Black and gold

Smart looks good on you olivander , why would hé even say something like that , maybe hé didnt mean it ..... maybe it was sarcasm.
My mind keeps going back to that encounter with Thomas a few days ago. That was probably why hé was at our door , because of his wand. It was an old split , even someone with Less experience in wands would have noticed that , why come now ? Maybe he's lookin for a reason to kill me.

" I"ve missed you so much , im sorry it took so long. Corvus keeps asking where im going. I love him but hé can be really anoying sometimes you know"
Elly rambled as she enters the store. " Elly ! No problem at all , i've missed you too !" I say as i look up from the counter smilling at Elly.
"What is wrong with your wand this time madam Parkinson?" I smile at Elly. " i havent made up something yet" she says with a smile on her face.
" how is life treating you ? Do the deatheaters botter you allot?" I look outside at deatheaters marching up and down the street . " mmm.... not that much , they usually ask for papers and work. Most off the time its Thomas hé still finds pleasure in teasing me i guess...." its true thats what they ask most off the time , im not going to tell her hé was at our door a week ago , she is a sweetheart but can be dramatic at times.

" Corvus keeps asking him to visit us , he's still cold as they come and as handsome as they come. He keeps getting prettier you know ? "
Elly always liked the way Thomas looked and still does. I have to admit that he was not bad to look at back in the day. I dont know about these days al i see him in is his mask.
" no i dont " i laugh looking at Elly.
" i'm sorry i didnt mean it like that , im really sorry you have to live like this with people watching you every move , i hope one day you can visit me like a normal friend and we can talk sitting in my garden with a cup of tea"

The door swings open and in come 3 deatheaters. "Hello Elly " one off them says. Another one takes Elly's arm and drags her outside. Probably Corvus hé doesnt like us being friends, hé never did.
" its getting worse Olivander" Thomas .... worse already? How many people can someone curse or kill in a week?
" im sorry to hear that Mister riddle , i can take a look at it if you would like me to ?" Hé looks angry
" ofcourse i want you to look at it? Why would i be here if i didnt want you to take a look at the wand." Well you also knocked on our door without a reason so you tell me i think to myself. " ofcourse sir , i will look at it right away!"
I take his wand off the counter and walk to the back. Its alot worse then i tought , i cant imagne what hé has done to get his wand in a state like this. I dont want to think about the innocent victims either. " its really bad Mister Riddle but nothing that cant be fixed , it will take around 3 hours. I can start with it first thing tommorow!"

" i want you to do it now Olivander , i need it tommorow." I look at him , hé still seems angry i dont want to be the one to make him even more angry. " offcourse sir , i will start right away , i hope im not getting in trouble for staying open after curfew?" I look at him " you're closed " hé walks up to the sign and turns it from open to close , normally the store would have been open for another hour but im not going to argue with him not in the state he's in right now.

" you can go Malfoy " Thomas said to the other deatheater in the shop. " of course sir " and with that he walks out. I dont want to be alone with him , not that another deatheater in my shop makes me feel more safe but being alone with Thomas isnt the way i like to spent my friday. Not that there are alot of other things i can do after curfew but still. " i will walk with you to the back" why would hé walk with me , is hé going to kill me , no his wand cant handle that right now , i slowly walk to the back with Thomas following me.

" i need your wand sir" i say holding op my hand so Thomas can place his wand in it. He gives me his wand and i start working on it while hé keeps peeking over my shoulder.
" how did you learn this Olivander ?" Hé asks. "My father" i reply coldly "you can call me by my first name sir" Thomas laughs
Really that stupid laugh again , its a laugh that makes you feel stupid a laugh that makes you feel smal. " i like your last name more Olivander" hé keeps peeking over my shoulder i can feel his breath trough his mask on my neck. Another 2 hours off this i think to myself.

Another 30 minutes pass when hé finally sits down in the chair a few steps away from where im working.
" why do you hate me Olivander?"
My eyes widen and i turn my head to look at him , his mask in his hands. Elly wasnt wrong hé still looks like hé did a few years ago maybe even better.

" well you did make my school time hell on earth " i say focussing on the wand infront of me. " mmm .... i did?" Hé looks at me " yes you did sir , and now you're a deatheater and im a halfblood ....." i said still focussing on his wand working as fast as possible. I can feel him watching me every move. " almost done sir" Thomas looks at the clock. "Well i know that you're bad at math but this isnt 3 hours" how does hé know i was bad at math , Why does a wizard even need math. " im sorry sir , math is indeed not my strongest point" a small smile appears on my face , i turn my head to look at Thomas hé just stares at me with his cold eyes.

"Im done sir , here is your wand back , good as new" i give Thomas his want. " looks good Olivander" hé says " i will walk you home so you dont get in trouble" its more then a hour after curfew , the deatheaters will not believe me if i tell them that im coming from work. " thank you sir " i say to Thomas as hé slowly gets up from the chair he gives me a few galleons . I cant see how many but for sure enough.