Dont steal from me

Wand after wand appears on the table. "Victoria Smith mudblood..... George Brown mudblood.... Bella Wilson halfblood"
The list goes on. " good work Olivander , i think its time for the harder ones." Malfoy says as hé turns around to look for the approval of Thomas who nods his head.

"Follow me Olivander" Malfoy says with a smirk on his face. I barely get up because my legs are shaking , i follow Malfoy and walk past Thomas. "Be a good girl" hé whispers in my ear. I look up at him but cant get a word out. I follow Malfoy as we walk down a spiral of stairs until we reach our destination. "If you ever get tired of Thomas you can always work for me , i will treat you right" i look at him and hé sees the fear in my eyes. "Oh dont be scared i think you will enjoy my company" hé walks towards a big wooden door. " Alohomora " the door slowly opens with a creeking noise. I look past Malfoy to see whats on the other side. Inside people cramped togheter chained by their feet. " this right here are liars Olivander..... they gave us fake names" hé looks at me trying to read my face. "But.... their wands dont lie , and thats where you come in" hé walks towards a man holding his head down , hé pulls his head up by his hair so i can see his face. He's been beaten and looks like he hasnt eaten in days. "Olivander come closer , hé told me his name was Gregor Williams but there is no Gregor Williams ! Here this is the wand we found with him ,look at it" hé says

I look at the wand , phoenix feather , not alot of people have phoenix feather in their wands because they are so picky. Eleanor was one of the lucky ones. His name is defintly not Gregor Williams. Maybe i can make up another name ? No they will notice.... i look at the man , maybe its better that they finish it , hé has been trough so much he is barely alive.... no you cant think like that..
"Olivander.... " Malfoy says. I cant even look at the wand anymore because of the tears in my eyes. "Felix....." i swallow the lump inside my throat. "Yeees Olivander" Malfoy looks like he's about to win the lottery "Fernsby" i barely get out. "LIAR" Malfoy screams. He throws the mans head back to the wall. The man groans in pain. I start to cry i cant hold it back anymore their animals. "Olivander i can kiss you right now, come on next one! And again you can always come to me" hé looks at me like a kid in a candyshop.

I hear footsteps behind me. "Thats enough for today Malfoy" Thomas says. "Olivander get upstairs and wait by the deatheaters , Malfoy you can stay here we need to talk" i take one last look at the people chained up against the wall and walk upstairs. When i reach the top a deatheater points towards the chair and i sit down. After a few minutes i hear Thomas and Malfoy come up the stairs. "Walk you stupid idiot , you did this to yourself Armand Malfoy" hé walks in with Malfoys arm over his shoulder , blood drips down his face. He pulls Malfoy all the way in and drops him on the ground. " let this be a lesson , dont steal from me ... dont think about it ... dont try it... dont do it , did i make myself clear?" Hé looks at me and then back at the deatheaters " Yes Lord Thomas" they said all at ones.

"Good now get him home and do your job. Where done here for today , Olivander get over here" i slowly walk towards Thomas i look down at Malfoy as i walk past him. I automatically put my arms around him. He looks down at me "look at you" hé says with a smile on his face and with that we disappear again.
-
We appear in his mansion , in the same room we did the first time. I feel something warm on my back , i pull my shirt to the front to look at it. "Sir , i think your hand is bleeding" Thomas looks down at his hand "that stupid idiot and his tricks" Thomas mumbels as hé puts his other hand on top of his bloody one. " dont look at me like that Olivander its not that bad" i quickly change the look on my face. He starts laughing "can you believe that idiot? Even you know that you need to watch out with your toughts around me let alone your words" i give him a weak smile "like you would take his offer" hé scoffs. Wait what? Is this about what Malfoy said to me? I look at his face , his cheecks are blushing i think his hand hurts more then hé likes to admit. "Thank you sir" i mumble while i look at Thomas ,hé stays quit and looks back at me. Why does hé care ? Maybe hé sees me as property , hé doesnt care dont lie to yourself. He keeps staring at me.
" did ugly girl do this my Lord?" I look down to see Revus standing next to us.
" no she didnt Revus , someone tried to steal from me" hé turns his eyes towards Revus. "They cant steal from my Lord , i will teach them a lesson" Revus says. Thomas starts laughing " i allready did dont worry about it" Revus takes Thomas arm and starts to pull him towards the door. "I will take care of your hand" Thomas looks behind him "go to bed Olivander"

They diseapper in the hallway. I walk upstairs the image of the man stays in my head. I get inside my room and take of my clothes to put on something to sleep in. I look at my nightstand at the picture of my dad who smiles at me. I start crying , i lay down on the bed and look at the picture when the door opens , Thomas walks in. He says nothing and sits down at the end of my bed. I move my legs to make room for him , hé puts his hand on my leg and starts to rub it with his thumb. We both stay silent. After a few minutes i feel my eyes getting heavy .... "goodnight Olivander" i hear as i slowly drift off to sleep.