a Decision Lingers

“Hey there Song bird”

Antonio look up from his Book to the Side as Jehoel sat down next to him “How are you Little Song Bird?” The Archangel of fire.

Antonio nodded at him without saying a word, “I’m guessing you’re doing good” Jehoel Guessed, Antonio only tilt his head “Decent then?” Jehoel Guessed again and That made Antonio nod before gesturing to Jehoel silently asking him the same Question he asked.

“I’m doing Good Little Song Bird thank you for asking” Jehoel responded, Antonio gave him another nod before the two fell into silence…

Sitting in the Garden of Eden only Listening to the sound of chirping birds… the two angels relaxed in each other company without saying a word…

Suddenly they both saw Metatron flying by…

“I wonder what he’s up to” Jehoel Muttered, Antonio nodded agreeing with his curiosity… Metatron rarely seen up in the sky unless he really need to go somewhere.

Metatron was flying across the highest Level of Heaven after Visiting God and heard about a certain news he went to fly across The Heaven’s Level before entering the Realm of the Reapers… it has been a long time since he’s been here…

He rarely been here because this was the Death realm and not the Realm of Life…

He lands on a Certain Balcony as his wife wings slowly came to fold behind his back as he entered the Pent house, He have to bow a little when entering the house because of his height.

Thankfully the ceiling is far tall enough so he wont need to lower his body all the time “Sir Metatron?” A Girl voice called.

He glance down at the girl, she’s so small compared to him… “Eva My Dear, Where’s your Dad?” He asked as he kneel down.

Eva was A child he had accepted to be Azrael’s kid, It concern him at first that Azrael took in a child but when he realized how Azrael act around the kid He slowly starting to trust the Archangel of Death with this alive Human…

“um… In his room, I’ll take you to him sir” She told shyly before walking away, she had to look back to make sure if he’s following her or not.

Metatron followed “please Drop the ‘Sir’ dear Eva, Just call me Metatron” He corrected her but she shake her head with a soft smile “It would be disrespectful though...” She muttered before opening the door to a room and entering it.

Metatron had Lean down to entered the door… and His eyes went wide.

“Khean?”

Kasory look up before he stood up in his full height and yet he have to look up to Metatron.

“Metatron… um… it’s good to see YO-AH” Suddenly he was impacted with a Hug, He tense up a Bit unsure of what to do when the Archangel of Life Suddenly hugged him and Hold him tight…

He could hear Azrael Snickering and Eva just sitting on the side of the bed with a smile.

“My~ My~ Chaos… And here I thought you’ll finally reunited with A, Thank god you haven’t” The Older Archangel spoke softly… Kasory was still frozen in Place… he wasn’t sure what he should do…

Why do the Other Care? Why must they when they didn’t even pray to him? Is this all fake? Just a Façade so he’ll believe they care…? Kasory mind was Conflicted…

He nervously raise his hands and wrapped it around Metatron’s back nervously and feeling a bit awkward, but it’s enough for Metatron who tighten the hug.

do the other Archangels really care for him? Or is this just lies? Kasory wasn’t sure… he’s not sure about all of this… He wasn’t sure how he should act… he… he felt lost in such situations.

“this is Splendid news Chaos Bringer!” Suddenly Metatron pull away from the hug and hold him up by his shoulders like a doll… holy shit this angel is tall- although he’s not as Tall as Sera…

“We shall Celebrate your return!” Metatron Cheered, Kasory Could see the excitement in his face… is that a lie? A mask? Or is he actually happy to see him?... Why?

Why do others care? They shouldn’t care… they shouldn’t care for a monster like him… he had harmed Heaven more than once, He rarely listened to their rules, He Always goes rogue… he was not one of them…

That’s what Kasory thought…

But he didn’t realize that… to the other Archangels… Kasory was one of them no matter how different he is… they see him as one of them and they cherish him more than he Realize… Even if most of heaven hates him… the Archangels doesn’t…

Sadly Kasory couldn’t see it… he’s too lost in his own Self Pity… lost in his own Low self esteem…

He didn’t realize how much the Archangels always missed him when he leave and went Out of the Radar… when Heaven cheered for his suppose death… the Archangels mourn for him…

If only he could see their love for him…

“n-no, No Metatron No! Don’t do such thing it’s too troublesome” Kasory Shake his head as he raise a hand to stop Metatron before the older Archangel could start rambling about party plans.

“Oh why not mg Dear Chaos Bringer?” Metatron asked a bit confused before slowly putting Kasory back on the ground and Loosen his grip on Kasory’s shoulder, Kasory Shake his head again “Too troublesome, Really you don’t need to I’ll be out of all of your hair after I’m done here…” Kasory spoke.

“What does that mean? You’re going back to Hell?” Azrael asked as he forced himself to sit up, Kasory pause for a moment “No… I uh… I’m going out of Radar Again” He admitted.

“Kas” Metatron softly called, The other three in the room could see the Hidden terrified look in his face “Going back to the Void?” Metatron asked and Kasory nodded.

