33

There i was , sitting in my room while my sister and mother surrounded me . i told them everything and they were as shocked as i was .

« I will not set a foot in that palace if he doesn't apologise to me , this isn't fair » i complained to my mother who had my head on her shoulder , she rubbed my shoulder trying to comfort me .

« This is all her doing , Sah sultan will not rest until she destroys you » Akça interfered and i was agreeing with her this time , that woman wanted me gone .

«  I will not let her touch a hair of you this time , trust me she will regret messing with you » she continued , she was the closest to the other sultanas more than me. she stills pretend that me and her don't talk anymore so they keep trusting her .

Not mihrimah , mihrimah was so nice and always said good things about me but that sah sultan was the devil in disguise .

« I didn't sign up for any of this , i didn't want things to turn this way . everything thats happening to me is overwhelming » i brought my hands to my face and closed my eyes .

« Look , you stay here as much as you like okay ? you will wait and see what happens . it's already late you should sleep now » i nodded after my mother and they both got up sighing.

« I'm sorry i just burdened you with my problems » i said while grabbing my mother's hand , she frowned and rubbed my hand .

« What do you mean with that this is your home , this is where you grew up . you're welcome anytime » This sentence itself made me feel slightly better , at least i was loved here .

« Now go sleep and if you need anything just call us okay ? » i nodded after my sister and they both left closing the door behind them .

I didn't even have the energy to change my clothes but i still did , i wasn't sleepy at all i just wanted to stare out from my window . i opened it and brought my chair next to it and sat down . it was cold already but liked that cold air a lot , i drifted in my own thoughts .

The next morning i woke up very tired , i had to throw up right after i opened my eyes so it was a bad day already . i didn't bother to change my clothes at all today , i felt so lazy and just wanted to sleep .

I was called for breakfast , i went downstairs and i saw my mother and father sitting there as they were eating . my father's eyes grew wider when he saw me , as if he has seen a ghost .

« Good morning » i said walking towards the table and took a seat next to my mother .

« What are you doing here ? I mean - when did you come » he was scared he worded it wrong but i understood him , i mean what business i would have here ?

« I just got into a really bad fight with my husband that's it » i heard him cough and put his fork down , he gave me a confused look .

« What do you mean by that ? you're not married to anyone , this is the sultan we're talking about this is not suitable for your title » I shoot him a look and my mom was looking at us as the conversation was heating up .

« If you don't mind my husband disrespecting me then that's another subject » i ate a little bit of my plate and i avoided to look at his reaction .

« Still , not at any minor inconvenience you can go back . come on you can fix this » i raised my gaze and he was looking at me dead serious .

« Ibrahim , she's grown up she just needs time okay ? and we'll give her that » my mother spoke but he didn't feel like listening to her instead he kept trying to convince me .

« If you want me to leave your home then i'll do so , i came here because i wanted a break and you don't know nothing about what's going on » i finally defended myself and he grew angrier but calmed down in the same moment .

« Of course i will not tell you to leave i just want you to be with your husband » i put my fork down and pushed my chair back to get up

« I am not done with you » my dad called and i stayed in my chair waiting for what he was going to say next . « Tell me what the problem is and we'll try to fix it » i laughed and looked at him again .

« It's not something anyone except me and him can fix father .. we just need time okay ? » i explained but he just started to shake his head in disbelief.

«  If we're going to wait for you , nothing will change . Get changed you're going with me » he said standing up and i followed him .

« There is no way , i'm not going » the tension started escalating and my mother had to do something about it .

« Hatice order them to pack her things , we have to sort this » my mother got up and stood in my side refusing to let me move .

« Ibrahim what's happening to you ? are you kicking her out ? she's in her home and it's her right to come if anything happens » my dad wasn't satisfied with her or me , he just wouldn't listen .

« I said what i had to say now i'm waiting , in fifteen minutes i want you ready » he turned around and i stopped him in his tracks when i spoke .

« It's all happening because of your fight with sah sultan i don't know what happened between you two but i'm paying the price for that » he slowly turned around and he had a very concerned look on his face

« She's haunting me dad , this woman will either be satisfied if i'm killed or if i leave their lives » he looked at my mother and me in confusion and then walked towards me .

« What do you mean by that ? » i remembered that we agreed to not tell him that sah sultan was behind all of this along with her daughter and we also kept esmehan's reason why she left a secret .

« I will tell you but now just let her be okay ? » my dad was still standing in shock as my mother tried to take him away ,i realised that i haven't even finished eating but it didn't matter now , my dad's words made me full .

I opened the entrance door and went to sit a little bit in the garden , i took a seat and watched the guards standing . in my head i wished i was one just so i don't go through this heartbreak .

i exhaled the fresh air and tried to brush all of my thoughts away and only focus on my breathing when i suddenly heard loud footsteps coming my way , i opened my eyes and there he was .

the person i would've ran towards if he didn't break my heart .

Selim was standing not very far from me .