Who do you truly Yearn for?

“Gabriel! Look! Look! Sillies!!” God Screech as they Ran toward Gabriel who just returned back to the pet shop, Gabriel raise a brow when God showed him a Little kitten in Their hand.

“Aweeee that thing looks like Kasory” Gabriel cooed at the black cat, God Snickers and nodded behind them Metatron Glared at them both…

“Metatron I want to Adopt this kitty!” God Human Form’s eyes Sparkle, Metatron sneer “No! Sir I don’t think you understand how Bad that idea is” Metatron muttered, Rejecting God’s Request… God Pouts like a child.

“come on Met, let the guy adopt the cat” Gabriel Gesture to the kitten as god nodded at his words, Metatron’s eye twitch before he grab the kitten from God’s Hand and Put it back to where it Belongs…

Before God And Gabriel could do Anything About it Metatron had dragged them out of the Pet Store.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“where Have you been?” Michael asked as he rushed toward Satan. “Gabriel said Hi” Satan responded before walking Pass him, Michael’s wings raise up the Prince of Heaven gave Satan a confused look but he shake his head and followed The King.

Satan was frustrated… and Michael could see it full well, The Crown prince of Heaven grabbed Satan’s Hand and intertwined their Fingers, immediately Satan Step became less heavy… Satan Glance to the side at their intertwined fingers and his gaze went to Michael.

“you… seems frustrated so I…” Michael hold on to Satan’s hand tighter as he lean to the King, Satan Felt his anger slowly wiped away… he felt more… relaxed.

This was all supposed to be a Façade but why… why does he slowly Falling for the Prince?! He felt the same feeling he felt for Zadkiel, But a little bit more…

Satan Tighten his hold “Thank you...” he Spoke, The Smile on Michael’s face made his knee go weak… the genuine smile of the crown prince is a rare sight that’s for sure.

“Michael” He Called, Michael Stare at him with that smile and let out a soft ‘hm?’… “May I…?” Satan Reach his free hand forward and Cupped Michael’s cheek, Michael stare at him confused.

Satan pull him closer slowly and Michael’s eyes widen realizing what was about to happen, He felt his heart skip a beat…

But then… the door slam Open and immediately both pulled Away before anything could Happen

Satan glared to the unwelcomed Guest… “YOOO SATAN!!!!~” Mammon Sing songed as the Unwelcomed Guess strode into the Mansion, Satan Let out a low Animalistic Growl

“oh Hey big Bro!” Mammon Immediately jump forward and Hugged Michael, Michael Yelped before letting out an amused laugh and pat Mammon’s Head “Hi there Mammon” He greeted, Behind him Satan was on the verge of letting his anger Breaks free.

“you wont believe what Bee said to me she’s so mean” Mammon Start to cry crocodile Tears as he bury his face to Michael’s chest, Michael pat his Head and Chuckle “oh what did she do?” Michael asked “SHE CALLED ME A FAT CATERPILLAR” Mammon Cried out, Michael felt a swear drip down his side… he really don’t know how to deal with this-

Satan behind him was Growling possessively… And The King of Wrath Snapped when He saw Mammon hands going to take the Golden feather on Michael’s wing.

“WORTHLESS GREEDY BASTARD!!!!”

Satan Roared and Immediately grabbed Mammon and pull him forcefully away from Michael “Satan Calm down” Michael tried to calm him down while Mammon start throwing insults at him.

“what got you So angry?! Did I interrupted something?~” Mammon Taunt and that only made Satan Snarl louder.

“S-Satan Please” Michael gently pull Satan back but it’s no use… Satan is too heavy to be pulled around- “Mammon please shut up” Michael sigh but the two sins Didn’t listened to him.

Mammon just kept taunting Satan and Satan start Shaking in anger… he was about to break Mammon’s head with one hand-

Michael yelped when Satan slammed Mammon on the ground, He thought Mammon would’ve died but thankfully not, Mammon screeching and trying to push Satan’s hand away from his face, the ground under him already made a hole by the impact… how Strong had Satan actually Become?!

Michael remember when Satan was In Heaven he can’t even do such damage to Mammon!

