Map (smud)

We moved four times , from the castle to another lake house , from there to a mansion in the wizardingworld wich we didnt stay in long and now were in a random house in the middle of a muggle town. Sybill stays in her room most of the time since our conversation and when she comes downstairs to talk to us she isnt really there. Lupin thinks she spends to much time in voldemorts toughts since hé cant throw her out anymore. Maybe for Thomas maybe because she misses him i dont know. I feel stuck , we havent done anything to find the dragon and it doesnt look like it is happening soon. I talked with Remus about it and told him i was thinking about finding it myself. He wasnt totaly against it but hé wasnt happy about it either. He still is my rock and loves me like no one else can. Thomas hasnt enterd my toughts again .... i didnt let him. One time i tought about letting him in just to experience some kind of trill. Pathetic i know, but life is so boring at this moment.

"I think i know where the dragon is" i look up at Remus who is catching his breath. "Really?" I sit up straight on the bed. "Yes but you cant tell my dad i told you" i nod my head before he finished his sentence. "Hogwarts" a smile creeps on to my face "were going tommorow" As quick as my smile appeared so fast changes his expresion. "I cant Olivander , i will be dead before i enter the gate you know that. And i need to dissapear again in a few days" hé looks outside at the moon. "You're right , im sorry" i pull him down on the bed and hug him. "You want to go dont you?" Hé knows me better then anyone else in this moment and hé is right , i do want to go but i would rather go with him. I nod my head. "Maybe you need to go" i look at him. "I know a way to get in the castle without getting caught. The dragon is somewhere under it. But you need to promise me you come back.... i dont want to loose you ...i cant .... you know that" i nod my head again , doubting my choices but i know i need to go , i want to kill the dragon and after that Thomas. I hope im capable of killing him. He hands me a map , i open it and see nothing. I look up at Remus who is holding in a laugh. "Really Remus" hé takes out his wand and points it on the map. "I solemnly swear that i am up to no good" ink appears on the map and a whole print of hogwarts appears , not only of hogwarts but its secret passages under it to. I look at Remus who looks proud. "Where did you find this?" Hé points towards the map :
the marauders map , Moony , Wormtail , Padfoot and Prongs
"You guys made this ?" Remus and his friends gave eachother those weird nicknames. "We did , you open it with the sentence i just told you and when your done you tap it and say : mischief managed"

He takes the map from my hands and lays it down next to the bed. "Take good care of it , and use it wisely. You need to go tommorow morning before my father wakes up. When hé wakes up i will tell him where you are , please come back after." Ofcourse i will come back, where do i need to go.... "how do i even get there" i cant dissapear like Thomas and i never used the fireplace like Remus. "Floo powder , you dont need to be smart to use it...." i look at him with a shocked expresion "well thank you?" Hé starts to laugh "i didnt mean it like that , you just throw the powder on the floor and say Slytherin common room. You will appear in the fireplace there. If you go early no students will be awake yet" the tought of being in hogwarts again is even worst then seeing Thomas. " i know you can do this , and please dont start doubting yourself before i wont let you go anymore. I allready hate the idea of leaving you all on your own" i quickly change my expresion "i will be fine i promise and i will come back because i dont want to leave you either. I will haunt you for the rest of your life dont worry" i press my lips against his "what do you think about a proper goodbye?" I smirk at him before slowly lowering myself to his crotch. "I wont say no to that" hé smiles back.

I rub his dick over his pants and feel him getting harder allready. I slowly open his pants and pull down his underwear , when i see his dick i wonder if it will even fit in my mouth. He sees my worried expresion "you can do it" he holds the back of my head while slowly pushing it down to his dick wich hé is holding with his other hand. I put my mouth around his dick and hé puts his other hand on my head to. He pushes me down gently while hé throws his head back. He pushes me further untill i gag and tears start to build up in my eyes. He looks down at me "look at you , taking all of me. You look so beautifull doing it" hé groans. I start to move my head and hé guids me with his hands. He groans when hé hits the back off my throat pushing all of himself in. "I need to fuck you , get up here" hé orders and i make my way back up. He lays me down on my back and climbs on top of me. "A proper goodbye?" Hé asks. I nod my head and hé pushes himself in fully without warning. I let out a moan and hé covers my mouth with his hand. "You need to be quiet sweety , my sillencing spell didnt worked like it should last time and were not in the castle anymore" i nod my head and hé takes my legs in his hands while thrusting in to me. I push my lips togheter as hard as posible so no sound can slip trough them. I squeeze the covers beneath me as hard as I can. "Can i go faster sweetheart?" I nod my head again. "Come on use your words" hé smirks , i role my eyes at his comment. "Yes you can go faster" hé looks at me. "Did you really role your eyes at me ?" Hé laughs "i will make them role again in a minut"

