29

It was a boy .

Turhan was eyes opened with the biggest grin on her face , she was looking at all of us but everyone's mood was not in after what happened today except for selim who was happy because his son was born . He called him ibrahim which was a very beautiful name

"May he live in happiness with his father and mother" mihrimah approached turhan and put a gold necklace next to the sleepy baby .

"Thank you so much sultana" turhan answered as she looked down at her child , i wonder how she's feeling right now

the sparkles in her eyes were very obvious , i wonder if i'd look like this at my child when it's born . i would love to

" May our prince grow healthy , get well soon turhan" i said getting close to her but as i wanted to put the gold braclet next to him she whispered

"I won" her voice sent chills down my spine , i was in shock . How could someone be thinking about such stuff in this time ?

i calmly resumed what i was doing and whispered " You're as crazy as i thought you would be" i stepped back and touched selim's shoulder to signal him that i wanted to leave .

"I will stay" he answered quietly and i nodded after him " congratulations" i mouthed before i left the room straight to mine .

I didn't have time to process what was happening around me all this time , esmehan was now trapped . at least now the little snake is gonna be gone but her mother is just very difficult to deal with her .

"Sultana , you have visit today" as soon as i stepped in the room i found akça sitting along with my mother .

" Hiranur" my mother tan towards me and embraced me in her arms but my eyes were still glued to akça who was looking away .

"What are you doing here ? don't you hate me ?" i said walking towards my sister who looked up

" I came because my mom requested it , unless why would i come see my sister who backstabbed me ?"  she stood up and walked towards me and my mom

"Girls stop this , i didn't reunite you to start fighting" my mom tried to get in between us but my eyes weren't leaving my sister .

" if you only came to spit venom here it would've been better if you didn't come at all" i turned my back to her before my mom grabbed my forearm trying to stop me from leaving .

" stop quarrelling like you're 5 , me and your father have had enough of this tension between you two . It's time to move on already" she looked at akça then me .

"She's the one that ruined my whole life , i could've been in a much better place if it wasn't for your little dear daughter who played her games behind my back" akça's voice started rising and i was getting angrier after each word she mouthed .

" I don't know what i should do to make you believe me but i didn't do anything . if you want a life where you're stuck between four walls and snakes who will try to kill you in every single chance they have then go ahead . here" i pulled the ring on my finger and handed it to her , she looked at it for some time before locking her eyes with me .

" If not you then who ? huh ? there's no one who would try to harm me . plus you were always jealous from me , your inferiority blinded you so bad that you didn't want me to marry selim . everybody knew that i was the chosen one and i was going to marry him" i stepped back and placed both of my hands on my head .

"You're crazy .." i mumbled to myself while staring at her " You're no different from sah and her daughter really , i wish i never had a sister like you who would trust everyone but not me" i finally said everything i had bottled in my heart making her form an offended expression

"Stop this just stop it's getting ridiculous you don't mean what you're saying , whoever did this to ruin your sisterhood is going to pay the price" my mother calmed me down and helped me sit down avoiding to look at my sister at all cost .

we stayed there silent , my mom next to me and akça sitting on the floor . moments passed by and we didn't say a word we just kept looking at the floor .

until the aghas announced that selim was passing by and obviously he was coming to see me , we all stood up from our seats and waited for him to enter the room .

He was standing now infront of us , he was surprised to see them with me but he welcomed them with a smile .

"Welcome to the palace" he said while walking towards me , they both bowed down to him .

"Congratulations on being a father your majesty" my mother and sister congratulated him and i just cringed .

"I think i will borrow your daughter for some time" he grabbed my hand and i was only looking at my sister who was focused on our fingers intertwined .

I didn't like this at all , i was put in a very hard situation . i was getting tested by my favorite people .

selim waited for me to say goodbye to them before i left with him , we were headed to his room and as soon as i arrived i found esmehan standing in the middle of his room .

i was confused on what she was doing there , she's not supposed to be here at all .

"Selim what is happening here" i looked at him confused and he pointed at his cousin .

"This is the person that tried to take your life , and she's here to apologise before she leaves" i grabbed his forearm and turned to face him .

"She's leaving ?" i whispered and he nodded " if you want her to stay then-" i immediately shook my head disagreeing .

"That's not what i meant , i mean she's leaving just like that ? no punishment nor anything?" i couldn't contain myself i mean she tried to kill me

"you shouldn't forget that she's from the royal family , this is the best i can do for us now . she will be banned from entering this palace ever again" i felt glad that she was banned from entering the capital .

we both turned around to look at her and she finally looked at my eyes .

"I am sorry for everything i did , i hope you forgive me" her eyes looked puffy as if she cried the whole evening , i wasn't going to feel bad .

Please not now . i stared at her blankly and nodded " i hope you find happiness on something other than hurting people and somewhere else" her mouth formed a thin line and her breaths were shaky .

she deserved it .

One down .

who's next