48

"Attention his majesty sultan selim" all of us seated around the table stood up after hearing the announcement.

Selim walked in and went to his seat directly , i was seated in his right and mihrimah and. his son ibrahim in his left while turhan was sitting infront of orhan , hatice and gevher were sitting next to her and ahmet was seated last .

Ibrahim was few months older than orhan , but they weren't getting along very well since turhan always tells him to stay away from us .

"It's been a long time since we sat here as one family" selim said while touching his fork while all of us were starting to eat .

"We miss you your majesty" Turhan spoke with so much enthusiasm i cringed , it was difficult for me to watch her talk to him .

"Me too Turhan , we should all go on a trip together so we enjoy each other's presence" he said looking at all of us , as if i would leave my kids go with that woman .

" Really ? my mom has already told me a lot about manisa i really want to go there" Orhan said with a big smile on his face .

" Your late grandfather sent me there for so many years and i enjoyed my stay there , we'll go someday" selim replied to to orhan while eyeing me , i didn't know what he wanted to mean .

" Baba , next time i want to go with you . my mom always tell me you're cool when you fight but i want to see it" my face heated up once selim exposed me like this , i looked over at him and winked .

"Oh she does ?" i turned around to look at him and chuckled quietly , i felt like all eyes were on me .

"Selim , you had the worst behaviour when we were kids , i always separated between you and our brother" mihrimah joked around and i could sense that selim remembered what she was talking about because it took him time to reply .

" Siblings love is very important" selim looked at orhan and then at ibrahim , they looked at their father for a long time .

"I was always fighting with my brother , we ruined a beautiful brotherhood with our childish behaviour" i could feel the sadness and regret in his voice .

"Always have each others backs and never let anyone get between you two" ibrahim nodded after his father while orhan kept staring .

we kept talking for a long time , it want getting awkward at all unless turhan spoke . but the kids were having fun with each other and ibrahim started opening up to my kids .

"Mom i wanna go sleep" ahmet stood up quietly and tapped my forearm , i looked at him and cupped his cheeks .

" I'll send someone with you okay ?" he shook his head and grabbed my hand , i smiled and looked at the others still chatting .

"You know i can't leave , but i'll take you to your room and i'll comeback here okay ?" he finally nodded when i told him i was going with him .

Ahmet never wanted to sleep if i didn't put him to sleep ,he was still young but i was trying to make him let go of me slowly .

"Selim if you give us the permission , i'll take ahmet to sleep" ahmet came to the other side next to his father and whispered something in his ear .

Selim just laughed and hugged ahmet .

"We were already finished" selim looked at them and stood up in one swift move , everyone bowed down to him .

"Thank you for this beautiful dinner with all of you , have a good night" he talked to all of us and then started leaving .

" Guys you will immediately go to bed , it's already past your bedtime right ?" they all nodded in union and started walking away .

i bowed down to mihrimah and started leaving with them , we were walking down the hallway and everyone went to their room . ahmet was still sleeping in the same room as I but he has his own door .

I opened my door and carried ahmet in my arms , he was getting heavier since he was growing up but he never accept it when someone told him he was growing up .

I helped him change into other clothes and put him to bed , i covered him tightly ,kissed his forehead and waited until he fell asleep so i can stand up .

I closed the door behind him and there i was in my room , i jumped in my place when i saw selim sitting on my bed .

"Selim why are you here , you scared me" i said taking off my earrings and putting them down while i bowed down to him .

"I don't feel like sleeping to be honest" he got up and walked towards me , i pushed my hair aside and looked at him .

" I've missed you so much" his arms were now around me and i couldn't help but shiver , i felt safe in his arms .

"I have missed you more than you can imagine but i'm really exhausted now" i said closing my eyes and hurrying my head in his neck.

" Me too , i just don't wanna sleep yet" i looked up and thought of something .

"I'll get us some tea and we can sit in my balcony if you want" i said taking a small step back .

"No if you're tired then just go sleep , i'll just do something before i can sleep" he kissed my forehead gently and rubbed my shoulders .

"Of course not , it's your first night here i can't leave you" i grabbed his hands and confessed .

" If you say so then i'd love staying with you here too" i smiled while nodding and took him to my balcony before i ordered tea for us