45

Morning finally came and i felt like i slept forever , orhan woke me up crying and i had to get up very early to feed him .

the sky still hasn't showed up , which meant that the sunrise was not coming any sooner . i was glad orhan didn't wake up his sister , i realised that taking care of twins is very hard , you have to give them equal attention .

but i was not complaining at all , i did everything to bring them to this world so i had no right to complain .

Orhan's eyes were starting to close slowly as i rocked him in my arms slowly . nurbahar was still asleep in the other room , she helped me a lot and i was willing to promote her to a higher position once i get rid of sah sultan .

Once i saw him sleep i put him back in his crib carefully and went back to close my eyes , sleep wasn't coming at all and i kept on moving side ways until sun was peeking from my window .

« Seems like it's time i get ready » i mumbled to myself and put my dress on , i took all of my time to take care of my hair and skin who got much worse when i gave birth . by that time i was hearing noise coming from nurbahar's room .

« Nurbahar good morning » she got startled when she heard me because she's always used to me waking up after her .

« Good morning sultana did they wake you up ? i'm so sorry i couldn't hear them » she started walking towards them but i laughed .

« No don't be sorry , it's okay i can take care of them i didn't want to wake you up » i said finally putting on a hair piece on the back of my hair .

« Thank you sultana but please do wake me up next time » she sat down next to the twins and checked them , they were still sleeping .

We had breakfast in my room and i felt like going around the harem today because i wanted to , i also wanted to know if the letter has gotten into selim's hands or not . i needed to see sah sultan walking out of here today

I opened my door and started walking around and checking if everyone was doing their job for afar , i passed by the harem and all the girls were chatting with each other . they stopped talking once they saw me there

«Good morning sultana we hope you're doing well » the girls adressed  me and  i nodded with a smile .

« I am doing very well and will be doing better soon » they all seemed confused but didn't show it to me , i looked around me trying to search for sumbul .

« Where is sumbul ? » i asked one of them and they all said they didn't know , it was weird to not see him around .

« Great get back to your work now » i replied while walking away from them , i was getting so bored but i then heard stomping and a loud noise coming from very afar .

« Attention his majesty sultan selim » the agha shouted and i was confused on why was he stomping , was he angry ? did he find out ?

I didn't have the time to ask more questions when i found him passing by me , he didn't look at me nor realise i was standing there .

« What's happening ? » i asked sumbul who was rushing right behind selim , he stopped walking and i could clearly see his panicked face .

« Sultana this is a disaster , sah sultan.. » i finally understood , the letter finally reached him « I can't explain sultana i have to go » he followed selim running and i looked behind me to find all of the girls looking in our direction .

I followed them in a hurry and before i could hear anything i heard a door open so loud , sumbul was waiting outside and i stood there

« What are you all doing here eavesdropping on his majesty ? » i dismissed all of the maids and aghas who were there except for sumbul , in the meantime mihrimah was walking towards us in a rush .

« His majesty has found a letter written by sah sultan planning a rebellion against him , he got so angry » sumbul explained but i had to act shocked , sumbul was not dumb to not understand that i was behind that .

« I knew it , she was planning this all along » mihrimah added and sumbul looked around us for a moment .

« But her seal was stolen , she will most likely get away with this » I looked at mihrimah and her eyes opened wide .

« No , he won't know and she doesn't have a proof for that , no one knows her seal was stolen expect us and even if she says that we won't side with her » he felt relieved when he said and i knew he would also agree on siding with us .

we couldn't hear anything inside her room and i started growing even more suspicious , we spent some time standing there waiting when finally the door opened .

« Which one of you did this ? you did this to me » sah sultan got out first and attacked me and mihrimah but selim came right behind her .

« I don't give you the permission to say a word to them , you did this to yourself now i don't want you anymore here . you will leave now » He wasn't yelling this time , he spoke to her composed and imperatively.

« Are you really leaving this palace to this woman ? she has blinded all of you » she pointed at me and i looked around me , i felt the need to answer her .

« I don't know what you did , but i'm sure you deserved it » Selim stood between us and grabbed both of my shoulders .

« This is enough for today , as for you Sah sultan you will leave today i don't want to see you here during night »he turned around to look at her .

« I have been living with you all this time just so you can stab me in the back , i've been married to this woman for not so long but she never made me feel small or not capable » he defended me and started raising his voice , i was so happy that he was defending me .

Sumbul felt so out of the place so he started walking away slowly from us . Selim's hand reached mine and intertwined our fingers together .

« She makes me feel like i'm thé center of the world and never made me doubt myself but you were doing the contrary all of these years ever since my father was live , you always defended my other brothers but never me »

Mihrimah started getting in lane and tried to make him retreat from the conversation .

« Ive only kept you here out of respect and because my late father asked me to , but i will never forget what you said about me nor this treason and honestly i wasn't shocked about this , i knew you would do this but i will not let you kill me nor get my son on the throne and rule this empire » with that he retreated and i could hear that his tone was different and hurt .

I didn't want to follow him this time , he had to have his time alone . i didn't want to hurt him like this but it had to be done in order to get rid of her .