Cursing Thomas

The common room looks exactly the same as it did years ago when Elly stayed here. There will be no halfblood students sleeping in the hallway since their not allowed anymore. I put my hand in the tiny bag Remus packed me wich is huge on the inside. i carefully feel around until i find what i was looking for "Lumos" i speak and a small bal of light appears at the end of the wand. I smile finally owning a wand again , but i know i cant even defend myself with how little magic i practiced over the last months ... "good im amortal" i sigh out loud before making my way to leave the common room. I walk towards the door "filthy mudblood" i whisper and the door slowly opens. They didnt change the password all those years ? I think to myself , they probably didnt expect a halfblood to enter it anyways since there are only purebloods in this school. The huffelpuffs will have an even harder time since there are no halfblood students the slytherins can take their anger out on. The hallways are cold and dark and the people in the paintings on the walls are sleeping peacefully.

I search around the bag again to take out the map Remus gave me. "I solemnly swear that i am up to no good" i whisper and see the ink appear again. A smile appears on my face seeing the name Moony on top of the map. I miss him allready , i role my eyes at my own toughts. Where do i even start, the dragon is somewhere under the castle but where? I see Snape walking around the hallways on the map , Malfoy is with him ,My heart skips a beat seeing their names. "Follow me" a female voice sounds behind me. I turn around and the light of the wand makes her face appear. "Olivander" the woman nods. "Professor Sprout?" The woman smiles at me and signs me to follow her. Professor Sprout was our Herbology teacher , a kind and smart witch. I follow her trough the hallways and up the stairs , she looks back a few times to make sure im still following her. She stops infront of a door and looks around before opening it. I follow her inside "Minerva" she looks at the cat sitting on the desk , the cat jumps off and transforms in Professor McGonagall. "Olivander , I expected you , sit down" i sit down in the chair infront of her desk. She nods her head at Sprout who walks out without saying goodbye.

"Your boyfriend send me an owl" she walks around the desk and sits down , looking at me over her glasses. Boyfriend .... "I dont know where the dragon is so i cant help you with that. The school is full with deatheaters , Thomas is here almost every day." She looks at me trying to read my face. "You need to be verry carefull , the school changed allot since you left. They watch every move of everyone in here.... Thomas will know you're here before you walk to the end of the hallway" i nod my head. "Watch that map you got there verry closely , i will give you a school uniform so they wont regocnize you right away." The door opens and Malfoy walks in , i jump up from the chair and point my wand at him. "Ah Malfoy good you're here" i turn my head to look at McGonagall who is searching in a closset for a uniform. "Put the wand down Olivander, im not here for Thomas" Malfoy rolls his eyes. "He is here to help" i dont know if theyre serious. "Why would you help me ?" I ask Malfoy confused. "Because hé fell in love with a halfblood and she's carrying his child" MCGonagall answers my question while she throws a slytherin uniform on the desk. "Here , put this on"

"I can speak for myself Minerva" Malfoy says to the witch who doesnt even look at him. "I know but what is the fun in that"
I cant help it and smile at her comment. "Is it true" i ask Malfoy carefully. "Yes its true , since voldemort is no longer in charge many of us dont want to do this again for another Riddle with a hunger for power. I want to live a peacefull life with the woman of my dreams" Who tought Malfoy was a romanticus. "I understand , do you know where the dragon could be?" I know hé doesnt "No i dont , but i will help you in your search for it" i smile at him and put on the slytherin robe , it feels weird wearing it again. "Well lets go" Malfoy says while standing in the door. "Goodluck" McGonagall whispers at me. "Thank you , i will need it" i follow Malfoy outside in to the hallway. "I heard your living with the Lupin's now" i nod my head. "Is it true Remus is your boyfriend ?" I look at him "from a murderer to a werewolf , you have a crazy type Olivander " i laugh at Malfoys joke partly from the nerves. "I know , but hé treats me really good" i feel around the bag , shit i forgot the map in McGonagall's office. "We need to go back i forgot the map" i turn around and sprint back towards the office. "Olivander wait" Malfoy yells before following me. "Stop running , the lessons will start any minut we need to hide. We will pick it up tonight" hé reasures me.