20

3rd person pov

« Get him now » selim yelled at his guards who ran towards the woods while he held hiranur in his arms .

« We have to go to bursa now » Selim immediately ordered his guards as he carried hiranur to the carriage .

Aynur was already panicking in the other carriage, iskender went with the other guards to catch muhsine's husband because everyone knew he was the one who did it .

« Please stay with me » selim pushed the hair out of his wife's face as the carriage started going fast .

Bursa was not very far so it wouldn't take them a lot of time to get there . Hiranur's injury was serious and time was against them

Selim tried to stop the bleeding and press down the wound in her back before she starts losing a lot of blood . Luckily bursa was not very far from where they were

« My shoulder » hiranur finally mouthed some words as she moved her head to see her husband by her side .

« God thank you , please just stay patient we're gonna save you » hiranur's sight was blurry that she could only hear his words that made her feel at ease .

« I don't wanna die yet » she said as she felt her shoulder bleeding awfully from the carriage moving fast .

« You're not going to die , don't say that . we are going to arrive just trust me » as much as he was panicked he tried to comfort her because her blood was all over her seat and his clothes .

a tear escaped her eyes as she smiled at him, the pain got the best of her and led her to fall unconscious again . selim started yelling at his guards to go faster so he could save her

in matter of minutes the carriage stopped and selim immediately opened the door , he got off first then went back to get hiranur with the help of aynur who was sobbing as she saw her sultana in that state .

They managed to get her out of the carriage and he carefully carried her trying not to move her around . he barged into the palace and everyone seemed confused even the guards

He was familiar with the palace so he knew exactly where he would go , he immediately summoned a doctor as he went directly to the sultan's room .

he layed her down carefully on her side as he walked to the door again .

« Do i have to say it millions of times call the doctor immediately » the guards who were standing at his door were startled and ran away to call the doctors .

« Your highness » aynur excused herself and came into the room to sit next to her sultana .

the doctor immediately barged in and ran towards hiranur laying unconscious with bloody clothes , she ordered everyone to leave the room and the two left worriedly.

                           Hiranur's pov

Blur was all i could see after slightly opening my eyes , my head was aching and my body felt so sore . i cleared my throat and then i got welcomed with so many people swarming around me , i could barely tell who was who

« Hiranur you're awake thank god » the voice of my husband echoed many times in my head but i was still zoned out .

« Sultana,you're awake » another voice said and it belonged to a woman .

i fought my exhaustion and tried to open my eyes even more just to find my body layed in a very weird position . i was sleeping on the side

« Selim » i muttered as i saw his figure standing right beside me , his hand searched for mine and took a seat close to me .

« I am so happy you're awake » he kissed my hand and i looked around to find aynur crying next to me

« My god » i squeezed my eyes shut after pain hit me right on my shoulder .

« Don't move a lot , your wound is very deep and it took us a lot of time to stop the bleeding . i'm glad nothing happened to you » Selim explained as he ran his fingers through my hair , my eyes were still shut .

« How do you feel are you hurting somewhere » selim desperately tried to get me to say something , i felt pain on my left shoulder.

"My back hurts , my shoulder" he nodded after each word and i squeezed his hand with all the strength i had left .

"i'm sorry" he apologised as he dismissed everyone in the room . " I should've protected you better"

I started shaking my head disagreeing with him before i spoke again.

"It was kind of my fault . you never knew this was gonna happen don't ever blame yourself" i returned a smile to him that he seemed to appreciate .

"You think you wanna stay alone or do you want me to stay" he shifted closer to me and i looked away before my hand reached his shoulder .

"I wouldn't mind you staying but i know you have a lot to do" my lips formed a thin line before i continued " you wanted to enjoy your time and now i just made it worse im sorry"

"If you're not gonna be with me i won't enjoy it , we will go back home and we'll comeback as soon as you feel better what do you think?" he didn't seem pleased about what i said .

" I wanna be with you here , just us . let us stay until i recover but if you have important things then we can go back" i truly didn't want to recover with all those snakes in the palace i prefered staying here .

"Nothing is as important as you , your father will govern in the meantime" i nodded quietly before he placed a kiss on my forehead .

He kept me company the whole evening and at that point i was starting to forget pain , the nurse came to change my bandage two times already and he didn't wanna leave my side .

i was not complaining.