technology Nerds

The whole Seraphims accident was a huge News in hell, Lucifer had sooo much work because of it, He already have a lot of Work but now it’s added with the Whole incident!

In the Overlords Meeting Was tense… Alasator had to stay quiet-

The hotel definitely got the Attention but not the one needed-

The news and everything… Kasory Had reveal his true form in public after all… he can’t Lie about it now.

He try to lay low and stay in the hotel continue with the whole gardening and stuff while letting Charlie and Vaggie handle the News crowd.

“I really didn’t mean to cause so much trouble, If you want I could strike those people down” Kasory once asked but Charlie had Immediately turn his offer down.

Hell really could be this chaotic… the more chaos happening around him fuels him… making him stronger, He Secretly enjoys all of this…

“it’s a heaven Jasmine… just like what you asked for” Kasory spoke as he Planted a few of the seed, Charlie Eyes sparkle with joy “Would they look as Beautiful as the picture book said?!”

“…hm… compare to all hell, They’ll look mesmerizing” Kasory hum “I can’t wait to see them grow” the Princess Smile at it.

“but… Kasory… wouldn’t making a deal with me Cause you to stuck here in hell?” Charlie asked glancing at the Pentagram on his neck “Nah… I can go back whenever I want” Kasory responded.

“But wont Um God Be mad?” “……. Maybe, But I don’t think God will be Mad if I told him You’re the one that I made a deal with… God always wanted to see you, you know but can’t… they can’t really leave Heaven unprotected” Kasory Shrug while Planting another seed.

Charlie sat down next to him “Can I help with something?” She asked, He Handed her a small shovel.

Soon after finishing another part of Gardening he Went inside to wash himself and get a cup of Tea, Suddenly Niffty came up to him

“you should See this!” Niffty jumped up and down trying to get his attention.

Kasory Look down with a confused smile before accepting the Book from The Small sinner “What’s this?” “Something I Draw~ I can’t help but Notice that Black Angel seems to have an interesting relationship with you”

“Oh you Mean Azrael? Yea We’re pretty close…” When he open the book His smile froze and he dropped his Mug, thankfully Niffty catch it before it crash.

“So what do you think?!” she asked looking up at him excitedly… “It’s… um… Explicit” he wasn’t sure how to Explain it- ‘Dear Father Forgive me for my sin… what the fuck am I looking at’

Kasory gulp “You have… an excellent talent in drawing… even though you just saw him for a few second the details are… amazing”