Chapter 64

Chapter 64 SGS

    In just two hours, the guests of "Crazy Interpretation" took turns to enter the hot search in the entertainment sector. Princess Xinnuo took the lead in modeling, attracting the attention of many passers-by, and the program ratings rose steadily.

    The turning point occurs at the end of the first and second episodes.

    When the girl with dreamy eyes that didn't look like a real person hugged the princess in white dress and said with a chuckle, "Who am I?" The lamp is like a crown, crowning her.

    The audience watching the TV was stunned for a moment, and an idea floated in their minds, could it be...

    And the audience holding the mobile phone was excited and immediately clicked to the next episode.

    When the silver-haired Miss Long stepped down the steps indifferently, looking down at the human who should be kneeling on the ground and begging her for mercy with her god-given face, the barrage exploded instantly.

    "Who is this!!"

    "Is this a bit like the kitten who talks about you stupid humans??"

    "She's really good at acting!"

    "God, this silver hair is so pretty~"

    At the same time, the hot search of the SGS Christmas concert followed the hot search in the entertainment section. The image of the silver dragon in Xu Heran's "Crazy Interpretation", holding blue and purple wheat on the stage, like the image of the elf in the snow complement each other, and the show is hidden in the The princess of the evil angel under the white dress was transformed, and the red dress was hot.

    The audience was dizzy, as if they had discovered a treasure, and they shuttled like a fish in the hot search on the full screen. Until midnight, the audience who stayed up late chasing the variety show saw the girl in the dark purple robe and the silver dragon holding hands across the cage, looking at each other and saying passwords , shouted excitedly.

    The fans are crazy with excitement, they are crazy with excitement, Sister Cui... Sister Cui is crazy.

    "Xu Heran!"

    Sister Cui pointed to the picture on the TV and asked Xu Heran in shock, "You can't shoot a variety show if you don't stick so closely to Nuonuo, right?"

    Xu Heran lay barefoot on the sofa, holding a potato The film, "Hmm" to Sister Cui.

    Seeing her expression of "I'm not working hard, you still say I'm so unreasonable", Cui Qi almost spat out a mouthful of old blood, and she looked at the black-haired girl who had been giving her peace of mind.

    "Nuo Nuo, are you still letting her go?"

    Xin Nuo looked at the TV, hesitated for a moment, "So... I didn't feel it when I was shooting."

    The cage in the picture is a bit high, and the silver dragon wearing boots is already tall , Xu Heran was standing in the cage, and she was standing outside the cage, the two were leaning against each other across the cage, facing the other guests in unison.

    Not to mention, it looks a little harmonious.

    "The picture is good." Jian Yueyin said.

    Jiang Qiong sat on the carpet, raised her hand and slapped Xu Heran's leg vigorously, "Friend, good friend, you also said that Fenghua would act in the show, but you should do it yourself! You actress!

    " It was Qiangwei who did it , so it was the two of you!"

    Jian Yueyin shook her head, "The world is getting worse." Laurel answered, "People's hearts are not ancient