“BIG BROTHER HE’S HURTING ME!!” Mammon Cried out, they both know he’s just being dramatic- “Satan please stop” Michael tried to Told him, Satan only Growl and snarl… Michael gulp.

He know between the three He was the strongest but… he’s not the type to fight anymore, He doesn’t wield His sword that way anymore…

“Satan” he warned softly, But it seems like that didn’t work either because Satan Lifted Mammon from the ground and slam him down again, the whole mansion Shakes…

“OW THAT SERIOUSLY HURT YA FUCKER!” Mammon Screamed, That sounds more real than his last Shouts… Michael eyes widen before his wings Flare up

“ENOUGH!!!!”

He roared and immediately the whole room went silence even Satan’s growl slowly become low… “LET. HIM. GO” he Ordered and Satan Let go Of Mammon who immediately Scrambled away from Satan’s reach, Satan turn to look at Michael.

His Gaze Were full with anger… Michael Stand His ground staring at Satan intimidating Aura…

“You dare to speak to me with such tone?” Satan growl, His anger was High enough to make him forget who’s actually speaking to him… and Michael knows that.

Michael gesture for Mammon to leave and Mammon Did, Michael reach a hand toward Satan who Growls louder.

Michael lowered his wings and relaxed his body “Satan” He called Softly, Satan narrowed his eyes and Snarl showing his sharp teeth… The Crown Prince gently cupped Satan’s cheek.

“what was it you want?” Michael asked before leaning closer, Satan wanted to push him away but The King was weak to his touch… Michael kissed him.

Satan anger slowly fades as his own body relaxed and returned the kiss, His hands slowly hold Michael’s Waist and pull him closer, he observe as those yellow eyes closed and Those golden wings lowered before he closed his own eyes.

Soon they pull away and Satan immediately move Michael’s Choker away and Kiss Michael’s Neck, The Crown Prince Flinch his face became Flustered but he didn’t push Satan away.

Michael hands rest comfortably on Satan’s shoulder as he tilted his head to the side giving the Sin more Access to his neck, His wings flutter at each gentle kisses planted to his neck.

Michael heart skip a beat when Satan’s hands slowly went under his shirt… He let out a soft Gasp.

Before anything could go too far suddenly Someone Pull Michael away from Satan and They both Froze in place when they feel the Familiar threatening Energy around them.

Lucifer was in his full demon form, He stands in front of Michael Protectively “I CAN’T LEAVE  MY BROTHER ALONE WITH YOU AT ALL CANT I?!?! YOU PERVERTED SIN!!!” Lucifer Screamed.

It Amaze Michael how Satan only Sneer but didn’t make a move to attack, Maybe because Satan knew He Needed Lucifer’s Approval… So he stay mild, or maybe because Satan knew Lucifer is Way Stronger than him, or both.

“DON’T YOU DARE TAINTED MY BROTHER!!! PERVERTED FREAK” Lucifer Hugged Michael as he point and glare at Satan, Michael glance away awkwardly while Satan narrowed his eyes at the Other king.

No one knows how Lucifer got here but they know that this definitely wont be the Last time.

“Hey Shorty, He kissed me first” Satan Point at His Lips with a devilish Grin, Lucifer’s eye twitch before immediately he turn to look at his Twin brother with Glassy Eyes “TELL ME IT’S NOT TRUE MIKA’IL!” he cried as he start shaking Michael’s body back and forth.

Michael let out a nervous laugh as he avoid Lucifer’s Gaze and that answers enough for Lucifer, He start to tear up “MICHAEL HOW COULD YOU?!?!” He cried out.

“its fine Luci” Michael sigh patting Lucifer’s hat, That only made Lucifer cry louder “ITS NOT FINE!!!, YOU’RE COMING WITH ME TO THE PRIDE RING!” Immediately The King of Hell Grab Michael by the Hand and pull him along “H-hey! Lucifer” Michael Stumble forward trying to keep up.

He glance back at Satan, Satan only stand there staring at them… he didn’t even try to Stop Lucifer, he Gave Michael a wink before turning around and went the other way.

As they reach out of Satan’s mansion Lucifer start Scolding Michael about what ever he thinks Michael needs to know that he shouldn’t be doing!

Michael is the older Twin but it felt like he’s the younger right now… Lucifer Was Nagging and Scolding him about being reckless and Letting other take advantage  of him.

