04

Next chapter once this chapter gets 10 votes ❤️

«  Mom ? isn't this too much » i said while mom made me twirl in all directions while i stared at my dizzy reflection

« No this looks even more simple i'll have you try another » before she can make me change for the millionth time today i stopped her

« Mom i already feel good in this , it's not like i'm meeting the sultan or something » i rolled my eyes but i remembered that technically i was

« I'll add some perfume and we're done then » she came infront of me and sprayed perfume all over until i chocked on air

«  Mom » i sighed before opening my door just to find meltem standing infront of me .

« You look gorgeous hiranur as always » i was forced to smile to her because i felt angry about this whole situation .

« Thank you dear » i replied before my mom grabbed my hand .

«  Meltem the carriage is ready i suppose ? » meltem nodded and my mom mouthed « great » .

we went down the stairs and looked at myself for the last time in the mirror before leaving .

«  Isn't akça going ? » i asked as we set a foot on the carriage and closed it behind us .

« No she is not today is about you only » i kind of felt special in that moment because i was never in the spotlight .

The trip didn't take us a lot but with my mom giving me advices here and there it felt so long , the door opened and i stepped out to the prettiest view ever , the palace was prettier than what i've heard .

My mom got welcomed by a tall man who looked like he would kill you .

« Mercan nice to see you again » my mother said as the man smiled at her before guiding us inside .

we went through some hallways before arriving to a very spacious place where laughs could be heard , this must be the harem .

I was right , i looked over and so many girls were talking and laughing . but we walked past very fast and stopped infront of a door .

«  Sah sultan is excpecting you » he said while the door got opened from inside and i could hear music , my mother stepped in and i followed her carefully

« Valide sultan » my mother bowed down to her and so did i , i have never seen this woman in my life

« Welcome to the palace hiranur » she welcomed me and i smiled at her

«  The pleasure's all mine » i spoke trying to sound as aimable as possible . she offered us seats around the table who contained all kind of dishes

« You bothered yourself sultana , this is too much for us » i shyly said as my mom shot me a proud glare .

« It's my first time seeing you , you're so pretty . Hatice why have you been hiding her all this time » my mom laughed a little before patting my shoulder .

« Hiranur doesn't like socialising a lot that's why i don't bring her with me but she insisted in coming today she was happy to meet you » my mom obviously lied , because i was everything but not excited .

« She's right lately you shouldn't talk to people a lot , they will end up backstabbing you and disappoint you » from this sentence i can tell she is experienced

suddenly the door opened and i immediately stood up after i saw the prettiest girl i've ever seen

«  I came a little late , welcome to the palace hiranur it's a delight to see you » i suppose this was mihrimah .

« The honour is mine sultana » i smiled at her before she took a seat next to Sah sultan .

Few moments later we started eating and the food was so good i barely controlled myself to keep compliments for myself . They started asking me about everything and every single detail and i had to remember everything my mom told me to do .

« We are tired of mere slaves doing whatever they want in the dynasty , enough of them we have suffered enough » Sah sultan expressed her hatred and i sensed some tension between her and mihrimah .

Sah sultan was just their aunt and not their mother so with that she probably meant their mother the great hurrem sultan . but mihrimah didn't say anything

« I want a suitable woman for my nephew who would be responsible and deserve her title » Sah sultan continued as she took a sip from her cup .

« But we wouldn't find better than your daughters hatice » mihrimah continued after her aunt

I was growing more anxious as they talked , i was not ready for marriage or anything else . deep down i hoped my sister would be chosen instead of me .

the dinner went by quickly , and they kept chatting about the same thing and i was growing bored each minute but i still kept up with the conversation .

« If you may accept , we would love if you stay with us tonight . it's getting dark outside and i don't want to risk you » Sah sultan offered and my mom got caught off guard

« We don't want to bother it's okay » before my mom could come up with an excuse mihrimah stopped her .

« We're going to become family eventually , it's nothing hatice you will stay here » she looked over at the man who welcomed us

« Tell them to prepare rooms for our guests today » she ordered him and he bowed before leaving the room .

«  This is generous from you sultana » I said while looking at them both .

we continued chatting for some more minutes until it got very late and i felt like sleeping anytime . they wrapped up the dinner and music finally stopped

«  Mercan agha will accompany you to your rooms and if you need anything guards will be next to your room » Sah sultan said while getting up slowly and so did everyone .

« Of course thank you so much sultana » i answered as we bowed down to her before we left her room .

I let out a loud exhale and looked over at my mom who had a satisfied look on her face

« You did great » she mumbled as we followed mercan who was standing feets away from us .

i just nodded and followed him until he stopped infront on a room .

« Hiranur hatun this will be your room , Hatice hatun keep following me » I nodded and looked at my mom before in entered my room .

This room was decent , mine was so much better but it's just for a night no need to me grumpy about it right ? .

I found a pair of changes in my bed , it was a beautiful night dress and i slipped in it as fast as i could . i felt so much better and more comfortable , i pulled the covers and tucked myself to bed but before i could close my eyes i heard guards indicating that sultan selim is coming , maybe he was just passing me .

but everything stopped when i heard a knock on the door .