Moony (smud)

"Hé told me to be ready" i look at Remus who is pacing around the room. "We need to move you tommorow morning" that is to late , i will allready be gone , i dont know yet if i want to see Thomas. "Tonight" hé stops pacing and looks at me. "Shit" hé starts walking again. "If im gone hé knows i told you something...." Remus walks out the door without saying anything. Did i do the right thing ? I did but it doesnt feel right , Thomas is trying to rescue me and im telling them when hé is coming. I dont want him to take me , i know its wrong and im not leaving him.... what will happen if i break the bloodpact ? Will i die , wil i explode in a million pieces? He has the phial will something happen to him? And im still his horcrux.... thats why hé needs me , but it doesnt work like a normal one or does it? My toughts are destroying me , i try not to think but the silence left is a killer to.

Remus walks back in with his father by his side. "Olivander , thank you for telling us! I dont think Thomas will come tonight , there must be something else he's talking about...." what does this man mean , hé wont come ? Why woudnt hé? "Im sorry sir i dont think i understand what you're talking about" i look at Remus who is pacing around the room again , nerves i guess. "Its to dangerous for him to come here , especialy since we know about you. He will sent someone else. He isnt going to meet with his horcrux in a house full of people ready to kill him." Well that makes sense... "i think best for now is that Remus stays with you , we will guard every inch off this house. We are with more then you think , the house is protected so it will take some time before they get inside" They? how many deadeathers do they expect? "Yes Sir" hé gives me a smile while nodding his head in my direction and heads out. "Arent you scared?" Remus sits down next to me. "Not really , if someone is going to kill me it will be Thomas himself and hé isnt coming according to your dad" Hé lays down on his back with his head on my legs.

"You dont remember me do you?" I look down in to his eyes "what do you mean" i ask him confused. "We were in school togheter , i was in gryffindor house" it still doesnt ring a bell. "Moony?" My eyes widen and i smack his shoulder. "Your lying !!" Hé laughs again "no im not" i remember him , hé was always with the same group of friends. He could be a bully sometimes , mostly to people who did something to him or his friends. "How are your friends ?" His smile fades quickly and i think i allready know the answer. "Im sorry i shoudnt have asked" That must have been really hard for him they were really close. Im not the only one who lost people because of Thomas almost everyone has. He stares at the ceiling trying not to cry , it feels weird seeing someone like this. The people i have seen the last few months never cried. They even made me feel stupid voor crying. I slowly stroke his hair. I only spoke to him once or twice in the whole time i was at hogwarts , we were in diffrent houses and didnt had much classes togheter. The times i did hé was really nice. "Your still as pretty as you were back then" hé looks at me. "Thank you" i smile back. Why do i feel so calm with him , i dont have to watch out what i do or say or even worse think. He makes me feel like myself again. "I really enjoy your company Remus , it makes me feel guilty towards Thomas but i cant help it" he takes a deep breath "because your not like them" hé is right im not.

It feels like i have known him for years , well i do know him for years but not like this. Maybe hé put some potion in my drink to? No hé didnt then you coudnt even think about that. He slowly sits up and takes a key out off his pocket. "Please dont do anything that makes me look stupid" i nod my head while hé frees my hand from the chain. I rub my wrists , i could do something stupid now..... but i dont want to make him feel even worse. I still dont understand why i feel this way about him , maybe because hé is so pure.
Maybe because im lonely , even when i was with Thomas i was lonely inside. He puls my arm and pulls me on his lap , hé puts his arms around my waist and rests his head on my chest. I look down at his head while smilling and put my arms around his neck returning the favour. He is lonely to , were just two broken souls trying to feel something. I stroke his head while placing mine on top of his. I feel that he's crying , i can feel the drops fall on my shirt. I start to cry to , i dont even know why but it feels like a relief. He lifts his head up and wipes my tears with his thumb while smilling at me.