It was just a kiss and it’s with Consent- well it would’ve gone further than just a Kiss if Lucifer didn’t interrupted but Still.

But Lucifer Definitely doesn’t care… he’s being overprotective.

Was this what Raphael felt when both Michael and Lucifer nags him all the time about his unsafe Romantic Life? Wow-

“AND WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN HELL?!?!” Lucifer Screamed, Michael let out a sigh “I have a lot in my mind” “THAT’S NO EXCUSE, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF REMEMBER! You want to mend our bond SO NO MORE SECRETS!” Lucifer Scolded before looking away with a pout.

“And you really need to Put Boundaries! I know You’re not a child and One way or another you’ll probably Marry him but seriously Michael! You could push him away if you want to!” Lucifer Huffed, Michael laugh awkwardly ‘But… I want him to do it’ he Didn’t say that of course.

He doesn’t want to Troubled Lucifer even more… “You know I heard from Ramiel that you’re in hell, Leaving your throne like that? How are you so reckless?!... You know if Something is wrong you can always talk to me” Lucifer Spoke again, He didn’t mind Michael Silence… because he know his older Twin Brother is listening.

Lucifer hold on Satan’s Hand tighten “I don’t care who’ll you end up with I… I just don’t want you to feel the pain I felt” Lucifer Muttered, Come to think of it… Michael only seen Lucifer with Lilith once and that was because of the whole Seraphim incident.

After that he didn’t see Lilith around anywhere even when Lucifer and Charlie Visits Heaven…

“Is there something you should’ve told me before?” Michael asked, Lucifer stay quiet for a moment before he Look away “I don’t want to talk about it now” “I thought there’s no secret between us anymore Luci” Michael responded as he manage to walk alongside Lucifer now that Lucifer stopped dragging him around.

They reached the pride ring soon enough and immediately from the dry Land of Wrath they arrive at the crowded street of the pride.

“Lilith and I uh… not together Anymore” Lucifer dropped the Bomb, Michael’s eye widen a bit “why? You two had always been loving… what happened?” He asked, Lucifer shrugged “I don’t know one day she just… left, One morning when I woke up she just left and took Charlie with her without any explanation…” Lucifer muttered as his gaze dropped to the ground.

Michael’s eye soften, Seems like all Lucifer’s attitude towards His Current situation makes sense, Lucifer was Hurting… Michael open his wing and wrapped it around Lucifer protectively.

Lucifer look up at him, Giving him a genuine Appreciated Smile “And I don’t want that to happen to you one day!” Lucifer immediately spoke, Michael chuckle and ruffled Lucifer’s hair causing his hat to fall, Lucifer yelped and glared at Michael.

“ok, Ok I’ll Be careful” Michael Humored him but They both know Michael took Lucifer’s words to heart.

“So uh… you’re staying in pride right?” Lucifer asked his eyes sparkle up at Michael, Michael had to look away from how bright it is… no matter how Old Lucifer is he still Such a child! It’s adorable.

“uh No” “well… as your Twin Brother I say… YOURE NOT GOING BACK TO THAT PERVERT!” Lucifer immediately shouted and start Dragging Michael again, Oh dear…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

<[Good night my Prince]

Michael stare at the text, His Heart Beats faster… maybe all those jokes about saying Satan is Hot end up making him actually Genuinely think of it-

He stare at the message and suddenly a message from Someone else came up, He click on it and he felt his heart became heavier yet at the same time his wings flutter in excitement.

<[Look what God Adopted, Looks like Kasory right? Hope you have a wonderful day Prince Charming!]

It was Gabriel… why? Why must these two make him felt… weird, His heart wont stop Pounding in his chest…

Michael fall down to the ground as he lean to the Balcony of the Hotel room he’s staying, He out his phone close to his chest.

