable sleeping when someone else is with me” He admitted before going back to the cover, curling to a ball like a cat.

Satan consider his words for a moment before responding “I See… would you, Like it more if I lay down next to you?” He offered Michael’s face became flustered before the Prince grab a pilloe from the side and try to throw it at him but before it could even be thrown…

Michael Stopped, Like something click back into him… he slowly lowered the pillow to his side and nodded at Satan “Sorry” The crown Prince muttered “Sure… if you don’t mind that is” He added.

Satan gave him a confused yet Concern Look before nodding and slowly lays down beside the Crown Prince of Heaven, Michael looks tense for a minent before easing up and leaning to Satan’s side.

In silence they Lay there on the bed, Satan stare up at the ceiling of his bedroom…

“your Body is..  warm, It’s nice” Michael Chuckle before wrapping his hands around Satan’s arm and lean his head to Satan’s Body

Satan chuckle as he glance at Michael for a moment… ‘is this what I’ll have to deal with the moment we actually go through the marriage?’ Satan think to himself…

He wasn’t sure what he just Sign up for anymore but the more he spend time With The Crown Prince the more he realized that… If he is going to marry Michael he Wont really mind it at all…

Although… It seems like Michael is still questioning his own Choice… A little part of Satan hoped that The Crown Prince would chose to stay with him…

Meanwhile…

“need some Help?”

A Familiar Voice chuckle As Raphael heard Footsteps entered the Room, the Archangel of Health look up from the File he was ‘Reading’… ugh Even if he got his sight back it’s still so difficult! They’re Not as good as they used to be.

“please” He groaned, He heard a familiar giggle before an Archangel tap his shoulder “Take Some rest My dear Cousin, I’ll take it from here” Jophiel spoke softly.

Raphael without hesitation sat up from Michael’s desk, he gave the Archangel of Beauty a appreciative smile before Leaving the room…

Jophiel watch him leave before Looking at the pile of Paperwork on the desk, He frown a little.

“My~ My~ Michael… leaving us with These? You and Your siblings does have tendency to leave heaven huh?” He muttered to himself before picking up one file and flip the pages…

And leaving Raphael with these to handle? What was Michael even thinking? Raphael was Not Trained to do any of these especially not in his current state… it breaks Jophiel heart.

This can Not do!

He sat down on the desk and start Flipping through files and Paperwork.

Jophiel Tap his foot on the ground while focusing on Paperwork in front of him and a few hours passed before the door to the Office opened and Someone walked in…

Jophiel glance up with a smile “Evening Kamael” He greeted, Kamael Playfully Bow down as he walk toward the Younger Archangel.

“Saw Raphael back in his clinic And As I expected… you’re here sitting on Michael’s desn while working on The Paperwork our dear Crown prince should be doing” He Spoke before leaning to the desk and stare down at the Unfinished Paperwork.

Jophiel gave a hum of acknowledgement before tapping his pen to the desk a few times “Honestly I’ve never thought Michael ha e these much Paperwork to do…” He Admitted before putting away a finished paperwork.

“Thought he always Just Accept and declined Proposal… not rewrite them and Send it to Father, this is… tiring” Jophiel spoke before leaning back to the seat, Kamael gesture with his hand and smile while nodding at Jophiel Words.

“Well, I think we both agree that Father only want him to rewrite it because it’ll give More reason for Michael to stay in Heaven… but now look at what’s going on… Our Crown Prince is No where to be found in heaven” Kamael muttered as he look away to the Window the sun is setting.

“hey why don’t we go out? I’ll Buy you dinner… it’s not healthy to be coop up in this office for Too long” He Tap on the desk before leaning away and offering a hand to his cousin, Jophiel gave him a side smile before the smile dropped again.

He was about to decline but Kamael was right, It’s Unhealthy to Stay in one room doing nothing but paperwork all day… so He accepted the Older Archangel’s Hand before standing up And Let Kamael Pull him out of the Room and to the Hallway of the Castle…

The moment they Leave the Office Kamael slowly let go of Jophiel’s Hand and the two walk alongside each other in the quiet Hallway, There’s a few guardian angels Guarding the Hallway but Of course they didn’t make any noise…

Soon the two Archangels Leave the Castle and both Spread their wings before flying off to a lower Level of Heaven.

“I don’t know How Michael could handle all of those responsibility” Jophiel muttered before landing on the 4th Level of Heaven and Kamael lands next to him, Kamael shrugged at his words while they made their way across the clean street of heaven.

“Well Michael had been doing it for millions or even billions of years… so there’s no surprise there if he got it all down by now…” The Archangel of Love Responded before they entered a Restaurant.

“Welcome would you like to be escorted to the VIP room?” Immediately a Winner Asked, Kamael wave his hand dismissively “No thanks just a Simple seat on the side it’s fine” He Declined, She nodded before gesturing to the side.

“please follow me Sir Archangels” She Spoke, The Winner made her Way around the Tables of the restaurant While Kamael and Jophiel followed, she stopped in front of a regular Two Seated Table “Is this ok?” She asked Kamael Nodded “Thank you M’lady… this will be fine, Can we get the menu please?” He Responded.

“Of course, I’ll be right back” She chirps before leaving them, The Two take a seat and Kamael lean Back to his chair “that’s new… refusing the VIP Place” Jophiel spoke quietly before observing their surrounding, A Few other costumers had stole glances at them… some confused and some amazed.

Archangels are basically Celebrities… they’re President of A Heaven Level… and… MorningStars are literally Royalty… Jophiel and Kamael are MorningStars… of course Some Angels and Winners will Steal glances and take sneaky photo of them when they seat in public Place.

Kamale let out a hum thinking of how to answer Jophiel word “Well I just feel like want a change of pace” He Spoke a bit uncertain, Right in time the waitress return with the menu and Handed it to both of them.

Soon Kamael ordered his food while Jophiel just points which one he wants, he doesn’t really talk much to strangers… thankfully Kamael was chatty enough for both for them.

The Waitress leave again with the Order and soon return with their order…

“have a nice meal” She said before leaving again.

“I haven’t seen your bow in a while” Jophiel suddenly spoke before he take a sip from his Juice, Kamael put a Forkful of Noodle in his mouth he waited to swallow it before answering.

“I haven’t use it in years, It’s just sitting in my Closet for a while now” He admitted “actually sometimes I carry it but It it’s Folded form… I don’t really want to do anything with it” He added as he glance away.

Jophiel stay quiet, He still have a few questions he wanted to ask but he felt like Kamael Doesn’t want to share anymore information… so he didn’t ask, Instead the two eat in silence aside from a Casual small talks between them to lighten up the mood

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°