lake house (smud)

"Where are we , and where is the rest?" I ask Remus as we appear next to his father in a tiny house next to a huge lake. "A safe spot , we have multiple so not everyone is at the same place. That would be way to dangerous." His father is pacing around the room the same way Remus did. "Is it in the muggle world?" Hé nods his head. That makes me feel a little bit safer knowing Thomas hates the muggle world and woudnt search for me here anytime soon. That also means i wont see him for a long time. "Sir ? I made a bloodpact with Thomas that i would never leave him.... but i did. I left and wanted to , how is it posible nothing happend?" Hé sits down at the table and signs us to join him. "What did hé promise you?" I think back to that moment " that he would protect me and would never leave me alone" hé smiles. "You're both breaking the pact at this moment at the same time , maybe that is why it doesnt do anything" i hope he is right , hé is breaking his promisses to. Can hé even kill me without dying himself? He promissed that no one would hurt me .

"Is Revus dead?" I carefully ask. Remus nods his head. "Hé did so much for the order , Thomas trusted him for a long time, Even voldemort did. Thomas tortured him for infromation about you and the order but hé hasnt said anything." His father says. "Poor Revus" thats the only thing i say , i feel tears in my eyes. Revus served Thomas a long time and did a good job. It scares me how easy Thomas can kill people hé knows well. I look at Remus and his Father. "Im sorry sir wat is your name" hé looks up at me "just call me Lupin my first name is way to difficult" hé smiles at me. To difficult? Wel im known for my last name to so i dont blame him. I smile back.
"You're really strong Olivander , im proud and your father would be to." Lupin looks at me. "Did you knew him?" I ask him holding back tears. "Oh yeah , i knew your mother to.... lovely lady" i smile at him trough my tears. "Hé was the best in his job just like your grandpa , please keep making them proud. You dont belong on the other side" i nod my head , i know i cant promise them , not yet. "Well lets eat something , it was a painfull day maybe we can make it a tiny bit better." Hé stands up and Remus smiles at me while grabing my hand and gently squeezing it. I look at him and smile back.

Hé takes his wand out and food appears on the table. It looks delicious , hé was the one who cooked the food i eat the last 2 days. Well cooked? Made it appear with his wand. I havent practiced magic for such a long time now , i didnt even miss it.
"Remus , you sleep with Olivander tonight. I will sleep in her room tommorow." Hé looks at me. "Sorry we need to be sure" i nod my head. I understand they are scared that i run away. If Remus didnt had this effect on me i defintly would have done it.
"You need to try this , its delicious" Lupin says while little pieces of food fly from his mouth. I raise my eyebrow and Remus laughs looking at my face. I quickly correct myself and smile at his father. He was right it tastes delicious. He takes his wand out and the food dissapears , i wasnt even full yet but i cant complain in this situation.
He walks towards a couch and sits down with his hands on his belly. He lifst a finger and a newspaper flys from a basket next to the couch in to his hands. The daily prophet it must be a old one because im on the frontpage. I look at myself smilling in the picture and then it changes in a picture of me with a wand out. I step closer towards the paper to see its me the moment i killed Elly. You dont see Elly or me killing her so nobody will know but i know. I walk even closer to read the article when Lupin closes the paper. "Its best you dont read that" hé lays it down on his lap with his hands on top off it.

"I want to...." hé looks at Remus who is standing behind me. "Well if you insist" hé hands me the paper. My eyes scan the paper , pureblood killer and escaped are the words my eyes fall on. Pureblood killer? I cant go back to the wizardingworld now thats for sure. Why would Thomas do this ? I understand i pissed him off but this? I feel the rage again i had when Elly came in the room but this time towards Thomas. "Well , it helped your order to let me read this" i hand Lupin the paper back and stare at him. "Dont let anger over take you , you need to stay focused ...." what does hé mean focused ? I dont even know what i want but in this moment i want to kill him. "Come walk with me" Remus takes my hand and leads me upstairs to a room with two single beds. The covers on the bed are old , the ones your grandma has that will itch you. "Its beter than sleeping sitting up with your arms chained" i turn around to look at Remus. "Your sure you cant read my toughts? He laughs "no but your face makes it really clear what your thinking about" hé walks towards one off the beds and lays down , hé pets his hand on the space next to him. I lay down next to him and stare at the ceiling. He takes my hand in his "goodluck tommorow hé snores really loud" i role my eyes. "Cant you stay with me then?" Hé looks at me "And tell him i freed you to have sex with you and that were both experiencing something we never felt before , because were both lost?" I raise my eyebrow "why would you tell him that , you can make something better up then that for merlins sake" hé laughs "you're right i see what i can do"