angel of justive and redemption

“Going to hell to help out Lucifer’s Daughter… Are you Crazy?!”

“I like to assume I am” Kasory Chuckle Amused At the Surprised Man “Redeeming Sinners are Impossible!” Kasory didn’t Talk back, He only Smile And Close his eye, Luxy Stand next to his Feet wrapping it’s tails around his Feet.

“Adam, Relax” A Familiar Voice huffed, God appear from the door and Kasory straighten his Stance before lowering his Front in a Bowing motion.

“Father” He muttered “Alaric… It has been a long time… and it seems you wanted to return out there” God Sigh amused, Behind them Gabriel stand.

“Princess Charlie shows A lot of Personality That fits an Angel Father, wouldn’t it be best to Observe such thing? And after all… maybe she’s onto something” Kasory raise back his Head

“You’re fucking dumb! There’s no way a sinner can be redeem” Adam wave his Hand in the air “if a Sinner can’t be redeem then why Does Raguel exist?” the Question Caught everyone off guard.

“he is the angel of Justice and Redemption isn’t he? He redeem so many people in their life why can’t it happen now… in hell?” Kasory asked “Father… Maybe He’s right, Let him go on this… if a Sinner really can be Pure Again, Maybe this’ll even Help Zadkiel!” Gabriel Spoke up.

“I don’t think he should go! No” The First Man Complained.

God stare at their creation…

“Very well…”

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

These Sinners refuses her offer… but Charlie isn’t losing hopes! She know one day someone Will accepted Her offer to stay at the hotel.

Sir Pentious did! She sure hope others will too!

While she lost in her though someone accidentally Bump into her should making her drop all the fliers “Oof!” She Immediately kneel down to pick up all the papers, The Sinner that bump her didn’t even stop to apologize or even help.

It's nothing new thought…

But what is new that Someone Picked up one of the Paper and Handed to her…

“oh Thank you!” She chirps accepting the Paper “You need to be careful of your surrounding more Princess, This is hell after all… it’s bad to lose your guard here” the Stranger Chuckle as he pick up the rest of the Papers, Making sure they’re in good Condition before handing it to her.

She had never saw him before… “oh my Gosh! Would you might be interested in Going to The Happy Hotel?!” She immediately asked, Offering one Of the flier to him.

The Stranger Smile didn’t falter as he accepted it “Princess… this said the Hazbin Hotel” He Chuckle pointing at the clear name ‘Hazbin Hotel’ in the flier.

Charlie frown for a moment muttering something under her breath something about ‘Alastor’ before her smile return to her face “So? Would you be interested?! You’re a Sinner Right?”

The second question made the Stranger Stunned for a moment before his smile Widen and Nodded “maybe…, Speaking of The Hotel… I watch your Commercial a few days ago I was in my way there to see What’s the Princess of Hell Have going on with her new Interesting Project” He told.

Her eyes went wide before she Squeal loud enough to annoy someone as they threw a rock at her, but before it Hit Her The Stranger Manage to catch the Rock.

Charlie Flinch before she immediately stand up “I think We should head to the Hotel then!” She Told trying to ignore the Nervousness inside of her, The Stranger Crush the rock in his Hand and stand up, he was… tall, maybe as Tall as her Mom or Was he shorter?