Remember who you belong to

Some days i didnt even think about Thomas while others hé is all i think about. Remus is the best thing that could ever happen to me , but still Thomas crosses my mind. I know i need to be thankfull for Remus , hé treats me like a prinses and hé would kiss the ground im walking on if hé could , Thomas would have lit the ground on fire for touching me. A small smile appears on my face thinking about it , i know how bad hé is for me and i should forget about him for how long i can. "Thomas is giving a speech , his first one since his father isnt capable anymore" i look up at Remus who is putting his shirt on. "Really?" I feel a knot in my stomach , i wish i could watch it just to look at him without him knowing. Remus sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. "Are you allright? I understand your in a weird situation right now" i lay my head down on his shoulder. "I dont know whats wrong with me Remus.... i feel so comfortable around you and i really like spending time with you but hé keeps popping up in my head" i feel bad telling him this. "Olivander , i understand" hé kisses my head. "But hé is playing with your head , this is fun for him watching you slowly go insane. I heard you talk in your sleep last night hé is in your head its not just your memories hé is in there to" I see him almost every night in my dreams , standing infront off me caressing my cheeck and talking to me. "So you mean my dreams arent just dreams?" Remus pulls me even closer towards him. "No Olivander hé is really there , you didnt think hé would leave you alone did you? The toughts that keep coming is his doing to , hé controls your mind"

"Is there a way to stop it?" I would do anything to stop this and just enjoy my time with Remus ... untill Thomas finds us because that day will come. "Hé is allready to much in control , the only thing you can do is reminding yourself its not you but him. And i dont blame you if you have a bad day or want to talk about him."
How can someone be this sweet ? I look at Remus. "Thank you.... for everything" i press my lips against his before we hear a voice from downstairs. "What is taking you guys so long?" His father yells. I think hé knows about us , well us i dont know if there is a US , hé makes comments about the time we spend upstairs and the walks we take togheter. He starts to trust me more and more , i can walk outside around the house with Remus by my side. "Coming" Remus yells back. Hé smiles at me and stands up while reaching out his hand for me to take. He pulls me up and wraps his arms around me "we just enjoy this time togheter , dont think to much about it! Im thankfull for every minut we spend" hé presses his lips on mine again and breaks the kiss to smile at me. "I hope it never ends" i smile back before we make our way down stairs. "Did you tell her" his father points at me while raising his eyebrow. "No dad i did not" Remus rolls his eyes. "I can hear you two" i look at both off them. "We cant tell you right now with Thomas in your head , we will tell you when we arive there." We walk towards the fire place and Remus takes my hand in his while taking a handfull of the pouder out the bag with his other. He looks at me "Arena" hé says before the green cloud takes us my wide scared eyes is the last thing hé sees before we dissapear togheter.

"Stay with me" Remus looks around in the crowd of people making there way in the arena for the speech Thomas is about to give. Everyone seems in a sort of trance no one aknowledges eachother , scared for whats about to come. "Thomas will see us" i feel my heart pound thinking about seeing Thomas. "Thats the whole point" Remus quickly responds while pulling my arm. I see the other people off the order , allot off them actually. "If you dont tell me what is happening right now i will scream" i dont know why that was the sentence i came up with but hé has to deal with it. "Thomas needs to see you , your his weakness if hé sees you he will be distracted enough for us to take one off voldemorts last horocruxes then there is only Thomas left" i look at Remus with wide eyes. "Are you guys out off your fucking minds? He will kill us all off us" Remus rolls his eyes and takes my head in both off his hands. "Hé cant kill you remember , and hé wont.... we need to kill the snake... then we only have Thomas left" ofcourse the snake is voldemorts horcrux , the horntail that is Thomas his horcrux.... they dont know .... Remus runs up the stairs and sits me down in the halfblood stand. "I cant sit with you i need to sit over there" hé points towards the pureblood stand , i nod my head scared. "I will protect you i promise dont worry" hé runs down the stairs and i look around the stand ... its almost empty there are a few other women , the rest is man and boys. "Thomas will see me for sure with so little people around me. I feel my hands starting to sweat and my breath getting heavier i feel like im about to faint by the tought of seeing him.