nerves (smud)

"Stand up" Thomas helps me up by my hips and stays seated in the chair next to the fire. I look confused at him and do as hé says. "Take your clothes off" i look around the room to make sure no doors are open and slowly begin to take my clothes off. Thomas looks at me with a smirk on his face. "Look at you following my orders" i try my best not to role my eyes and continue to undress myself. When im completly naked i look at Thomas waiting for his next order. "Get on your hands and knees" i slowly bend down untill im on my knees. He looks at me from the chair without giving me any orders. Im starting to feel ashamed and bow my head down. "Look at me" hé says with the smirk still on his face , it feels like forever untill hé finally gets up from the chair. He walks behind me and i hear him messing with his belt. "So your sure you arent hiding anything from me?" Hé says through a clenched jaw. "Yes Sir , im sure" without any warning hé slaps his belt against my ass. I let out a small scream and turn my head to look at him standing behind me. "Turn around" hé orders again. I slowly turn my head back. "Mmm.... so you're sure , so im not going to find out that your lying to me" Hé slaps the belt against my ass again. "Im sure sir" i try to stay quiet , i cant hide the fact any longer that i enjoy this more then i tought. "Oh so you enjoy this?" Hé slaps the belt against my ass again and i let out a moan. "You're such a slut , say it to me" hé walks to the chair again and sits down while looking at me.

"I am a slut sir" the feeling of shame dissapeared again and i dont care if im making a fool out of myself. "Look at you such a good girl for me" hé moves his finger signing me to sit up straight and i do as hé orders. He walks towards me and opens his pants , hé takes it down just enough for me to take his dick out. My hands go towards his pants but when im almost there hé slaps them away. "Dont be so needy" hé grins at me. He puts his hand in his underwear and takes his hard dick out. My eyes widen at the sight. I have never seen it before only felt it , its bigger then i could imagne. "Dont look like that Olivander , you took it like a slut so you will be fine" the smirk doesnt leave his face. "Open your mouth" hé makes a pony tail out of my hair with his hands and clenches it in one of them. He pushes my head towards his dick and i take him in my mouth while lookin up at him. "Fuck dont look at me with those eyes" hé says while he throws his head back. I slowly move my lips up and down his dick. He takes my head in both of his hands and pushes all of him inside my troath , i gag while tears build up in my eyes. "Fuck you look so good with my dick in your mouth". He keeps pushing his dick up and down my troath , i moan when hé takes my breast in one of his hands and start to squeeze it. He pulls his dick out and lifts me up by my hair. He graps both of my cheecks in one hand and squeezes my face. Never leave me , you're mine understand ? I nod my head. "Not that you can , but i need to be sure."
"Yes sir" i get out. "Good , lets take this somewhere else".

He picks me up over his shoulder and walks out the door. "Close your eyes" hé orders while hé walks me trough the hallway and up the stairs. When i open my eyes i realise hé wasnt talking to me but to his maid standing in the hallway now with her hands for her eyes. There's that feeling of shame again i can never look her in the eyes again. He lets go of me when we reach his bedroom. "On your knees again" hé orders while hé points towards the bed. I sit down on my hands and knees , Thomas walks up behind me and teases my entrance with his dick. "Please sir" I moan while throwing my hips back. "The things you do to me" hé groans while slowly putting his dick inside of me. He begins to thrust in to me while holding my hips. "Tell me who you belong to" i turn my head to look at him. "I belong to you sir" hé throws his head back. "Cum for me then" hé starts to thrust in to me harder then before i cant hold it in any longer and cum while moaning so hard that the whole house can hear. Thomas laughs "good girl now everyone in here knows it to , if you ever try to do something with someone else i will fuck you while they watch" i turn my head back to look at the headbord "yes sir" i feel the tension in my stomach building up again. Thomas groans behind me while i cum again . turn around hé says , before i even sit on my knees to face him hé puts his hands on my face and pulls my mouth around his dick where hé releases himself. "Swallow it" hé looks at me with hunger in his eyes. "Fuck your such a good girl ... my goodgirl" hé pulls himself out and walks towards the bathroom. "Come "