Chapter 58

Chapter 58 SGSx crazy interpretation

"You killed it!"

    "The dagger was inserted by the knight, so he is the direct murderer but you are the murderer behind the scenes!" The maid Rose shouted, her eyes a little panicked, and she subconsciously looked in the direction of the show crew.

    Could it be that Xu Heran jumped out and confessed to the murderer?

    Can't play like this!

    "Wait," Xin Nuo raised her hand and signaled everyone to calm down. She turned her head to look at Xu Heran, whose face was calm and unhurried, not panic at all, "What time is the knight's hand?"

    Xu Heran brought her Cat paw gloves, she propped her chin with her furry palms, raised her eyes, and looked seriously thinking.

    "Well... the hands-on time is about eleven fifty-five." Xu Heran shrugged.

    Everyone was suspicious of her now, and they immediately asked.

    "How do you remember so clearly, are you lying and deliberately making up the time?"

    Someone else asked: "Why do you, a kitty, know the time of humans so well!"

    The kitten rolled her eyes, "Hmph, cats are much smarter than humans. Be loyal, and know how to admit mistakes, not like you humans who are stupid and greedy."

    "I know the time because the knight left the prince's room after stabbing the prince, I watched him walk through the garden into the guest room, and wait until he When the light in the room goes out, only the flowers that bloom in the garden from 11:00 to 12:00 in the evening will be closed, and noon will come." The

    knight also said: "The room I live in is on the other side of the garden, passing through the prince's room. It takes two minutes from the garden to my room."

    Ji Songyu nodded.

    "It's reasonable that you go to the prince's room plus it takes three minutes and two minutes to return to the room."

    Rose raised her hand, "So when he returned to the room, I heard the detective's cry for help, went out and saw The door to the prince's room was a little open, and I pushed it open to see the prince's body."

    "So, when the knight entered the prince's room, his room was unlocked?" Xin Nuo looked at Xu Heran.

    Xu Heran raised his eyebrows.

    Xinnuo asked the rose again: "You said earlier that you were chatting with the prince from 11:30 to 40 minutes?"

    "Yes." Rose nodded, "We originally wanted to talk about the flowers used at the ball, The prince was very happy tonight. He also gave me a ruby. I was very pleasantly surprised. Knowing this gem would give me peace of mind for the rest of my life. Then he said that he was very sleepy and staggered to the sofa. Let me leave him to sleep for a while."

    "Stumbling?" Everyone said at the same time.

    "Yeah!" Rose nodded.

    Xu Heran said calmly, "I was standing at the door and watching the knight do it. The prince was lying on the sofa, very well-behaved, without making any sound, so the knight's plan to kill the prince went so smoothly."

    "Please note, it is you . The murder plan!" The knight couldn't help but tell himself, "I was bewitched!"

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    "So, the dagger is the handwriting of Ran Miao and the knight, but from the current point of view, it is not certain that this is the cause of the prince's death! We need to find out whether the poison that caused the pattern on the prince's hand is a deadly poison or a stun poison. "Ji Songyu said, "If it is death, then Ran Miao and the knight can be excluded. If it is stunned, then the two of them can't tell."