24

There they were , muhsine and her kids standing right infront of me . the joy that was inside me was immaculate i was glad they were safe .

« Im sorry we couldn't talk ever since i got injured but i'm glad to see you three doing good » muhsine immediately fell to her knees and grabbed my dress but i didn't like that at all .

« May your life be long your highness you saved us , we only brought problems to you . it's because of us you got injured i can't thank you enough » That's when she started crying and i immediately grabbed her hands in mine and helped her stand up.

« Im just glad you're okay and the kids too , from now on you'll live under my protection in the capital . whatever you need is gonna come to you » i explained to her clearly and i glanced at the two kids which i extended my hands for

« Do you wanna go to school » i asked them and their eyes suddenly lit up from happiness they both nodded their heads in union

« I want to learn how to write » the little girl spoke for the first time and i was glad she did .

« You're going to go to school very soon and i want you to do great okay ? » they looked at their mother then me again and nodded their heads .

« Promise? » i got closer to them and they both hugged me at once , it felt amazing .

« We promise you , we will miss you so much » the little guy spoke this time and i messed up his hair a little then pinched his nose .

« My little guy , you will protect them very well for me, take care of your mother and sister » he let out a cute laugh before looking at his mother .

« I am now responsible » he happily jumped around his mother and she carried him in her arms .

« Goodbye muhsine, you must go now . guards will take you to your new home safely » i said as i walked towards her , her eyes were teary as if she couldn't believe what was happening .

« May god protect you from the evil and grant you and his majesty endless happiness . you deserve it » she grabbed her daughter's hand and asked if she could hug me which i agreed for . i hugged her tightly and when we broke the hug she bowed down and left

I felt very relieved now , they're finally free and safe from her husband . as for him , he's still being held captive , they're investigating with him to see if he has a hand in the attack .

i didn't get out of my room since yesterday and i wanted to see my father as soon as possible so i immediately made my way to his office .

His eyes lit up when he landed them on me , he got up from his seat in a hurry and hugged me tightly careful to not touch my wound.

« Father » i muttered as i melted into his embrace , he made me feel very safe .

« my beautiful angel i've missed you so much » he broke the hug to take a close look at me , his eyes were teary and i was gonna tear up if he doesn't stop .

« I was scared something will happen to you » i stood there as he poured all his feelings , he looked like he needed to see me for a long time .

« I'm glad i saw you father » i finally managed to speak as he made me sit in one of his comfortable couches .

« I will not let this slide hiranur , you just sit and watch whoever tries to touch my daughters will suffer from me first » his eyes lit up and he wasn't emotional now , he was angry .

« I have my full trust in you dad , how has akça been doing ? i haven't talked to her in a long time » his face dropped and he started looking away too , just like my mother .

« She asks about you but » i stopped him halfway with a chuckle who confused him .

« I know her matter , but still i miss her » i sadly looked at him and he seemed to understand my sadness , she was my own blood .

« I will talk to her about this , don't worry and focus on your recovery » with that he hugged me one last time before i opened the door and left .

i feel relieved now .

As i wanted to move from the door i saw a silhouette coming from very far followed by two other guards . it was selim , it felt like i haven't seen him in ages

i waited for him until he got close before i started walking towards him , his face lit up when he saw me . he dismissed his guards and grabbed my hand gently .

« How are you my princess » he asked as he brought me close to him , i nodded with a smile as i glanced to the guards next to his room .

« I have missed you » i whispered quietly but his response was much more louder than mine .

« No one can stay away from me i know that but you ? we've stayed together for weeks » it felt like he was scolding i child so i furrowed my eyebrows .

« That doesn't count i was sick » i rolled my eyes and he let out a small laugh before dragging me to his room .

As soon as i stepped in, i felt uneasy . i had to stop him from walking to regain back my focus , everything started to fade out slowly and particles were started forming between my eyes until there was nothing .

just my body on the floor .