Another promise (smud)

Im standing there in the middle of the room , trying to wrap my head around what just happend. I saw voldemort , i saw Lilly get cursed by a army of deatheaters and Thomas just tried to kiss me before coming back to his senses. I dont know if im angry or sad , i hate myself for what has happend to Lilly and even more for the fact that i liked one of her killers kissing me. Maybe i just like the fact hé finally acknowledged me , and not just to bully or tease me.

"Ugly girl does allot of thinking" Revus walks in the room. "Come with Revus" hé says , i look down at Revus. "Im sorry Revus but Thomas told me to go to my room" i give him a weak smile.
"I know hé did , hé is confused ugly girl. He talked about you allot before he brought you here.... Lord is confused.... yes yes , confused is Lord.... but hé didnt talk about you ... no no hé didnt" Revus said as hé tried to figure out what was the right thing to say. "Revus can come with you? But ugly girls room smells like halfblood" I dont know what hé's trying to do but it does take my toughts away from the whole situation that is going on , his height in combination with his big round belly , his little glasses , perfect suit and grumpy personality makes him fun to look at. "Why do you work for Thomas if you dont mind me asking?" Hé raised one eyebrow.
"I do mind ugly girl" hé says. "Im sorry Revus" i say to the little man infront of me.
"I make his suits and the deatheater masks and clothes" hé blures out. I didnt expected that answer , but it makes sense because hé hated my clothes so much and likes to dress me. "Revus is gonna make you a dress , you wil see. Go look for Thomas and talk to him , maybe hé is confused" .

Its probably not the best thing to do but i got not much to lose. I want to stay on his good side and hopefully see my father again if he even is alive. "Thank you Revus" i say to him and walk towards the huge hallway hé probably is in the same room hé was in last time. When i walk past the dinning room i see a new women cleaning the area.
A new maid allready i think to myself.
The women is older because she has Grey curly hair , i cant see her face but i will in the next few days if i keep doing my job. When i reach the door i take a deep breath , here goes nothing.
I open the door to see Thomas sitting behind the wooden desk again. He looks up from the table and raises his eyebrow.

"Didnt i tell you to go to your room Olivander?" Hé asks in a serious tone.
"Uhm yes you did Sir , but i wanted to talk to you" i say as i look down at my feet. "There is nothing to talk about Olivander" Hé looks down again to focus on the papers on the desk infront of him.
"Well there is.... Sir.... Lilly is dead , i really want to know where my father is , and you kissed me" the last words came out silently. He sighs "Lilly lied there was nothing i could do for her , i took her in for you , i fed her i gave her a job and she did this to herself. Your father is doing the same job as you are , hé's not dead the army took him with them to the villages their fighting right this minut. And about the last thing you said i dont have a answer for that , so i dont know what you want to hear Olivander?"

I dont even know what i want to hear myself . Lilly did lie but i still dont think she deserved what happend to her. The news that my father is alive is the best news i got in the last couple of days. I hope he stays alive and i will see him again soon. He is better in his job then i am so the chances that he gets killed for that are small.
" thank you for telling me Sir "
hé stands up and walks to the other side of the desk. He pulls out one chair and walks back around to place the chair next to his , hé takes a seat back in his own chair. " Sit down " hé points at the chair he just placed next to his own. "Yes sir" i take place in the chair and say nothing hé doesnt either. We just sit there next to eachother , while hé reads the papers and puts them on piles in front of him.

I never noticed the little freckles on his nose , just a few little ones. They dont fit his personality i think to myself.
His eyes roam the papers , hé has long black eyelashes , that move when his eyes do while hé reads over the letters on the paper. A few times hé mouths the words that hes reading with his perfect lips. Its almost unfair how perfect hé looks , even better then hé did back in the days. His jawline looks even beter when hé clenches it.
"Olivander , stop " his eyes dont leave the papers. He could just stop reading my toughts that would be much eassier.
" Olivander i told you they are really loud , i dont want to read them i just hear them" hé still doesnt look at me. I try to keep my toughts still but when hé puts his pen against his lips they just slip out. He balls his fist. " Olivander , im trying to control myself but you make it really hard" he turns his head towards me. " Then dont" i shock myself with the words that came out of my mouth. He laughs " Well well Olivander , why dont you do what your thinking about right now " a grin stays on his face. I slowly lean in towards him and press my lips against his , they are soft and flow perfectly with mine. I slowly get up without breaking the kiss and clim on to his lap with my legs around him and knees resting on the big chair hes sitting on. I put my arms around his neck and his hands make their way to my hips. When they arrive at my sides he slowly starts to rock me back and forward on his lap. A soft moan escapes my lips when i feel him getting harder under me. "Needy slut" hé says while hé looks into my eyes. "If you only know how bad i wanted to do this all this time but ......" it looks like he just realised what he's doing. "Olivander we cant do this , we cant" his eyes go back and forward between mine , hé leans back in again and starts to kiss me with more passion then the last kiss. His hands roam my body and make their way to my breast , hé starts to play with them. I moan again against his lips.

"Olivander make me stop" hé says with a heavy breath. " i cant Sir" its true i really cant , i wish i could because this is going to hurt me in more then one way. "For fuck sake Olivander " hé groans " stupid slut , look what your doing to me right now" hé lifts my hips and start to unzip his pants and pulls his pants and underwear down. His hands start to roam under my skirt. "Fuck it , i cant wait any longer" hé pulls my underwear to the side and without warning hé pushes his whole lenght inside of me. i let out a loud moan while i try to get used to the burning feeling. "Be quit Olivander you did this to yourself" hé grabs a handfull of my hair and pulls my head back. "Look at you , taking my dick like the slut you are ..... say it" hé groans.
"Im a slut Sir" a grin on his face
" no no thats not enough Olivander , try again" i swallow before talking again.
"Im taking your dick like the slut i am Sir" i say. "Good girl" hé lifts me up and sits me down on his desk hé then slowly lays me down on the wooden desk , his hands hold on to my stomach. "Lets see how you do Olivander" hé begins to thrust into me , the whole desk moves while hé groans above me , the burning sensation makes place for a feeling i never experienced before. I moan loudly with every thrust , One of his hand moves over my mouth to keep me quiet. "Shut up Olivander" i feel myself reaching my high , i think hé feels it to because hé starts to groan even louder.
" be a good girl and come for me" my eyes roll back and i start to climax , his hands grab my face. "Look at me" i try to look at him. "God if i only knew you feel this good "
He keeps going even quicker then hé did before , i dont know how much longer i can take him. "You can take it Olivander" his thrusts in combination with those words make me come again. i feel him coming inside of me. He lays down on top of me catching his breath.

He stands up and starts to put back on his pants. I slowly sit up on the desk. Thomas turns around "Go to your room Olivander" i nod my head and make my way towards the door. "Olivander?" I turn my head to look at Thomas "this can never happen again , promise me" i nod my head again and walk out closing the door behind me.