He starts to thrust in to me like hé never has before and i cant control myself. A loud moan escapes my lips while i am still squeezing the blankets. "No no , be quiet now honey , you just rolled your eyes at me so im sure you can take it" i role my eyes again and quickly close them. "What was that ? Open your eyes" i look at him thowering over me with a smirk on his face. "I like this attitude , keep your eyes on me" hé picks up his pace again and i look at him while trying to hold in my moans. I feel myself getting closer and hé feels it to. "Im not going to stop, you shoudnt have rolled your eyes at me" hé keeps on thrusting in to me while i reach my high and i cant help myself anymore and moan. " fuck you look so beautifull under me" hé groans before putting his hand on my mouth again. He lowers himself so his mouth is next to my ear. "You need to give me this attitude more often , makes me even harder then you allready make me" hé knows what hé's doing talking in my ear like this. I moan against his hand while he breaths against my neck. He pushes himself in as far as posible and i arch my back. Hé pulls back and pushes himself back in as deep as posible. "Do you like that?" I nod my head and tears fall down my cheecks. "Am i hurting you?" Hé looks up and i shake my head , hé lifts his hand for me to speak. "A little bit but i like it , please dont stop" his eyes widen "fuck , you dont know what your doing to me." Hé puts his hand back and continues.

He pulls out and lays me down on my side and pushes my legs up so my knees almost touch my boobs , hé sits behind me and pushes himself back in while holding on to my hip and ass. In this position hé can go as deep with every thrust as hé did earlier. I put my head down in the pillow so i wont make a sound. He takes my chin in his hand and turns my head to look at him. "Moan for me" i look at him confused. "I dont care that they hear , just do it" hé puts one hand between my legs and rubs my clit while thrusting in to me. I moan but still try to hold back. I feel myself tighten around his dick again "moan or i'll stop" i feel myself getting closer and let myself go "thats what i meant , good girl" his words make me reach my high and i feel a pressure i never had before. He pulls out and i finish , hé looks down at the bed and laughs. "Fuck Olivander i didnt know i could like you even more" i sit up and look at the bed wich has a huge wet spot on it. "Im sorry , i didnt know what happend" i feel ashamed looking at it , what did i do? "No dont be sorry , i never had a girl squirding over my dick like that." Hé smiles at me and i smile back still confused with what just happend but it felt amazing. I lay back down and open my legs as a sign for him to continue. He lays back down on top of me and hugs me while pushing back in. "I love you Remus" i blurt out next to his ear. "What?" He says while i feel his smirk on my cheeck. "I love you Remus" hé groans and i feel him cum inside off me.

He lays down on top of me and i kiss his head. "I love you to" he says. i smile and run my fingers through his hair. "I know you do , thats why i like you" hé lifts his hands up and puts them around my neck. "Take a shower, i will change the sheets" hé laughs. I slap his shoulder "dont make me akward" hé stands up "im not , that was great, i will fuck you like that everytime from now on" i role my eyes not feeling like getting up. "You need to let someone look at your eyes , they keep rolling around." Hé laughs at his own joke and lifts my of the bed while i put my legs around him. He gives me a kiss and puts me down. "Go take a shower" hé poinst towards the bathroom.

After the shower i walked in on Remus waiting for me in the bed. We hugged the whole night knowing i was leaving early in the morning , i dont know when but i fell asleep at some point. "You need to go" Remus pushes me to wake up. "I dont want to" hé stands up and takes a tiny bag just like the one Sybill has from his dresser. "Im fine with that , you dont have to tell me twice" i laugh and put on clothes , i take the bag from him and he takes my hand to lead me down stairs. "The map is in your bag , you know how it works right?" Hé whispers , i nod my head in return. "I put everything you need in the bag , be carefull and i love you" hé pulls me in to his arms and kisses my forehead. "I love you to" i look at him and kiss his lips before walking towards the fireplace. He takes the bag with floo powder from the cabinet next to the fireplace and holds it out infront of me. I take a big hand of the powder and look at him one last time. "Slytherin common room" i dissapear in a green cloud.