Good girl

"You really need to eat something honey , youve slept all day !" My dad schouted from down stairs. I spent the whole day laying in bed , how stupid can someone be ? The first day ..... the first day i worked for Riddle and i already created problems. "Coming dad !"

That poor innocent woman , living hell right now because i needed to be the hero , the one who helped her . I knew what Thomas had told me " no tricks " and what was the first thing i did. Think about a way to steal a wand from him. " your toughts are loud" how can i think quitly ? How do you even think loud ? My mind kept spinning as i walked down the stairs.

"Sit down honey eat something" my dad pointed at the table. I sat down at the table and looked at my plate.
" how was work" i asked my dad.
He took another bite of his food before answering. " busy allot of students , the rules that Mister Riddle has made are hard to follow" i look up at him " only 1 halfblood left the store without a wand" my dad said. " they didnt have enough money it was the cheapest wand i could offer " hé said taking another bite

" did you know the deatheaters took lilly yesterday ? That poor woman cant seem to get a break" i look up at my father my eyes wide.
" what did they tell you ?" I ask
" not much only that the deatheaters took her away , no one knows why."
He looks up at me " why ? Do you know more then i do ?" His eyes focused on me. " no ofcourse not , i just feel sad for her" i say as i try to swallow the food in my mouth. What if everyone finds out im responsible for this. No im not Thomas is ...... but hé told me not to steal from him..... i didnt steal from him i tought about it. " what is wrong with you honey ? You look really off" my dad looks at me trying to understand whats going on inside my head. " its nothing my head just hurts, im sorry dad but can you work another shift tommorow ?" I ask him " im sorry sweetheart i cant you know why"

" i understand , dont worry about it.
Im going back to bed sorry dad , i love you" i put my plate in the sink and head towards the stairs. "honey , please dont get in trouble..... i love you too goodnight" i walk upstairs , maybe a shower will help , i turn the shower on and get inside. Not long after i enterd the shower i hear voices. I turn the shower off trying to listen what the voices are talking about.

"Make sure she's there tommorow senior " the voice said " of course Mister Riddle" my dad replyd. "Good" the door closed and my dad walked back inside.

" honey wake up you're late " my father opend the blinds so the sun can come in. I dont even know how i ended up in bed my toughts where all over the place... my loud toughts as Thomas said. " i put breakfast and lunch in your bag , now hurry" hé said as hé walked out my room. I picked up the first jeans i could find and put on a tshirt. I looked at myself in the miror while i brushed my hair , well this is what they have to deal with today because im not in the mood to make sure i look good.

I picked up my bag by the front door and opend the door "see you tonight dad" i turn around close the door and start walking. " you're late" really ? I didnt notice ....
"stop with the attitude Olivander" Thomas walked next to me. Great getting escorted to work by a deatheater is something that makes this day even better. " i'm warning you Olivander"

I'm warning you i mock him in my head. He turned around and pushed me against the wall , his hand holding my neck while his other hand leans against the wall. He bows his head down untill his mask presses against my face. " stop with the attitude Olivander , im not going to tell you again , trying to steal from me is one thing but being a bitch after is wors"

"Im sorry boss" dont think dont think dont think. A grin appears on his face "mmm you learn quick" he said still not letting go of me. " yes sir" please just let me go i think to myself.
"I will let go of you Olivander, just promise me you will be a good girl today and dont give me any trouble" hé looks at me trough his mask. " i promise sir" i look past Thomas to see people on the street stare at us. Please let go i think again. " use your words Olivander and look at me when im talking to you" i turn my eyes back at Thomas " i promise to be a good girl and dont give you any trouble today" let me go now.
Hé laughs , great hé laughs at me again.

Hé lowers his arms his mask stil against my face " dont break another promise Olivander , im still thinking about your offer , she is still alive like i promised .... see i keep my promisses its not that hard. I will let you know when i need your favour , now off to work and no more attitude."