News

"Dad im leaving" here we go again , saturday the last workday off the week. On sundays everything is closed , the halfbloods are allowed to visit eachother for a few hours. Everyone loves sundays exept the people whos loved ones are gone , killed , or working for the purebloods. The mudbloods working for the purebloods never have a day off , they never see their loved ones and they never walk the streets unless its with their boss. One time i saw an old classmate from hogwarts , mudblood.... she was kind and friendly towards everyone but now she looked different , nothing like the bubbly person she was when she was at hogwarts.

" Olivander .... Olivander...." i turn around and see a shop owner walk towards me , hé owns a book shop a few shops down from Olivanders. He looks around if there are any deatheaters that can hear what hé is about to tell me. " words going around they want to close the shops owned by halfbloods" hé looks at me waiting for me to come up with an answer. " WHAT , where did you hear that ? Why would they do that?" I look at the man standing infront off me " i dont know , i heard it from Gemma she owns the cafe on the corner , she is a pureblood maybe thats why she heard it first. She tought it was because the purebloods dont want to give their money to the halfbloods " i look at the man searching for words , if they close the halfblood owned stores there will be no more income for me and my father. Our family owned the store for years there is no one in the wizarding world as good as the olivanders at reparing wands and matching the perfect wand with every wizard. All the purebloods living today even bought there first want at Olivanders. " lets hope its just a rumour" i say to the man infront off me. " im afraid its not Olivander " hé turns around and walks back towards his shop.

A deatheater is staring at me from across the street. I turn around and quickly make my way towards olivanders. I put my bag behind the counter and turn the sign from closed to open.

Close down the halfblood owned stores how did they even come up with that. " hello " Elly walks in the store , she has a big bruise on her cheek. " is Corvus responsible for that" i say pointing towards the bruise on Elly's cheek.
"Its nothing dont worry about it hé didnt mean it " she looks at me like she is trying to believe her own words "sure whatever floats your broom" i say to her " do you know anything about closing the halfblood owned stores" Elly looks at the ground before speaking " its true , voldemort orders came true last night , Corvus told me this morning thats why i came by" she looks up at me " how long did the deatheaters know that voldemort was thinking about it?" I ask Elly finally realising why Thomas came to our door. "A few weeks" a few weeks...
A few weeks. " i really need to go now , Corvus is going to kill me if hé sees me in here again , im really sorry i really am" she turns around and leaves the shop

The rest of the day is a blur , i gather my stuff en walk towards the door turning the sign and locking the door. "the news has reached you i see Olivander" the deatheater in front off me said. " im sorry sir i dont know what you're talking about ?" Hé laughs , the laugh off the one and only Thomas riddle the one person i dont want to see at this moment. The laugh that makes you want to hide because you know he's laughing at you not with you. " i saw Elly leave your shop Olivander , and youre trying really hard not to think about that memory right now" him and his stupid mind reading.

"Sir i really dont want to talk about it right now" i start walking towards my house. " maybe i can help you know ?" Help help .... Thomas riddle helping someone that doesnt mean anything good. " i cant think off a way for you to help me Tho.... sir " i turn around to look at him ... well at his mask.

" you will come back Olivander , i know you will" i turn back around and start walking , you wil come back Olivander i know you will i mock him in my mind.

Reaching our door im scared to go inside , scared to tell my father the news. I turn the key around and step inside. "Im home " i walk inside towards the kitchen , finding my father sitting at the table with his face in his hands. " what are we going to do , we need to do something we cant lose the store" hé looks up his eyes red like hé has been crying for hours. He probably has i cant blame him he's loosing almost everything thats important to him.
"No we cant you're right" is the only thing i can think off.

"Im going to make sure we dont loose our store" i say lookin at my father. "Its too late honey , its done"

You will come back Olivander , i know you will.
Are the only words i can think off right now , maybe he's right i need his help if i want to have at least a little chance off keeping the store.

Maybe i need to make a deal with the devil.