Forever (smud)

"What is wrong with you ? You're so distracted the last couple of weeks.... since my crazy mother is gone. You're not going to die in seven months dont believe her pathetic crazy story's"

I am.... i am going to die .... in 6 months and 3 days to be exact , if i have to believe Sybill. Every day the child ... the little boy grows inside of me i feel my emotions getting weaker... my emphaty towards Thomas who im lying to. My happines when hé is in a good mood and treats me like im his most precious possesion. My anger when hé comes back coverd in blood. My fear about dying , the spirit inside of me makes the body of the little boy her home more and more every day until im nothing but a shell keeping him warm until he enters the world and the spirit lives on inside of him.... forever.... hé cant have children so she has a home she never has to leave atleast i hope. Only a few weeks have passed by and i allready feel myself change. I cant imagne how my last months here are going to be. I cant tell Thomas i know hé doesnt want me to leave his side ..... i dont want this little boy to die so its best to keep acting like i am now. This child deserves a chance .... Matheo deserves a change like Thomas said hé would call his first born son. Maybe hé can change him , maybe hé wants to be better for him........

"Did you hear a single word i said ? Dont believe her !"

"Im sorry , im just tired"

I smile at Thomas who is looking at me with an annoyed look on his face. We left the cabin and moved to his fathers mansion. It was his idea , hé liked the fact i was close to him. For a man who was so evil his taste is immaculate , every detail is tought about. His eye for detail is also scary his Black and gold mansion is the most beautifull place i have ever seen and i discover new things every day. New rooms , new details in the ceilings. The tought of Voldemort dying here is something i dont enjoy. Thomas looks back down at his book and carry's on reading. Something hé enjoys in his "free" time , i never knew hé loves reading so much.

The only emotion that hasnt changed is my atraction towards Thomas. The way hé mouths the words he's reading with his perfect lips. The way his eyes room the pages of the book in his veiny hands.

"Fantasizing about me again sweetheart"

"Maybe....."

Hé closses his book and puts it back in the shelve before sitting down again with his arms layed out on top of the couch.

"Tell me .... no wait i have a better idea show me"

No matter how many times i had sex with him hé has a way to make me nervous and blushing. I slowly get up and stand infront of him while taking my clothes of piece by piece slowly while making eye contact with him. My shame isnt the same as before and i like it.... Thomas looks at me with clenched jaw while i make my way down to my knees and slowly crawl towards him on my hands and knees not loosing eye contact. He seems to enjoy my new confidence and my hands make their way to the growing bulch forming in his pants. I open his belt and lower his pants looking at his hard cock wich lays on his belly. I bite my lip at the sight and kiss it before taking it in my mouth. His hands make a ponytail from my hair and hé guides me over his cock with my mouth while i look at him with tears in my eyes from his size. I gag around him and he groans.

"Fuck , you look so good taking all of me"

I get up and turn my back towards him before taking his hard cock in my hands and lowering myself on top of it. He slowly fills me up and i put my hands down on his knees while bouncing up and down. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

"Where does this confidence come from ? You know im in charge right?"

Hé whispers against my neck causing goosebumps to form all over my skin.