Liar

"Ugly girl , ugly girl could take her out with one wand swirl ... ugly girl smells so bad , cant get the smell out of my head." I peek with one eye open to see Revus in my room , going through my stuff again. " really Revus ? A whole song about me and my body oder?"i stretch my arms out and look at Revus. "You smell like halfblood"
I laugh "what does halfblood smell like ? Tell me i'm curious" Revus opens one off my drawers. "It smells poor" hé mumbels as hé pulls out some of my underwear from the drawer. "Gross" hé puts it back and closes the drawer. "What is your obsession with my stuff?" I ask him.

He looks at me up and down. "Pff obsession" hé scoffs. He walks towards the closset and pulls out a set of clothes. "Put this on ugly girl" i look at the clothes on the bed while i role me eyes. " i will Revus please leave my room" i watch him leave my room and start to put on the clothes hé layed out. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. Revus and Thomas are waiting for me downstairs. "Ugly girl looks good now" Revus says as hé claps his hands from happines. I raise my eyebrow at Thomas who has a smile on his face provoked by Revus. " thank you Revus it would be better without the ugly girl part but ill take it" i laugh as i reach the bottom.

"Lilly has made you breakfast , eat something and then come find me" Thomas says as he walks away. "Follow me pretty ugly girl" Revus takes my hand and leads me towards the dinning room. "Still halfblood smell , but ugly girl put on my clothes " Revus looks up at me before pulling out a chair. "Sit and eat"
I do as Revus orders and wait until Lilly comes in. "Here you go miss Olivander" she says with a smile. " is hé always like that?" I ask Lilly as i move my eyes towards Revus who is walking out the door. " this is nothing im a smelly ugly blood traithor who dresses like a homeless guy" Lilly laughs. I smile back at her. " im so so sorry Lilly this is all my fault , i will do anything to make it right." She looks around before bending down next to my ear. "Never ever talk about that again please , i told you before im not mad at you , i cant tell you everything." I look up at Lilly and then at her arm where the scars are. "Im sorry Lilly" she smiles and walks away.

I finish my breakfast in sillence. When im done it dissapears from the table , i start to get up. Look for Thomas i think to myself , thats easy for him to say.... how am i going to find him in this mansion. My head starts to hurt and a high pitched sound rings in my ears. " third door on your right" Thomas voice sounds in my head. And with that the feeling is gone. As if listening to my toughts isnt enough hé needs to be inside them now. I follow his directions and open the door. Thomas is sitting behind a big wooden desk. He looks up at me "sit down Olivander" hé points at the chair infront of him. I sit down and look at him. " my father will watch your work today, just do what you did yesterday and you will be fine"
I will be fine ???
" yes you will Olivander , hé just wants to see it for himself , if hé thinks you"re usefull nothing will happen" he stands up and signs me to come over to him.
I put my arms around him while hé looks down at me. "Revus was right you do look good today.... ugly girl" hé teases.
-
We appear in the room again , Voldemort is allready there with his army behind him , hé looks at Thomas and then at me. " so thats the girl" hé points towards me with his boney finger. "Yes father , she did good yesterday i have to admit" hé slowly walks towards me his army follows behind him like guard dogs , wel they are. Thomas walks to the other side and takes place behind the army of deatheaters and looks at me. He towers out above them with his height. " So miss Olivander , you can match a person with a wand" i try to look as confident as posibly in this situation. " Yes my Lord".

"That can be usefull indeed..... how does Thomas treat you my dear" i look at Thomas who shakes his head slowly. "Bad sir , but im thankful for this chance" hé starts to laugh. "Thats how i raised my boy , no mercy for you filthy halfbloods not to mention mudbloods" hé turns towards his army laughing , they al start to laugh with him like hé just made the best joke possible.
Thomas laughs with them. Voldemort turns around to look at me , i see Thomas point towards his head and say the words "dont think" without sound. I do my best to think about the wands and what im there for.

"Show me" voldemort orders. Two deatheaters walk away and come back with Lilly , my eyes widen and i look over to Thomas who looks the other way. "What do you know about this women Olivander tell me everything you know" voldemort says.
" i know her name is Lilly White , she is a pureblood , and by circumstances she lives a few houses away from me" i look at Thomas who still doesnt look at me. "Wel Olivander , Lilly White died 30 years ago , when we took this womens wand away after we took her husband and gave her that beautifull scare , she was still going around performing magic , then we took her away and found another wand in her home , thats the wand you are going to look at " How do i know this , this is more then 30 years ago.... oh god hé is going to kill me.
"the wand was repaired in your shop about 4 years ago" hé takes the wand from one of the deatheaters and hands it over to me.

Dragon blood , chestnut , flexible , split in the bottom and 2 collors. I do know who this wand belongs to..... she used polyjuice potion when she came in to repair her wand because the women didnt look like Lilly. "This wand belongs to Elizabeth Purdy Halfblood , she died .... 15 years ago , her sister came in to repair the wand" i look at Lilly or Elizabeth , and then at voldemort. "Well done miss Olivander .... Thomas you where right my son , she is usefull" hé looks at Thomas.
"Thank you father" hé bows his head. Why would Lilly lie about this , for 15 years she even faked her own dead. " for her husband Olivander , that filthy muggle , she didnt want him to find out her real name and then they started dating like the whore she is and there was no way back , then the wizardingworld changed for the better and the status would safe her life so she kept the name". Lilly doesnt even cry , like she allready acepted her faith. Thomas stil doesnt look at me. "Wel she can stay Thomas ..... for now , guys do your thing"

hé dissapears in black smoke. The deatheaters form a circle around Lilly and start to throw curses at her , she screams in pain while they all laugh at her. " NO NO ..... THOMAS MAKE THEM STOP , THOMAS DO SOMETHING!" Thomas pulls me in by my arm while i try to get away from him. " get away from me you liar , i hate you" hé puts both his arms around me and dissapears with me. I dont even aknowledge the feeling this time , i feel nothing except anger.

We appear in his mansion. " WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO OLIVANDER ! SHE LIED ! THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO , ARE YOU THIS STUPID FOR GODS SAKE , I CANT GO AGAINST MY FATHERS ORDERS OR I WAS THE ONE ON THE GROUND SCREAMING FOR HELP" hé screams in my face. " poor little Thomas" i look back at him." I could strangle you right now you know that right , i tried Olivander ... its done , get over it"
Get over it ? Get over it ? That women is suffering a painful dead right now , who cares she took another identity , no one got hurt by it.
He comes even closer and puts his nose against mine and points his finger right in my chest " again Olivander GET OVER IT" i look back right into his eyes "make me"
hé stays silent and his eyes go back and forward between mine.
"You are so lucky right now , you dont even know" hé stays silent again. Out of nowhere hé presses his lips against mine and quickly pulls back. "GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM .... NOW!" Hé screams again.
He walks away with his hand pressed against his forehead. Did this really happen? Did Thomas just kiss me. I didnt even mind him doing it , there is something really wrong with me. STOP, dont forget about Lilly and everything else thats going on... thats what is important right now.