Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Starlight Girl

    "Wang Defa! Wang Defa! Wang Defa..." In the

    hall, everyone stopped their movements and stared blankly at Xu Heran, who was holding raw corn and singing with his expression dragged. Haya rushed over directly, standing in front of Xu Heran and came directly to the "freestyle".

    "Papa." The speaker in the director's hand fell to the ground, stunned.

    "Director...Director!" The assistant director raised his head in horror, "The live broadcast room has been blocked!"

    "Director!!" Director

    Liu tried his best to calm down, picked up the speaker from the ground, and shouted loudly, "Which live broadcast room has been blocked? "

    Three! All three have been banned!!" The assistant director followed Poyin, "You take care of her!"

    Director: "..."

    With a mouthful of old blood in his chest, the director raised his horn before "dying" , roared unwillingly.

    "Xu     Heran— "

    "Xu Heran!" Xin Nuo rolled up his sleeves, grabbed Xu Heran's ear, and pulled back the girl who danced with Haya and "wtf".     "What song are you playing?" Xin Nuo's voice was a little stern, but the fingers pinching Xu Heran's ears gently kneaded her skin, and the smile in the dark eyes was like a spring that opened a stone, "gudonggudong" come out.     Zhuzhu is not a bully Zhuzhu.     She smiled and thought, her eyes fluttering on Xu Yanran's face, admiring her blue and purple, mixed with sullen, but she couldn't say a word of the depressed face.     Well, she just played a song, no name and no surname, no one will really substitute themselves, no, no, no?     Xu Heran smiled and raised her hand to hold Xin Nuo's hand. She was very excited all day. After dancing with Haya, her adrenaline hadn't faded yet. When she held Xin Nuo's soft and cool hand, she thought about it Don't want to, bowed his head, his lips fell on the place where Sinno's phalanx meets the back of his hand.

    "mua!"

    A heavy kiss.

    Xin Nuo: "..."

    She slapped Xu Heran on the back of the head without thinking.

    The live broadcast room resumed, and they were still scolding Chaoguan for their lack of knowledge. Fans who saw this scene were caught off guard: "..."

    "!!!"

    "???"

    "The live broadcast room was only blocked for less than three minutes, right? What did they do? Just boo boo?"

    "What—who boo boo? Where boo boo? Where is boo boo?" The

    director had just climbed up from the death line, and he saw Xu Heran doing something wrong, thinking that my life was over, and grabbed the assistant. The director's sleeve, "Bring me back the phone!"

    "Quick, where's Xu Heran's manager! Call Mr. Cui!"

    "I can't help it!" The

    assistant director quickly patted the director's back, "It's alright, just breathe. Take a deep breath, do you want an oxygen bottle for you? There's not Xin Nuo, she can handle it!"

    Xu Heran watched Xin Nuo pick up the phone from the table and return it to the sweaty staff. Smiling, she didn't even look at Xu Yanran, who was standing alone beside her.