Obey (smud)

I look at Thomas who is reading the paper while drinking his steaming hot coffee.
"Did you mean it ? When you told me you would have kids with me?"
He looks up at me with wide eyes.

"I dont know Olivander , i think so ..... why?"

"Dont worry" i laugh "i dont want kids right now"

"I would do anything to keep you happy but im really relieved with that answer" hé scoffs.

"Maybe some day i can give you you're heir" i joke. He looks up at me and laughs "sounds good , i can picture myself with a son"

"I would call him Mattheo, Mattheo riddle the heir of Thomas Riddle" i look at him , hé looks serious. "Poor child with two disfunctional parents , one amortal and the other a pureblood supremaces" i joke.
He roles his eyes "nice way to ruin the moment doll , AGAIN" hé puts his coffee down and walks towards the chair im sitting on. He lays his hands down on the armrests and looks me in the eyes. "If hé has your beauty it will make up for it" hé presses his lips against mine , i smile against his lips.

"I need to see my father , i will be back right after. Stay here promise ?" I nod my head and look at Thomas who puts his jacket on and looks at me one last time before dissapearing. The cabin looks like any other cabin , nothing you would imagne the Riddle family to own. Maybe thats the reason they choose it , no one would expect such evil people behind a door like this. I realize more and more that im no diffrent , everything i do is indeed for my own benefit. Did i use Remus ? I dont know maybe i did but hé made me feel something.... but its nothing compared to all the emotions i feel when im with Thomas. Im addicted to chaos....
Addicted to the feeling...

I cant imagne how betrayed Lupin and Sybill must feel... but i dont feel guilty. I cant help but laugh when i think how stupid they were to trust me. No thats not how i am thats how Thomas would have felt.... do i blame Thomas for my own flaws ? I look up when i hear someone knocking on the door.

"Lord Thomas?" The mans voice sounds followed by knocks.
I slowly walk towards the door. "What do you want? Thomas isnt here"

"Where did hé go?" The man asks from the other side of the door.

Should i tell him ? Well no one who has no business being there would go look for him at Lord Voldemorts house.
"Hé is with his father"
It stays quiet for a while and i hear the voice argueing with someone else.
"Tell him pettigrew is looking for him miss , its important"

"I will"

Pettigrew ? That sounds farmiliar... the map! That name was on the map i got from Remus. He was friends with him at hogwarts , hé wasnt the most pleasent boy to look at. He wasnt pleasent either , he was weird and quiet. He would talk to Thomas when his friends werent with him. Is he on our side ? Our side i mean Thomas side. Remus will be defistated when hé finds out , i wonder how hé felt when hé heard im with Thomas again. See i still have emphaty....

"What happend to you?"

Thomas appears in front of me , his white blouse turned red and his hands are full of blood. He is breathing fast while hé clenches his jaw.

"Please , not now Olivander"

What does hé mean not now? He takes his blouse of and looks down at his hands.
"Fuuuuuuck"
Hé screams , a chair flys trough the cabin followed by another one. I slowly make my way towards him and put my arms around him while pressing my head against his chest. His heart beats so fast against my face it feels like it wil explode any minute. His breath feels like wind trough my hair and i can almost hear his jaw with how hard hé clenches it. Im not scared , but i have to admit that the rage hé is filled with right now is threatning. After a few minutes hé slowly puts his arms around me and i can feel him coming back to his senses.

I lead him towards the shower by holding his hand. I take my clothes off and walk in the stream of hot water "come" i hold my hand out for him. He steps in without taking his clothes of , when the stream touches his body i look down at the water streaming over my feet on its way to the drain. The stream of clear water slowly turns red while Thomas looks at me without saying a word.
Hé sits down in the bathtub and pulls me down by my arm. I make my way between his legs and sit down with my back resting against his chest. The shower streams over us while we just sit there i dont know for how long before he finally opens his mouth.

"I killed him , hé knew"

"Your father?"

"Mmhm"

Hé holds me tighter " I tought it would kill me because hé made me his horcrux , but rage took over.... i would die before he could reach you. Having my own saved me. I never tought i was able to kill him but when i heard him say your name i lost it."

"Thank you"

It was the first thing i could think of , we sat there for atleast another hour in sillence. Our skins red from the hot water.

I turn my head to look at Thomas next to me on the bed. "I will hold a meeting tonight" hé calmly says while looking at the ceiling.

"Do you want to be there ? You can also stay in the bedroom"

"I will join" my voice cracks
"Someone was here when you were gone , pettigrew...."
Thomas turns his head and looks at me
"What did hé want?

"I dont know , hé said hé needed to talk to you it was important"

Thomas scoffs "everything is important for that imbeciel , i never heard him say anything that was actually important.... hé can tell me tonight"

Hé pulls me on top of him and puts a wet strant of hair behind my ear. He presses his lips against mine and his hand makes its way under the tshirt im wearing. His other hand makes its way in between my thighs while slowly finding its way to my clit. I moan quietly in to his mouth and his breath gets heavier , i feel him getting harder underneath me and i slowly move my hips. He lifts me up and pulls his pants down and guids my head towards his crotch. My tongue makes contact with his tip and makes circles around it while i look at him. He holds my head in his hands and slowly pushes my head down over his lenght , tears form in my eyes while i gag around him because of his size.

"You look beautifull taking all of me , you can take more"

Hé pushes my head down even further , hé starts to move hips. Tears roll over my cheecks while spit drops down his hard cock. "Look at you , taking my cock like the whore you are .... my whore" hé groans before lifting my head up and pulling me on top of him. "Say it" hé holds my throat with both hands while slightly squeezing it. "Im your whore Thomas"

"Ride me , make yourself cum"

I line his cock up at my entrance and slowly sit down on top of him.
"Dont be shy sweetheart" hé says before pulling me all the way down. I throw my head back feeling him inside of me.
Hé puts his hands behind his head and looks at me , i start to rock my hips while moaning. I feel his whole lenght inside of me , i look at him and feel myself clenching around his cock. " i.." i cant finish my sentence "good girl , cum for me" i moan while i clench around him.

Hé pulls me towards him and puts his arms around me , hé starts to thrust in to me while holding on to me tight.
His breath against my neck.
Hé turns us around so my back lays down on the bed , hé puts my legs over his shoulders en leans down to kiss me while his cock fills me up again. His hands around my throat before he starts to thrust in to me again. My eyes roll back and i feel myself clenching around him again.
"look at me" hé squeezes my throat harder and i look at him while reaching my high again. "Fuck" hé groans and pulls out. I make my way up and put my lips around his cock again. He pushes my head down and moves his hips a couple of times before cumming inside my throat. He smirks at me and lays down , i lay down next to him and he moves his head on my chest. His other hand plays with my boob.

"From now on they will obey you like they obey me , we will do this togheter.
I will tell them tonight"