“it has been a long time since I return there, I still have wor-” “No, are you kidding me!? No!” Azrael Hissed as he forced himself to stand up, He almost stumble down thankfully Kasory grabbed him and hold him up only to get his Cat-Like ear Pulled by Azrael.

“you Asshole! You’re not going off Radar Again!” Azrael Threatened, Kasory let a hiss before leaning his head away and shook Azrael’s hand away from his Ear “Why not?! I have work! I-…” Kasory pause…

“Something about this Terrified you Kas… If it scares you, You don’t need to do it… Father had always told you to stop going there… you can always just listen from afar right? You usually do that when you visit heaven” Metatron step closer.

Kasory stare at the ground… ah so That’s what God been trying to tell him? He had always Avoid talking to god Face to face… although other than that time Where he had to discuss about Charlie’s plan.

“I have been gone from that place for too long” Kasory whispered quietly…

Eva watch as the three Archangels start arguing… more like Azrael and Metatron tried to convince Kasory to Not go out of radar… while she Observe… she See’s something…

Something… that look On Kasory’s face… the same look when she saw what her mother did… the look of someone who’s having trouble with something big, Something bad… Someone who’s trying to deal with trauma.

Azrael and Metatron didn’t seems to notice, Maybe they did… maybe they think he’s sad and nothing more… but she saw it clearly…

She wonders… this was the Archangel of Chaos? The One Azrael told her about… the Angel that no longer in Heaven… the Strong, Independent and Talented Archangel…

Even such Archangel could Feel something like Trauma…

“Aren’t you supposed to be helping Charlie? Why not observe the void from the Hotel?” Azrael asked, Kasory paused for a moment before he shrugged “We already know a Sinner can be redeem right? So There’s no purpose for me to be there anymore” he shake his head dismissively.

“that’s not true Chaos… You have more purpose is Hell than in The Void” Metatron put a hand to Kasory’s shoulder, Kasory glance up at him…

‘More purpose in Hell…’ he blink a few times before looking away.

“You should think again about Leaving Kas… I’m sure the Princess will be heartbroken if you suddenly left and cant be reached at all” Metatron Softly spoke as he squeeze Kasory’s shoulder gently, Kasory Narrow his eyes as he stare into nothing.

Finally he sigh and put a hand to Metatron’s hand while the other still holding on Azrael.

“Fine… I’ll think more about it” He finally gave up, but even with such Word the other two Archangels knows full well Kasory said that only to ease their worry over him.

Azrael slowly sat back down to the bed before letting out a pained hiss “Shit that hurts” His body shudder, Kasory kneel in front of him “Maybe we should Call Raphael?” He asked, Azrael shake his head “No… No it’ll be ok, I’ll be fine… this happened before, I can handle it don’t worry just need time to heal” Azrael Responded.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“SHIT!”

Michael fall down of the Demon Horse and Thankfully Satan manage to grab him by the waist before he could hit the ground “you should be more careful Michael” He chuckle amuse that the prince just Swore so loudly…

Michael face flustered of Embarrassment and he pout, He gently tug Satan’s sleeve before he pull himself back up to his feet…

“not a word to anyone” he glared as he point at Satan who gave him an amused smile “Of course Prince Charming~ you can trust my word for it” Satan Responded trying so hard not to laugh at how Angry Michael look.

He could feel the anger from Michael, And it feeds him with Power especially that Michael was almost a God level Angel, His anger Was Pulling Satan closer.

Like a drug…

“it’s so different from Angelic Horses” Michael sigh, he was used on riding the Horse in Heaven but In hell the horses are different they’re more threatening shape… more muscle and a bit smaller… although the size doesn’t matter since Michael himself isn’t count as a tall Archangel…

“the Flames wont hurt would they?” Michael asked “Prince you’ve asked that a bunch of time… no it Wont hurt you, It wont burn your uniform… you have nothing to fear about it unless it wants you dead” Satan chuckle as he watch Michael get back up on the Demon Horse who doesn’t seems to mind at all.

Satan gently Hold Michael’s hand and lead it to the lead “hold it tight but make sure to pull it Gently, these horses are way more temperamental than the Ones you have in Heaven” Satan Guided, Michael nodded before he grip on the lead “You know how to do the rest right?” Satan asked and Michael nodded again.

“try going slow like the first time you Ride those Angelic Horses” Satan Told, Michael but hit bottom lips before nodding again.

In the sideline Gabriel let out a yawn, One hand Was holding Michael’s Fabric… he stare at the whole interaction while Sara sat on the wooden Fence next to him.

“you are extremely Tall” the imp muttered glancing up at him “Yea I know… I’m count as Normal height for Heaven Born actually” “wait what? How tall are Heaven born?” She asked as she scoot closer a bit curious.

“Heaven born depends on the species but mist Heaven born are tall” he responded “then what’s your species?” She asked as she raise her brow, Gabriel smile before thinking for a moment “A Throne I think, I got so used on being called an Archangel that I forgot My Actual species” He chuckle as he shake his head.

“how tall are Throne angels?” “I think from 8’0 to 12’0… so Yea I’m count as a normal height” He Wave his free hand dismissively “How did you end up an Archangel?” She asked, Her curiosity amuse him…

“I was created as an adult and immediately given the title of an Archangel, That’s that… nothing more and nothing less” He Hum.

