50

ive been patiently waiting for orhan to come back , he hasn't showed up ever since selim asked to see him and i was starting to get worried .

Before i could call sumbul to check on him , my door opened to reveal Orhan , i immediately went to check on him .

« What happened ? tell me » he walked past me and sat down looking at the floor . i knew he was upset so i just sat next to him waiting for him to speak .

« He called me and ibrahim and yelled at both of us , i can't believe that no one believes i was just defending you » he buried his face in his hands and looked at me .

« Orhan please let this be the last time you fight you brother , i don't want this . you're not from the same mother but you share blood nonetheless » i grabbed his hand and put it in mine .

« You're the best son i could ever ask for , but please i want you to behave better. i raised you and i know that you didn't mean no harm but i want you to grow into a peaceful person that knows how to manage his anger » he nodded after every sentence i finished and let out a smile .

« Now go take a shower or go on a walk so you can forget about this , try to be around your father as much as you can so he also forgets » he stood up now looking slightly better .

« I will mother , i don't want to disappoint you from now on and i'll be the son you can be proud of » his words melted my heart and my mother love exploded in my heart .

« I will always be proud of you , i will never judge you based on one mistake . you're the best son i could ever ask for » he hugged me and i ruffled his hair with my hand .

he stood up and left my room with a smile , i sighed deeply and looked at the ceiling for some time , i knew i had to talk to selim about this and i didn't want to . i was already done with it

I had lunch in my room alone and ahmet decided to come see me again , he was so attached to me because he was the last born and we had a special bond . he would always volunteer to come with me everywhere and was he always next to me .

« Ahmet did you miss me already? » i extended my hand for him so he could come sit next to me .

« Of course , i was wondering what happened with my brothers . did my father get mad at them? » he asked and i just laughed it off .

« No why would he get mad at them ? your father is kind and would never say something bad » before he could answer me the door opened and there was the devil himself ,

« Did i give you the permission to enter ? why would you barge in ? » i got up furiously when i saw her walking in without my permission .

« You're playing with his majesty's head as you like , you stupid witch do you think no one knows what you're doing ? » rage started within me and i barely kept myself composed .

« Who are you to talk to my mother like this ? i will say all of this to my father » ahmet left running from the room but that didn't stop her .

« You want to burn me but don't burn my son with you , stop giving him a hard time » she threatened and i was shocked by her audacity .

«  Who do you think of yourself to talk this bad to me you stupid woman ? do you want me to remind you of your position ? » i pushed her shoulder and she stood still , still locking her eyes with me .

« I think i have to knock some sense into your head , this is the last time you speak to me like this » her eyes kept twitching when i was talking to her but she proceeded to continue .

« We both know your son started that fight first now don't come to me crying and if his majesty punished him is because he deserved it » she felt so humiliated and embarrassed by me .

« Your son will leave mine alone and i'll be good with you and leave you alone too , do whatever you want with me but my son will stay aside » i felt the urge to punch her as if i was the one who planned this fight .

« You just got lucky to get pregnant right before i got married , i wouldn't be right now fighting with a half minded person now get out and never set a foot in here . next time you do this i'll make sure you never set a foot here » right when i said this , i noticed selim opening the door .

« What is going on here again ? we calm down a fight somewhere and another fight breaks out » he walked in between us as we bowed down to him .

« If you keep fighting like this what do you except our sons to be like ? » he asked both of us and we just looked at each other .

« Selim , i think you heard what happened . turhan is the only one to blame here , she came barging into my room and saying nonsense" i tried to explain to him and turhan didn't seem satisfied by my answer.

" I spoke to the boys but i didn't know i had to talk to you both , stop fighting and quarrelling with each other" my ears were hearing what he was saying but my mind was not focusing at all since i knew i was not at fault .

He started talking and giving us a speech for a long time and ended up getting turhan out of
my room , he didn't stay with me either .

I had to find a solution , they're still young and if they start fighting now it's gonna get worse and i'm scared for orhan .