26

i would be lying if i said that i'm used to this new environment, i just spent the most beautiful week of my life . something about it was making it special

Me and selim spent a lot of time together , we threw a party in the palace for my pregnancy news . luckily it was just for concubines not the sultanas because i wouldn't want to sit there with them in the same place

« I hope the hamam is ready » i said as i walked past two of my maids .

« It is ready sultana if you want we can stay with you » i shook my head and refused her offer , i just wanted to be alone today . that's why i waited until the hamam was empty so i took it as a chance .

the hamam door opened and i went in , it was chilly and the only sound i could hear was the water dripping down from the sinks . I wrapped a towel around my body and started bathing in peace , i needed this .

I washed my hair and closed my eyes to relax a little bit , suddenly i heard the door open and a girl coming in .

« I made it clear that i don't want anyone here » I spoke from very far and she just looked down as she stepped in .

« I apologise sultana i just forgot something inside » i scanned her up and down and let her in , she kept her gaze down as she started searching with her eyes .

I kept watching her for some seconds before i continued washing the soap off my body . when suddenly i heard her steps coming close to me

« You will not ruin my sultana's life » before i could get a grip and dodge whatever move she was trying to make , she pushed my face into the sink full of water .

My weight fell down to the floor as she kept pushing my head deeper , i started pushing her with every strength i had in me but the girl was getting a firm grip on my hair .

I still had the power to dig my nails into her leg which made her back away immediately and let go of me , i immediately pushed myself back and breathed out while gasping for air .

air felt precious .

I tried to get on my knees as fast as i could while the girl was still looking at her leg , i grabbed her by the hair and pushed her against the wall .

« Who sent you huh ? Speak before i cut off your tongue » i yelled at her with the remaining power i had but she kept smirking , i switched to her neck and wrapped my hand tightly around it

« Everyone hates you , ever since you came here problems started in the palace » she spoke as she tried to inhale between every single word

« If you do not tell me who did this i'll make sure you never see the light again » i squeezed it even tighter but she wouldn't say a word , her face was starting to get red and her eyes felt like they were gonna pop .

i let go of her and grabbed her by the hair again , i dragged her all the way to the door and tried to open it .

« no one is gonna open it » the girl said between her sharp exhales and i looked at ber in confusion .

« What are you saying ? what did you do »i asked angrily and she was just laughing as if i said the funniest thing ever .

« I locked it » i immediately let go of her and pushed her to the door until it started shaking , she fell down to the floor and tried to take sharp inhales .

« If you don't open this door i'll kill you do you understand me » I shouted so someone could hear from outside , i started banging on the door wishing someone would hear .

« I will kill you first » she got up very fast and tackled me to the wall until i felt like my back broke in two , she grabbed my neck and started squeezing with such force . i started moving my hands everywhere and attempted to grab her neck but her grip was taking every ounce of my energy .

It felt like the end , i think i was gonna die . today was my last day

i attempted to take inhales but her evil eyes were piercing through my lungs as if she was hypnotising me . my body started to feel stiff but i still attempted to kick her with my foot right in her guts which made her back away .

I took it as a chance to breathe and immediately went to the door as i started banging on it with every strength i had left .

I turned back to her and this time she took out a knife , my vision was so blurry but i could tell it . she charged towards me but i dodged her , she threw her arm towards me but i grabbed it and twisted her arm making her drop the knife .

I charged towards her and pushed her to the floor i banged on the door again until i could hear some voices coming , and so many footsteps rushing towards my direction .

« Open this damn door » i yelled at them just in time because the girl was already on her legs , she reached for the knife on the floor and at the same time the door opened with such force