46

I kept walking back and forth in my room trying to not go see selim , he wanted to stay alone but i just couldn't my heart was aching for him .

« I can't stay here i think i should see him » i finally decided to go and check how he is doing , it was already night time and i could already guess she was still there .

« Sumbul » i called him once i caught his silhouette from the hallway infront of me .

he came running towards me and bowed down to me.

« Sultana it's good to see you » he seemed relaxed as if nothing happened this morning « i honestly didn't think you would go this far »

« Are you missing her ? do you want me to send you with her or ? » i asked sarcastically as i walked along with him .

« Serving you sultana is enough for me , but she's still here . she's faking her illness and says that she can't stand up » i rolled my eyes in disbelief « i can't believe this .. she's doing everything just so she can play more of her games »

« I personally wouldn't be this reassured sultana she will try to do something crazy so you should be careful » he was right , i had to reinforce my security .

« She was the one who wanted me to marry selim yet now she's making my life a living hell » we were now getting closer to selim's room , and i knew i came in the right time .

« Stop there » i yelled at the two maids who were just about to serve him dinner , i walked towards them and glanced at the plates .

« Who asked you to serve him? » the girls glanced at each other and tried to bury their fear away .

Sumbul was right behind me so they couldn't lie and say that he was the one who ordered them to do so .

« Sultana actually Seker agha asked us to » i didn't believe them for a second at all , they took time to answer me and they had fear written all over their faces .

« I see you can get in » sumbul gave me a confused look but he understood that he had to play along and follow my lead .

I got in first and the two maids followed me , selim was on his desk working quietly , the scent in his room was amazing .

« Selim?" he looked up when he saw me and let everything that was occupying him down . he looked at me confused but brushed it off

"Hiranur come in , i don't recall calling for dinner" he pointed at the two girls behind me , they looked at each other .

"You can put it down" i ordered them and walked towards selim , he grabbed my hand tightly and was not understanding what was going on .

"Since you didn't ask for anything and they don't want to answer then i suppose there's something wrong with this" i said finally getting all of my thoughts out , the girls looked shocked .

"What do you mean , what's happening here ?" selim questionned and i didn't want to answer him yet .

I bent down to the table and cut a piece of the meat in a fork and gave it to one of the girls . she looked at it as if i handed her something terrifying .

I turned to look at him and he had a very focused and anticipated look on his face , he knew what i was doing .

The girl started reaching for the fork slowly and finally took a bite , the other one had her eyes wide opened and started watching every single move the other made

« Sultana why are we doing this , there is nothing wrong with the food » the other girl tried to look away from the scene and shamelessly looked at me .