Chaos

The streets are in complete chaos because off the new rules , mothers crying because they need to leave their children behind. Fathers screaming at the deatheaters who just laugh in respons. Girls crying in fear for the future that is ahead of them. Some off them packing to be the first at the hospital to get the job , so they can go home every night after their shift. Deatheaters pointing at girls like they are pieces of meat they can choose from. And the worst part is they can , they can choose wich women will be the one making al their orders come true in their big mansions far away from us halfbloods.

What will i do ? I dont know.... maybe i just run away , steal the dragon from Thomas and fly away as far as posible , or move to the muggle world. Eventualy voldemort will try to take over that world to. I need to live in fear until he does. There are a few villages that still dont follow voldemorts rules , it wont take long until they wil , so moving there is no option. The hospital will be full in a couple of days because the villages are prepaird for the deatheaters , but they cant win. Alot of blood will flow.

"Im scared dad " .... "dad?" ..... "DAAAAAAD" Where did hé go? I look around to find a glimpse of my dad. He is nowhere to be seen.... this cant be happening , where did hé go? I see a line of men following a group of deatheaters. Why are they taking the man , that wasnt the rule? Where are they going? I run towards the line as quick as my feet take me. "DAAAAAD DAAAAD" I see a man turning his head .... its him.... its my father.... why are they taking him ? They cant use him.... hé is old and ill. They cursed him when they took my mother for marrying a muggle. His health got worse the last two years.

I try to run even faster , when im almost there someone pulls me into an alley. A hand on my mouth so i cant scream. Another hand holding me close so i cant run. " sstt calm down Olivander" i feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I cant stop crying. " Olivander im not telling you again , calm down right now !" Thomas..... its Thomas, out of all people its him. The person who knew what they were about to do and lied straight to my face. " i did know Olivander but i told you , behave and you dont have to worry about that place" dont worry ? They took my father , the only person i have. " i didnt know about that Olivander , and stop crying its getting pathetic now"

I try to calm down so hé will let me go but i cant. I try my best not to think about anything because im getting sick and tired off someone reading my toughts like its the daily prophet. "You think about something right now , your toughts are just easy to read Olivander , i cant help myself. I dont even want to" yeah right , thats why you do it.
"Are you calm?"
I nod my head , hé slowly lets go off my mouth.

"Piece off shit" i say underneath my breath.
"I will let that one slide , because off your father ....dont do it again" hé whispers in my ear. He slowly lets go of my waist. "And now what ?..... SIR" i look at his mask. "Feisty..." hé laughs "now you will go with me , because you still own me two favors" hé starts walking , i freeze .... dont think , come on you can do it.
" Im waiting" hé shouts. Wel keep waiting then i think to myself .... SHIT i did it again. " dont make me come back Olivander" i hear the chaos behind me , i turn around hoping that my dad is still there ... waiting in line but hé isnt. I take a deep breath and start walking towards Thomas. Where is hé going to take me?

He walks all the way to the end off the alley. Its getting dark and i can barely see.
"Get over here " i walk slowly towards Thomas. He pulls me in by the waist. " put your arms around me and whatever happens dont let go" i nod my head and put my arms around him and togheter we disappear like black smoke. It feels like my whole body gets torn apart. I try to look at Thomas but his whole face changes shape. He laughs at me "scared Olivander?"

Suddenly its stops and Thomas lets go of me. He taks of his mask and his coat and throws them on a chair. "Lilly can you make miss Olivander some tea" hé shouts towards what i think is the kitchen. "Ofcourse Mister riddle" i hear a voice say.
Lilly?.......