They both immediately turn to look at Michael and Satan when they heard Michael Screeching, Gabriel and Sara immediately tense up and ready to Launch to a Defend mode but thankfully nothing bad was Happening.

It seems Michael accidentally pull too hard on the Lead and the horse immediately stand on both it’s hind leg throwing Michael off, Satan manage to grab him before he could hit the ground.

Gabriel Felt his chest Was being stabbed when he saw Satan was Holding Michael Bridal Style, but he push the Pain away and forced his body to relax leaning back to the Fence…

Michael punch Satan’s shoulder but Not hard enough to cause him actual pain “You should’ve warn me it would’ve done that!” He Scolded as he kick his leg in the air, The more they hang out the More Satan see the real Michael behind his mask of a Perfect prince persona… it amuse him how Michael could be way childish than he is… remind him Of Lucifer, they’re definitely twins…

The anger Energy was back and it made Satan laugh “Ah Forgive me Prince! I thought you already know Horses do such thing” He Gently put Michael down.

The anger was there… lingering for a few moment before it fades and Michael sigh “yeah You’re right, I should’ve notice such thing… I’m so reckless” he Shake his head as he close his eyes.

“Come on now why don’t we get some rest from this? The sun is too high in the sky~ it’s getting Hot” Satan put a hand above his head to shadow his face from the sunlight as he glance up at it.

“Yea you’re right, Gabriel! Sara! We’re taking a Break come on” Michael Gesture to them, the two Immediately made their way towards him.

Gabriel handed him His Fabric and His Suit, Michael stare at it for a moment before giving them back to Gabriel “it’s too hot here so I’ll just stick with my Shirt” He Wave him off.

The Archangel of Messenger only Nodded when he take the clothing back.

“let’s Head inside” Satan hand was placed next to Michael’s waist as he lead The Prince of Heaven inside The Wrath’s Castle, Gabriel stare at it longer than he should, when he notice he was staring for too long he glance away and decide to turn his Attention to Sara.

“hey can I climb on your shoulder, I know it’s not professional but… can I?” She asked pointing up at him “Sure why not” He Shrugged immediately the Imp’s face sparkle before she climb up from his wings to his shoulder like the little gremlin she is!

She sat down there comfortably as he start walking forward following Michael and Satan inside.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Charlie look around the Place, Something or someone is missing… and it’s so clear…

Because Alastor had start picking a fight with her dad again- he always do that when he have nothing to do or just need of Entertainment and Usually A certain Someone kept him entertained and out of Her father’s Feather…

But now? Lucifer and Alastor were Glaring at each other and arguing… “hey where Did Kasory go?” Charlie Lean to Vaggie as she whispered her questions to the Ex-angel.

“uh… something about heaven” Vaggie responded “did he say anything about going back?” she asked, Vaggie shrugged “Babe I don’t know, Ask Alastor he probably do” She gesture to Alastor who was being yelled at by Lucifer, Alastor seems so smug…

Lucifer looks like he’s trying so hard not to rip Alastor to shred… “maybe later” Charlie Whispered, She wanted to separate them so bad but she felt like it’s better not to be involved.

If she did Alastor would find a way to piss her dad even more…

Charlie watch before she let out a tired sigh “Come on Babe let’s get you to bed it’s too tiring” Vaggie gently hold her hand and pull her away from the scene, Charlie didn’t resist instead she lean her weight to Vaggie.

“thanks Vaggie” She whispered, Even if Vaggie is Shorter she’s still manage to walk while letting Charlie lean her weigh to her.

“can we cuddle?” Charlie asked when they entered the Elevator as Vaggie tap on the Number to their floor “Of course Babe” She Softly responded as her free hand gently Caress Charlie’s hair it earn her a bright smile from her girlfriend and when the elevator door open they slowly made their way to their room door.

And when they entered their room Vaggie closed the door while the Princess threw herself to The bed, Face flat on the Mattress it made Vaggie smile… she find it adorable.

Charlie roll herself around as she reach her hands up in a grabbing Motion “Vaggie~ come here” She whined, Vaggie chuckle before going to the bed to cuddle with her.

While the two cuddle… the Argument between Alastor and Lucifer still going- more likely Lucifer yelling at him while Alastor gave a few remarks to piss the king even more.

“YOU’RE UNBELIEVABLE!!” Lucifer Screamed as Alastor stare down at him with his casual Grin and a raised taunting Brow.

“Do you find it funny to piss me off?!” The king asked as he gesture to himself “Yep” Alastor simply responded.

“ugh! Without Kasory around you just seems to like annoying me huh?!” Lucifer glared “Come on now Sir it is quite the fun distraction” Alastor grin wider, Lucifer’s eye twitch before he try to control his anger again a she took a deep breath and let it out… this OverLord is the worse…

“Fuck you” Lucifer Narrow his eyes “Fuck you too” Alastor sing Songed. That only pissed Lucifer more and he knows it…

The whole night the two end up in a fight… Although they did take the fight out of the Hotel but it’s still quite destructive and Charlie had to Shout at them to stop.