23

the road was much better this time , i managed to sleep for the whole ride and it made feel so much better . selim kept me in his embrace the entire time

« Are you ready to go ? » he asked immediately after the carriage stopped moving, i could definitely see the palace .

we have finally arrived .

We're Home .

the guards opened the door for us , selim got off first and i followed him behind , he didn't wanna let go of my hand and that was the most adorable gesture ever .

The whole palace fell silent after selim's and my presence were announced in the harem , only our footsteps echoed .

« We're happy to see you again your majesty , sultana get well soon we were all worried » sumbul came out of nowhere which made me surprised .

« Thank you sumbul , hope everything went smooth in our absence » i asked him and he let out a small laugh as he nodded .

« The only thing that was missing is your majesty » selim looked amused by sumbul's words and who wasn't , he was the funniest .

we continued walking until we arrived to selim's room and as soon as the door opened i sensed a very bad vibe coming out from it .

there they were , the two snakes were standing in line , everyone bowed down after selim and he stopped infront of his sister first .

« Mihrimah , my beautiful sister how are you » he grabbed her hand and kissed it before putting it down .

thinking about it , she practically raised him .

She exchanged smiles with him and soon after she hugged him tightly before letting him go . i walked right next to him .

Sah and esmehan greeted him too and i threw them some glares at the same time , they made me furious for the slightest reasons .

« Hiranur we heard what happened , we hope everything is good » esmehan asked while giving me a fake worried look which i detected .

« I'm doing better now but i'll be even better once i find out who's behind it » I answered her trying to maintain a neutral expression .

« Hiranur has been subjected to a serious attack and from now on everyone should be careful not just her » Selim cleared the matter as they all nodded in a agreement.

« Your majesty must be tired now , we'll let you rest » mihrimah put a hand on his shoulder slightly before he nodded back .

« It's been really tiring » he said while facing all of us , to be honest i was also exhausted i just wanted to lay down .

everyone got dismissed including me, i wanted to take a shower but i had to ask for help of others to be careful with my wound .

i didn't speak to any of the sultanas since they were so much ahead of me and i purposely wanted to stay behind . i didnt felt like socialising

i walked towards my room and immediately threw myself on the bed , i didn't even wanna change my clothes .

i was too occupied i didn't even notice aynur and some other maids folding clothes .

« Just leave them i wanna sleep now , and i want the hamam ready » aynur bowed down to me as she left with the other maids .

I surrendered to the exhaustion until i fell asleep in the warmth of my covers .

it didn't feel like a long nap , but it was so dark outside i supposed it was night . i called in aynur and stood up from my bed

« I'll go to the hamam now everything's ready? » she nodded after my question and i immediately left to shower , i wanted to relax

i took off my clothes and entered the warm place , it felt amazing . i took my seat where three maids were waiting for me , they bathed me just nicely , i was enjoying my time until i saw another face i forgot i knew

turhan .

I closed my eyes after she passed by me , she made sure to bow before passing by .

« You have been missed your highness » she spoke as she checked the warmth of the water , she was already showing her bump got bigger than the last time i've noticed

« I know » i answered as i extended my arm to the maid on my right . « I wonder what happened in my absence »

«Nothing really , i got along with sah sultan very much » she's so stupid , not even realising that she's just using her .

« and my little sehzade is growing » she had a smirk all over her face which made me chuckle for a moment .

« assuming the gender again , you're crazy turhan » i accompanied it with a mocking laugh which she didn't find amusing at all .

« I will give birth to a sehzade that's for sure , you will see » she got defensive very fast and that made laugh another time , i ignored her and continued bathing .

she came out earlier than i did because she obviously came here to provoke me and leave . that's her job .

i wore my sleeping gown and immediately went to bed , i missed selim . i know i spent the whole week with him but still being away from him seemed like a punishment.