43

« This is exactly what i want you to do , you sneak in and will search her room and by that i mean every corner » i was talking to one of my loyal servants , after i heard turhan's plan i had to think of a way to find a proof that she's plotting against me and the safety of my family .

« I'm scared i'll get caught sultana » she looked pale and it was obvious she was scared « You should be scared if you don't find anything »

« Sumbul i told you , this will stay between us and you'll stand next to her door and wait for her » sumbul nodded after me , he was now one of my most trusted people .

I know how much i was getting angry at him but when those hard weeks were going by he stood next to me and helped me in everything . we got very close and now i could certainly trust him in everything .

I saw both of them leave and couldn't help but start panicking , i was wishing turhan wasn't going to be in her room . I couldn't stand staying in my room walking around like crazy so i went out and tried to clear my head .

I walked around a little bit and i saw one of turhans maids holding ibrahim in her arms , i haven't seen him ever since he was born since she doesn't let him out. a lot .

I approached them and stopped when he reached his arms towards me , he was smiling widely and tried to break free from the girl to hug me .

« I never seen you , and you wanna hug me? » i asked him not waiting for an answer , i just held him carefully in my arms . He was studying my face with his hands and kept letting out the cutest squeals ever .

« Where's turhan ? » i asked the girl «  Turhan sultan is with Sah sultan and i'm waiting for her sultana » i focused on ibrahim again and rocked him a little bit before kissing his small hand .

« I wish you will get along with your siblings in the future » i mumbled to myself and started putting him back into the woman's arms .

Right when i did so turhan came speeding towards us and took away her child .

« What were you doing to him huh ? did you try to kill him » she said checking him out and glaring at me .

« Not everyone is like you , he deserves a better mother anyways » i brushed my shoulder against hers and started walking away but then i remembered that now she'll go to her room

and she will see them searching inside her room , i have to distract her but how ?

« Turhan » that was the only thing i could say , she turned around and kept looking at me waiting for what i was going to say .

I stood there confused and i almost embarrassed myself when i saw sumbul from distance coming our way .

That means they succeeded, it's either they found what i wanted or not but from his smile i could say he did .

« I'll leave you for now , i hope i will not see you around very much » i spoke to her and the funniest thing was that ibrahim was squealing happily when i said that .

i blew ibrahim a kiss and walked away along
with sumbul .

« Please don't tell me she didn't find
anything » i asked trying to hurry up and get to my room

« Of course not sultana , but i don't think it's something very useful » my rooms door open and there was the girl standing there with a paper in her hand .

« What is that » i asked taking it away from her , i tried to read it but it was all burned . Why would she burn it ?

this just pointed more fingers at her , i could only read one word « ibrahim » . this was not enough for a proof

« I can't seem to catch anything about her » i closed the paper and looked at sumbul and the girl infront of me .

« You can leave , sumbul you stay » i walked towards my window and let out a sigh .

« Sultana don't worry , she's going to be exposed sooner or later now you just have to make sure ibrahim pasha is safe » i nodded after him and put the burnt letter  down .

« We don't have time sumbul , it's either we catch her or she kills my family there's nothing to take lightly now » nurbahar peeked out from the room and quietly approached us .

« Sultana i just put them in bed , they're sleeping » i acknowledged her and decided to go take a look at them .

« Sumbul i'll keep you updated and if you ever find something or hear something you come to me first » he grinned while bowing down to me and left my room .