“Something bothering you Michael?” A familiar Voice asked and Michael glance toward the Owner of the Voice “Hey Kasy” He Smile Softly, Kasory Tail flick before the Archangel of Chaos kneel down in front of The Crown Prince of Heaven “When are you returning to Heaven?” Kasory asked, Michael let out a sigh and he shrugged “I don’t know… not sure if I can… you know… go back there and think like everything is Normal” He Admitted as he glance up to where Heaven is…

Kasory Smile and nodded before sitting down, His Sharp rail wrapped around him “Yea I know how that felt” He Muttered, Michael hold onto his phone tighter as his wings wrapped around his body like a blanket “Can I really lead Heaven one day? Without God?... If I myself can’t keep Heaven calm with the whole Exorcist news” He sigh as he lean to the railing of the balcony, Kasory Cat-Like Ears lowered back.

“Maybe you just need a little push? You do know even without God You still have all the Archangels, We’re willing to help you even Uriel” Kasory Put a hand to Michael’s wings that’s wrapped around The Crown Princess Body.

Even with a reassuring word something still bothered Michael, he look away from Kasory as his gaze went to stare ag nothingness… something was in his mind and Kasory Knows it but he also know Michael wont just admit it.

So Kasory could only comfort him this much.

“should I leave you alone?” Kasory asked, Michael Pause for a moment before shaking his head, he reach forward to gently hold Kasory’s hand that was on his wings “Stay with me Kas” He whispered.

Kasory didn’t hesitate to nod, He Lean forward and hugged Michael… Michael’s wings lowered themselves and he return the hug burying his face to Kasory’s Shoulder.

It's weird knowing how they used to be tense around each other… now? It felt like Kasory was the Cat Michael had Taken care of years ago… the small feline that always there for him… defending him.

Michael smile when Kasory summoned his wings and wrapped it Around them, He felt protected… Michael Body relaxed under Kasory’s hold, He know what ever would happen His Beloved Cat would Protect him from the things that he’s scared of.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“I CANT BELIEVE YOU ADOPT IT FOR THEM” Metatron Roared, Gabriel gave a playful Whistle as the three made their way around the street while God was occupied with the small black cat in their Hand now they’re content.

“Come on Old man~ Look at them! They’re happy” Gabriel Gesture to god, Metatron’s eye twitch before he let out a groan and Face palm.

Soon all three of them arrive at their Villa, Whiel God was Busy Talking about something with Metatron Gabriel made his way to His Assigned room.

He pull his phone out and glance at it, Michael didn’t respond but leave his message on read… as usual- Gabriel let out a sigh.

He sat down on the Bed, Fatya lands on the Arm rest of the couch before she chirps and make herself comfortable.

Gabriel put his phone to the nightstand before taking off his coat and laying down on the bed he was about to take off his tie before suddenly his phone rang…

He glance at it… ‘Michael’? He immediately answered the call and put the phone near his ear.

→Gabe]

That Voice… Gabriel felt relief hearing that Familiar voice, Michael always can make him felt things he never felt before… even without emotions on.

“hey Michael, How are you?” He asked trying to hide his excitement.

→Gabe where are you?]

Michael asked, His voice sounded weak… did something happen? Satan didn’t hurt him did he?! The thought of Michael getting hurt made his ‘!non Existing’ Anger Boils…

“I’m on earth Michael what’s wrong? You’re not hurt are you?” He asked clenching his fist and almost cracking his phone.

→no, can I… nevermind]

“What? You know it’s bad to keep things inside what do you need Michael?” he asked Immediately as he forced himself to relax, something isn’t right

→Gabriel… I’m sorry, For Always Hurting you]

Gabriel didn’t answer, He just stare at the open window… he wasn’t sure what to answer at all.

→I don’t know what’s going on, I’m not sure at all… I, Gabriel I… I’m scared]

“Do you want to Portal here?” Gabriel asked and Michael didn’t answer for a few second before finally the crown prince Answered

→Can I please?]

Gabriel hold himself from letting out a sigh, the hardest thing about letting Michael go is… Michael himself doesn’t want to be let go-

“of course” He responded and he heard a rustling before a portal appeared in the middle of the room and A familiar Figure walks in, Michael Transform to his Human disguise…

Gabriel end the call before standing up and offering a hand to Michael, Michael glance up at him and Immediately tackle him to a hug, Burying his face to Gabriel’s chest

It's hard to push Michael away… it always is, No matter how old Michael is… Gabriel knew He’ll come running back and It confused Gabriel…

Who does Michael really yearn for? Him or… Satan?