30

there she was , esmehan was leaving the palace and i was watching her from the top of the harem . i felt like i finally got my revenge on her , her mother was standing in the other side and i could see in her eyes that she wanted to destroy this whole palace .

esmehan stopped to look at her mother one last time and she took the chance to also stare at me , my face was much different than her mothers .

i had a grin on my face while her mother had a tear escaping her eye , she always had to keep her strong personality so her crying right now was a miracle . but she wiped her tear righty away when she felt my gaze on her

« May she never set a foot here again » mihrimah spoke with so much hatred , esmehan ruined her life in the past so it was understandable .

I could see her silhouette fade away and i took that as a chance to go back to my room but before i could leave Sah sultan called my name , i turned around to look at her and there she was walking towards me .

Mihrimah had already left so it was just me and her , she got very close to me and looked at me straight into my eyes .

« Do never think you will get away with this , never » every word she spoke felt like venom , her voice was threatening as if she was making sure i understood her every word .

« I should be the one saying this to you » i replied back all relaxed making sure i don't break eye contact .

« Since you wanted to play with my family , you will leave me no choice but to play with yours . who do you think did that to your sister ? » that's when i felt like my whole world starting to spin , i steadied myself but the shock in my face was giving me out .

« Now that i ruined your sisterhood , then i'll move to your father then your mother until you have no one » she continued but i still managed to stay still .

She just admitted that she was the one who ruined the marriage between my sister and selim , i finally got my answer .

« You're the devil » i eyed her up and down in disbelief , i was still shocked .

« Be careful , you can never know who's next » with that she smirked and walked away

I backed a little bit still amazed from what happened , i still couldn't believe my ears and eyes

I backed a little bit still amazed from what happened , i still couldn't believe my ears and eyes .

i immediately went back to my room and poured myself a cup of water which i felt like it was much needed for me to start breathing again .

« i have to tell them » i started sprinting around my room to calm myself down , this woman was the reason behind everything .

she pit us against each other just to hurt me but why ? why is that ?

i know that she hates my father but this wasn't convincing at all , i had to know . i have to warn my family and tell akça the truth . i had so many thoughts in my head that i wanted to get rid of .

Luckily i asked aynur if my mother and sister were still here and she confirmed it , soon my sister and mother were standing infront of me .

« What happened are you okay ? » my mother paced towards me when she saw my hysterical state , i nodded and looked at my sister who had a neutral expression .

« I have to tell you » i pushed my hair back and looked at them trying to keep my composure , they knew what i had to say was very important .

" tell us , why are you in such state" my mother worriedly tried to sit me down which i did .

i looked at them deeply before letting the truth out , their eyes were growing bigger after hearing what i was saying .

my sister hurried her head in her hands and started muttering some incomprehensible words . my mother had panic written all over her face

" I never knew she was going to mess up with my family to this extent" my mother stood up and immediately left my room without saying any word .

my eyes moved to my sister who was still in the same position , i was now innocent . i finally proved my innocence

"I don't even have the audacity to look at you , i feel so horrible . i'm sorry" she spoke without even looking at me . she was ashamed of everything she did to me

" You finally understood that i will never do something like this , you believed strangers but not your own sister . i'm sorry akça but i don't think i'll accept your apology this easily" she finally looked up and guilt was written all over her face

" What does it mean to not come visit when i almost died , you didn't even congratulate me on my pregnancy .." with every word i spoke her head tilted down trying to find an escape to not stare at me .

" i'll need time to digest all of this akça , hope this will give you a lesson"