Chapter 110

Chapter 110: Haya x Lin Weining

    On the afternoon of the news that FYU ended the group cooperation and the members went solo, Haya managed to sneak to the racecourse under the strict supervision of the manager's assistant, and ran two laps happily.

    When she sat on the horse and let the horse take a leisurely walk on the grass, the mobile phone in her pocket began to vibrate wildly. Haya casually took out the mobile phone, the cold eyes of the outsider drooped, and the deep eyes just saw the string in front of the screen. Word, the brain has not yet reacted to the news, and in the distance, the manager who ran sweating to arrest people roared.

    "Hadaya! You don't want to live anymore, but you just dare to come out and ride a horse?"

    The woman on the horse looked like a fool, her whole body jumped up, her waist muscles twitched, her beautiful face was twisted instantly, and her body was uncontrollable. He fell to the side, lost his balance and landed on the ground with a "bang".

    The agent's face changed greatly.

    "Haya!"

    The man who fell on the grass gritted his teeth and laughed while hurting, with one foot still inserted in the stirrup, keeping one leg straight and ridiculous.

    The black horse neighed anxiously, the soles of its feet stepped on the grass, lowered its head to touch Haya's head, and Haya, who was being led away, quickly hugged the horse's head and comforted: "Good, your mother is fine, don't move, I'll be fine if you don't move!"

    At this time, a group of agent assistants gathered around, Haya's cousin and manager grabbed Haya's head, "Is it alright, what is this?"

    Ha Ya raised her hand and

    twisted her cousin's face, "I won't fall if you don't call me!"

    "You won't fall if you don't run out and ride!" the cousin shouted.

    "I'll go crazy if I don't come out for a walk!" Haya let go of her hands and lay on the ground with her hands open. The dark horse put her head on her helmet, Haya's head moved, and her voice trembled.

    "I... seem to have twisted my foot."

    Cousin: "...Bastard!"

    She angrily patted Haya's thigh, "I just asked Sister Cui if you could participate in the FYU solo concert, just like you..."

    Haya sat up instantly, and said firmly: "I will definitely be able to participate!

    " My cousin pressed Haya down with one hand, "Your waist is healed, and your feet are back. Are you retrograde this year? Let our grandma take you to the temple to worship."

    "I don't know if the water is retrograde or not. But I want to attend this concert!" The man lying on the ground said stubbornly.

    The ambulance from the racecourse ran over with a stretcher, and before Haya rolled onto the stretcher, she squeezed her cousin's hand and urged, "I must let me go! And—"

    "I fell off my horse. We must not let Xu Zhenzhu and Jiang Xiaoqiong know about this!" The

    cousin's expression was more distorted than the injured one, she pulled Haya's hand off with all her might, looked at her red hand, and sneered "Haha".

    you wait for me!

    "Don't say it!" Haya stretched out her finger from the stretcher and was pressed back by the assistant, only the voice echoed in the racecourse.